Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Evidence Iraq war led to London bombings..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.02.2006, 05:47 PM   #1
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
just thought this was interesting b/c back when on this board there was a pretty heated dispute between myself and well.. u may know who, but it is interesting that Blair and Bush talked about making us safer with Iraq, but evidence suggests otherwise:

"The first official recognition that the Iraq war motivated the four London suicide bombers has been made by the government in a major report into the 7 July attacks".

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_ne...html?gusrc=rss

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2006, 06:48 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh man this just makes me angry. because it reminds me what a lot of people have known all along, but were discredited for... that the stupid war was a huge fucking fuckup. now "stay the course or the terrorists will win" speeches will follow. what a fucking bunch of stupid goats. blair certainly had bush's fist way up his ass when he sent britain into war. i suppose he's finished, politically?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2006, 06:49 PM   #3
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
more or less
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2006, 08:23 PM   #4
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
It's really just common sense. When a nation pre-emptively attacks a nation based on false pretenses, it's no wonder that the idea of the U.S being terorrorists themselves(right or wrong) has quickly become a common belief in the middle east. what a clusterfuck this is. I would venture it is partly responsible for the Hamas win as well. Immigration, Bush's incompetence dealing with natural disasters that inevitibly will hit us again, Iraq's continuing violence...

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 03:02 AM   #5
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Curious. I'd have thought that the fact that the London bombings was a reaction to the British involvement in the Iraq "war" was fucking obvious.

sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 06:23 AM   #6
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
its probably a mix of things. the iraq war, the rise of right wing government in the north of england, prison terms for people for years without trial, time spent in prison by some the bombers and their views becoming radicalised by this.

i dont think that anyone could deny that the two are linked.

as for blair leaving, we all wish he would but he seems to want to cling to every last bit of power that he has. he has constantly changed his status on the subject and no one trusts him in the slightest.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth