Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page if you love someone from yr past
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.30.2007, 10:07 AM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
this is true.

but she is still an amazing wonderful person and I would love to keep in contact with her for that reason. and most likely will. but I think that.. I'll always end up feeling affection toward her when I see her.

well that's why you can't be friends with your ex. one day youre hanging out naked, the next day you're supposed to keep your clothes on. doesn't work that way, unless a looooong time has passed and you're in a different place emotionally. better to put some space between you-- though it can be hard.

have you been with anybody else since that breakup?

you need a rebound girlfriend
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2007, 10:18 AM   #22
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you need a rebound girlfriend

I would like to apply for that job.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2007, 10:22 AM   #23
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I would like to apply for that job.

you know, technically that wouldn't be adultery, since being a girlfriend doesn't conflict with being a husband. different body parts are compromised in each case.

you go, girl!
Old 08.30.2007, 10:39 AM   #24
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
First off, thank you for making an interesting thread.

I'm always wishing for the past myself because of the people I loved. It feels like there's a gaping hole in your life waiting continuously to be filled. I often hate how some people change so drastically and influenced by others, that they're whole new people, and you have so much difficulty accepting it. I always feel like speaking with those people again, but I just genuinely don't like who they are now.
Old 08.30.2007, 02:55 PM   #25
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I'm the kind that will go out of my way to avoid them, bottle up my feelings, and maybe end up with a new wrinkle or something.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2007, 03:01 PM   #26
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
If I'm not mistaken, you're the first lady to openly talk about your love for another women on this forum. That's hot.

What size is yours?

hahahahahahaha, this made me laugh.

it's always tough shit and you can't be friends with exs, fact.

my breakup with my ex was horrible, still, some 3 or 4 years later she tries contacting me in msn and i respond since i thought enough time had passed and things were better, we hung out a couple of times, it was weird but it was also good because before we were together, we were friends and i really missed her that way.

one day, though, as we were saying goodbye to each other, i gave her a hug and all of a sudden, i felt something for her again, it was really weird.

still, shit happened and i think she was looking for something else out of our reencountering (i suspect that) since we haven't spoken in a long time.

ED: bottomline is, i still love her, i will always do, but i can't be with her as friends.

as a side note, when we were still together, she offered me to have a threesome with her and another girl and i declined because i was more into her than anyone i would care. that's the only thing i ever regret of our relationship.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2007, 03:27 PM   #27
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
Hey don't sweat it too much @least you are in speaking terms as for me I have no such luck with my ex's I like to think that they all hate me for some odd reason. Maybe I'm just a bit too truthful & they can't deal with being commited. I just feel as if sometimes I have the worse of luck, I have girls that I know we have some sort of mutual atraction & it ends up that they are seeing someone. I can't stand the whole making eye contact thing & when it happends several times then I finally make a move to hear I have a boy friend. The shit urks me cause I then don't overstand the whole thing.

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2007, 06:51 PM   #28
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
but in reality there couldn't be any longevity to a relationship, due to the way you both are, not wanting to be tied down or held up.. and most likely they dont feel the way they seemed to feel about you in the past..

its just a weird feeling. I've missed her for months and when I finally see her its just so unfulfilling. because I still love her. it doesnt make me sad. Although I cried on the way home a little, Im not sure why(well it was because I was listening to the cure thinking about her), I think it was just overwhelming.

her hair had grown a bit, she looked healthy. new dress, same black crazy japanese converse. tired but well. i dont know. I worry because she said she went back home north for a while. north = drugs, wel, drug town.

she has a boyfriend up there or something. but she seemed pretty close with one of the housemates too. but thats how she's always been. sweet soul.

and I just still love her so much. its bizarre. I miss being as close to her as I used to be.

Woah, woah WOAH!! Are you me and am I you? Cos Jesus Christ it sure as hell seems like it. I'm in the same boat as you are on this situation. I had been away in Canada for the last 5 and a 1/2 months and my best friend Evelyn and I before I left were like that *crosses fingers* but when I came back...things have felt weird. It doesn't feel completly natural, conversation doesn't seem to flow and we always seemed to be trying to think of something to say rather than just shutting up for 5 minutes and being ok with it.

Anyway for my advice- leave it. see how things go. Don't feel forced to be great friends just 'cos you were. It upsets me to think that's how it's gonna have to be but if me and Evelyn continue to drift then that's the way things are gonna have to be and I'm sure your the same but that's my advice. People drift in and out.

I noticed the bloody sig! Wilde=Human Legend

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2007, 01:07 AM   #29
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I think she means the fact that despite her being naked on top of him, he still says "not now, I'm tired".

he's a panty stealing puss though. what can I say??

( )

haha no i wasnt talking about this :P
Old 08.31.2007, 01:07 AM   #30
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
it's nice that so many people have felt the same way though.

I think it is perfectly normal. and part of life. maybe I'll write some bad songs about her or something. haha.
Old 08.31.2007, 02:55 AM   #31
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
It feels like there's a gaping hole in your life waiting continuously to be filled.

I find that too. until I realise its not really a hole. just a section of yr life that existed then and not now. life is linear, not a box. and I forget and meet new people or learn to just love that it was a part then and move on.

'sides. if you dwell too much you miss out on now.
Old 08.31.2007, 09:49 AM   #32
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
it's nice that so many people have felt the same way though.

I think it is perfectly normal. and part of life. maybe I'll write some bad songs about her or something. haha.

this song is about joe...all my songs are about joe.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.01.2007, 01:09 AM   #33
phoenix
invito al cielo

hahahahahhahahha.
Old 09.01.2007, 01:11 AM   #34
phoenix
invito al cielo

Old 09.03.2007, 07:30 AM   #35
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
but in reality there couldn't be any longevity to a relationship, due to the way you both are, not wanting to be tied down or held up.. and most likely they dont feel the way they seemed to feel about you in the past..

its just a weird feeling. I've missed her for months and when I finally see her its just so unfulfilling. because I still love her. it doesnt make me sad. Although I cried on the way home a little, Im not sure why(well it was because I was listening to the cure thinking about her), I think it was just overwhelming.

her hair had grown a bit, she looked healthy. new dress, same black crazy japanese converse. tired but well. i dont know. I worry because she said she went back home north for a while. north = drugs, wel, drug town.

she has a boyfriend up there or something. but she seemed pretty close with one of the housemates too. but thats how she's always been. sweet soul.

and I just still love her so much. its bizarre. I miss being as close to her as I used to be.

Jesus, are you even old enough to have a past?
Old 09.04.2007, 07:09 AM   #36
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Jesus, are you even old enough to have a past?

yes I am.

are you having an age crisis?
Old 09.04.2007, 11:50 AM   #37
UVRAY
bad moon rising

UVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's asses
Our emotions tell us what we really think about something.

Love is one of the few things in life we have no conscious control over. Love and attraction is not a conscious decision, otherwise we would choose our lovers by thinking...

Oh well, she's really emotionally stable and her mom and dad, oh well they are just lovely, so I know she also comes from a great family. To add icing to the cake she works as a lawyer and makes a lot of money. Hmmm, I think i am in love with this girl.

A person may be all these wonderful things and much, much more. But the reason we fall in love with them is beyond conscious reasoning and thought. It is rather ethereal and unexplainable - and that is what makes it so wonderful.

I am sure we can all relate to the pain you are describing.

The best coarse of action, I think, is to make sure you do not let her slip out of your life completely.

The world is full of scumbags and life is too short to lose those we love and care about - and those who return our love.

Stay in touch and stay affectionate with her if that is what she also wants.

None of us can swim against the tide for too long - and if the right feelings and emotions exist between both of you it will happen naturally as a consequence of what must be.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

UVRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2007, 11:52 AM   #38
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

so, phoenix, what's the story with pantyhead?
Old 09.04.2007, 12:18 PM   #39
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
pantyhead?

I'm going to be in trouble now.

although, personally, I find it hilarious that I've got someone else to call him that (because it's true).

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT PANTIES.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2007, 12:30 PM   #40
Daddylikes
the end of the ugly

Daddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's asses
Panties. They keep vaginas fresh.
Daddylikes is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth