Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page MEMORIES of SWA(Y)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.13.2009, 11:29 PM   #41
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
what in the hell is going on here?
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2009, 11:50 PM   #42
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan

Serious business.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 01:59 AM   #43
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
rob, your art is very inspiring to me. I want to make a whole movie of stuff like that.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 02:00 AM   #44
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan

Oh man, you missed all the drama.

Old 11.14.2009, 03:41 AM   #45
Jeremy
100%

Jeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's asses
Do you think when this forum was created, they thought even a quarter of all the crazy shit that would go on?

For the record I still have no clue what people are talking about.

~Jeremy~

Jeremy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 05:10 AM   #46
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Hmm. Yeah, this forum can get a little wild, but I think it's because everyone here is all so different. That's what's cool about Sonic Youth, many of their fans have such wildly divergent tastes. And what's interesting about this forum is just how many people on here don't even listen to SY much at all anymore, or haven't been pleased with their latest shit (I personally think Rather Ripped and Nurse both kinda suck, a lot -- dug the Eternal though, King Crimson melody ripoff and all!), yet still continue to post here, which is really interesting. I wonder if that's a popular phenomenon online. Like, can you imagine a board about sex, where a fifth of the people posting don't even have sex? Or are virgins? Like, what would you talk about? This board isn't very useful for news, except for Moshe's posts.. it's decent with music reccomendations though all the best music I've discovered from last.fm or noisefanatics.com. So, basically, what are we all left to talk about? I mean, what is there really to do on this board, aside from say what movies you watched recently, what music you listened to recently, what book you read recently? We start getting real, and I think reality and the internet mix in a weird, weird way. You know, it's kinda like making meth. I feel like sometimes, our meth lab explodes. But you know, it's just like.. 3rd degree burns.. none of us actually die. Anyway, Sway will return. They always return. Hell, he might be another user on here anyway. Who's to say?... Though it will be pretty much impossible for him to hide who he is, if he tries to do that, considering he has a very particular posting style.

I don't really have a point to make here, I'm drunk so hey.

Old 11.14.2009, 05:14 AM   #47
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

but after he said that shit about me in the cock'n'balls thread about him I'm fucking done. he's a creep.

????????????

Old 11.14.2009, 08:34 AM   #48
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
but after he said that shit about me in the cock'n'balls thread about him I'm fucking done. he's a creep.

????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
shouldnt you be asking yr yr terrible adopted parents to be buying you another les paul? you know, christmas is comin up. maybe theyll get you a car this time if you get a job and quit bitching about how sick you apparently are all the time.

yup.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 12:57 PM   #49
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Hmm. Yeah, this forum can get a little wild, but I think it's because everyone here is all so different. That's what's cool about Sonic Youth, many of their fans have such wildly divergent tastes. And what's interesting about this forum is just how many people on here don't even listen to SY much at all anymore, or haven't been pleased with their latest shit (I personally think Rather Ripped and Nurse both kinda suck, a lot -- dug the Eternal though, King Crimson melody ripoff and all!), yet still continue to post here, which is really interesting. I wonder if that's a popular phenomenon online. Like, can you imagine a board about sex, where a fifth of the people posting don't even have sex? Or are virgins? Like, what would you talk about? This board isn't very useful for news, except for Moshe's posts.. it's decent with music reccomendations though all the best music I've discovered from last.fm or noisefanatics.com. So, basically, what are we all left to talk about? I mean, what is there really to do on this board, aside from say what movies you watched recently, what music you listened to recently, what book you read recently? We start getting real, and I think reality and the internet mix in a weird, weird way. You know, it's kinda like making meth. I feel like sometimes, our meth lab explodes. But you know, it's just like.. 3rd degree burns.. none of us actually die. Anyway, Sway will return. They always return. Hell, he might be another user on here anyway. Who's to say?... Though it will be pretty much impossible for him to hide who he is, if he tries to do that, considering he has a very particular posting style.

I don't really have a point to make here, I'm drunk so hey.

makes perfect sense to me except for the 3rd degree burns thing-- i don't get why sway suddenly gets the hyena treatment but whatever-- i wish him well.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 02:31 PM   #50
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

oh, cock n balls

cock n balls

Old 11.14.2009, 02:37 PM   #51
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
for symbol guy: sway was harassing a female poster on the phone.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 03:02 PM   #52
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
i was always pretty neutral towards sway. sometimes, he seemed like an alright enough guy, and then other times, i read his posts and just said "WHYYYYYY?!!?!?" (mainly his posts in "post a picture of yourself" and those huge wall o' words o' sway philosophy posts.)

i kinda feel bad for him, though. i hope he does leave this board for good and gets some help, but i somehow feel that won't happen. still, i think all the sway berating stopped being funny after day 1. we all know sway's got some serious baggage. leave the poor dude alone.

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 03:14 PM   #53
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Meh, Idk. I think that he has been asking for it for quite some time. I mean, he has harassed multiple posters (I know that both myself and TC have had to deal, from the looks of it there are others)...and I'm not just talking abou writing rude posts/handing out neg reps...Swa later said that he was sorry and started treating me kindl once I became "in" with the board or something, but he didn't change his behavior.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 03:20 PM   #54
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Oh man, you missed all the drama.
come on then, do tell
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 03:23 PM   #55
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
go back a page and someone has reposted one of the threads
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 03:25 PM   #56
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
I missed out on the entirety of Swa(y) I have not a clue what any of this is about, too bad all the threads are gone.

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 03:26 PM   #57
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
Meh, Idk. I think that he has been asking for it for quite some time. I mean, he has harassed multiple posters (I know that both myself and TC have had to deal, from the looks of it there are others)...and I'm not just talking abou writing rude posts/handing out neg reps...Swa later said that he was sorry and started treating me kindl once I became "in" with the board or something, but he didn't change his behavior.
yeah, i don't know the extent of sway's actions, i'm just basing it on what i've seen here.

that sounds pretty well-deserved, though.

oh well.

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 04:48 PM   #58
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
for symbol guy: sway was harassing a female poster on the phone.

oh. ha ha ha. giving your phone number to internet "friends". yeah...

but weren't they all lovey dovey before? and crypto said something about cocks in mouths? then sway found himself a new girlfriend (or fake pictures of one)? then they were acting weird to each other?

aren't we getting in the middle of a boy and girl fight, against william burroughs's advice?

anyway, i feel bad for poor sway & crayons.

^^ they used to be just like that
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 05:00 PM   #59
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
...I'm with Satan. Wut the fuk happened? I read that reposted thread on the previous page but ...did swa(y) leave on his own or was he "asked" to leave by Chris?
But if he was harrassing someone then he will be back sooner or later under a new user name. So nobody knows who anybody really is. So if somebody pops back up here under a new user name, then....? I am so totally confused.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 05:43 PM   #60
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh. ha ha ha. giving your phone number to internet "friends". yeah...

but weren't they all lovey dovey before? and crypto said something about cocks in mouths? then sway found himself a new girlfriend (or fake pictures of one)? then they were acting weird to each other?

aren't we getting in the middle of a boy and girl fight, against william burroughs's advice?

anyway, i feel bad for poor sway & crayons.

wtf, do you not read anything?
I gave him my number when he was freaking out about his girlfriend at the time, and then he was all OMFG ILU, and then he started calling 10 times a day, and being creepy, and giving way too much info, so I stopped talking to him. then he got all emo and started emailing me, texting, blah blah all the time asking why I stopped talking to him. one of my friends told him to stop and he did.

we were never in a relationship (wtf, internet relationships?) and I really don't appreciate you writing shit like that without any regard.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth