Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Nurse With Wound, Part One: NWW/Hafler Trio's "Hit Again" tape
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.08.2007, 09:40 AM   #21
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Well, he does seem to post about 458 things per week. Perhaps you're just a little further back in the queue.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.08.2007, 10:32 PM   #22
Katy
the destroyed room

Katy kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's asses
These links are fucking great. Thank you.

I'm gonna need another hard drive.
Katy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.09.2007, 01:58 AM   #23
Katy
the destroyed room

Katy kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
http://shardsofbeauty.blogspot.com/2...nwwhafler.html
First in a series of rare NWW releases... this tape was originally put out as part of Staaltape's documentary series. It was reissued on CD at some point as "The Murray Fontana Orchestra Plays The Hafler Trio", but even that is long out of print. This is the original tape, not the CD.

NWW/H3O Hit Again

Not sure about anyone else, but I couldn't get this to work. Downloaded fine, but won't play..?
Katy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.09.2007, 03:10 AM   #24
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy
Not sure about anyone else, but I couldn't get this to work. Downloaded fine, but won't play..?

I had a brief problem with getting it to unzip. Got round it by right clicking the file and selecting 'Repair Archive' and then trying again.

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.21.2007, 05:46 AM   #25
sarramkrop

16 May 2007

Songs from Cam Archer's film 'Wild Tigers I Have Known'

Durtro Jnana are honoured and excited to announce the release of the soundtrack 'Songs from Cam Archer's film Wild Tigers I Have Known'. Andria Degens and Cam Archer have produced the album. The CD features songs and music selected by Cam, along with original sketches and photo stills from the film. The tracklisting is as follows:

Intro David Tibet
Summoning Nate Archer, Dan Kocher and Stephanie Volkmar
Without a Care Anders & Woods
Ocean + Bells Nate Archer
Locker Dream Nate Archer
The Night Knows Nothing At All Six Organs of Admittance*
Mighty Djuna Bel
High Stars Pantaleimon
To Live with the Lions Nate Archer
Rodeo's Room Nate Archer
A Soft Voice Whispers Nothing Current 93*
Idumea Pantaleimon*
Wild Tigers I Have Known Emily Jane White
Please note: * these tracks have been previously released.
From executive producer Gus Van Sant ('Elephant', 'Good Will Hunting', 'Drugstore Cowboy'), Wild Tigers I Have Known is a fearless portrait of the horror that is junior high school. The film is familiar to anyone who remembers junior high as a time of painful desire, confusion, adolescent longing and curiosity. The well-crafted story, beautifully photographed, draws us back into this moody world of teenage isolation, a world that, perhaps mistakenly, we think we moved past long ago.

The film was awarded official selection at the Sundance Film Festival in 2006 and was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award in 2007 for its cinematography. IFC Films released the film in cinemas across the USA in the spring of 2007 and the film is scheduled to have its national DVD release on July 10th. Further details will be posted regarding the release of the film in Europe.

Further info about the film: www.wildtigersfilm.com and www.camarcher.com

Available from Durtro now. £10 plus postage and packing and VAT where applicable. Also available from Jnana Records. This CD will not be available in the shops for another three months or so.

Love to you,

Andria Degens

xxx
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.21.2007, 10:28 PM   #26
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Cool. You're keeping my show fresh once again!
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2007, 03:07 PM   #27
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Nurse with Wound - Live at the ETHER Festival 23 March 2007.

http://rapidshare.com/files/33176961...ER101.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/33177175...ER_23-3-07.rar

Enjoy! - That means YOU sonicl !!

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2007, 05:25 AM   #28
sarramkrop

Good quality video

Nurse With Wound
April 5th, 2007 - Hollywood
http://www.amoeba.com/video-player/n...ith-wound.html
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2007, 07:40 PM   #29
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
I saw this short film on BBC4 tonight called "Whistle and i'll come", it was an adaptation of a story by MR James and it was very very good

When it finished i started listening to a Nurse With Wound album that i downloaded a while ago (just to give it a try) but hadnt liked. Its very odd, something about that programme made me want to pick up this thread id let down months ago.
Are Nurse With Wound and this kind of horror film imagery/mood linked in some way? It was bloody weird and intrigueing.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth