Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page for the americans
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.11.2009, 10:31 AM   #141
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
in all honestly, my life has been a living hell since I lost insurance. after breaking my foot in two places (and getting harassing calls from collection) I'll gladly take any fucking insurance the government throws at me.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2009, 10:31 AM   #142
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
we just need to throw all the sick people in a fucking room together and lock the door.

Like the jews in Nazi Germany. Excellent plan, Mein Frau.
Old 11.11.2009, 10:33 AM   #143
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
in all honestly, my life has been a living hell since I lost insurance. after breaking my foot in two places (and getting harassing calls from collection) I'll gladly take any fucking insurance the government throws at me.

Exactly. Do we all realize how many people in this country survive on minimum wage? And they only survive if they don't have medical bills. If they ever get seriously sick, they drown in bills they can't pay and are then basically cut off from any more care.
Old 11.11.2009, 10:34 AM   #144
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Like the jews in Nazi Germany. Excellent plan, Mein Frau.
HEIL SATAN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
even if theyre gonna make you pay?

like i said, if you want it/need it, go for it. but i don't, so just let me be. please.
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2009, 10:34 AM   #145
gmku
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
grandfather clock's clock is runnin out fast. just dont look at it, dude.

Don't have a grandfather's clock. Guess I'll have to trust my cheap Timex.

You seem to have a problem with the idea of aging. (Pulling out notepad and pencil.) When did you first notice this... obsession... with growing old?
Old 11.11.2009, 10:35 AM   #146
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
and what am i doing? managing it. relative to the nazi fuck police state i live in.

ha ha ha ha. IT'S NOT NAZI. that's the way the fucking teabaggers talk. health care reform is not invading countries and exterminating jews. the republicans were the real nazis, invading countries populated by brown people and taking their shit. sure, takes a while to undo the previous mess, but chill.

i have a friend who's not happy about the mandatory pay, but she comes from the other end of things-- not making enough money to be able to afford it. she had mandatory insurance in massachussets (never sure how to spell that fucking name) but she wasn't happy with it. still, her position doesn't make sense, because if she had gotten, say, cancer of the cunt, or if she had been a victim of a hit and run while riding her bike to work (or back), then what?

if you think mandatory health insurance is abuse, wait until you get a bill from a fucking hospital. it's fucking nuts.

about your cat-- yeah, cats are little shits, ha ha ha, mine is a fucking bastard, but when he crosses the line i teach him who's boss. i couldn't think of parting with him though. i mentioned that to show you how things change and your own particular wishes and desires change with the seasons so while today you feel safe who the fuck knows tomorrow, and it's simply sane to have your ass covered in case that shit happens. cuz it *will* happen, trust me-- not wishing you ill or anything but at some point or another we all break down.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2009, 10:35 AM   #147
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Exactly. Do we all realize how many people in this country survive on minimum wage? And they only survive if they don't have medical bills. If they ever get seriously sick, they drown in bills they can't pay and are then basically cut off from any more care.

my parents are STILL in debt because of a serious stomach problem I had back in '03. 15 grand in medical bills later and I'm either denied coverage or insurance costs seriously $500-800 a month. yeah.

and after getting pneumonia a few years back I'm prone to lots of lung infections, etc. and after my heart issues this year... well shit. I'm just crossing my fingers that nothing ELSE happens or I'm seriously fucked.
Old 11.11.2009, 10:35 AM   #148
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
sick people are total twats.

we should find a way to pipe in the poison gas.

let's hear you bitch about lack of free healthcare when yr choking on yr blackened tongue.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2009, 10:36 AM   #149
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
i just feel like being a cunt today.

want a cat?
Old 11.11.2009, 10:36 AM   #150
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
In Texas nearly 35% of all CHILDREN have no means to get health insurance.

I fukcing hate insurance.
I wish they would do away with all health insurance.

life insurance, car insurance, home insurance, these things exist to guard against the possible though UNLIKELY, occurrence that your house is burned, you're killed, or your car is totalled. You pay a small amount per year and will likely never need to file a claim in that given year.

health "insurance" however, is a full on SCAm perpetrated by the sinruance companies to drive up the cost of healthcare so that people with regular jobs cannot afford medical care, and there freo NEED to have heal;th insurance for basic medical needs like doctors visits, check ups, prescriptions, etc, which is fucked. in health insurance you pay a LOT f money every year knowing fulll well that even in a healthy year you will make claims on it, fro whatever reason. It is a fucking scam.
the insurance companeis do not wish their SCAM/CON to be destroyed, so they pay big bucks to politicians in their pockets so they scuttle any possibility of a nationwide medical coverage for all citizens. They make BILLIONS in profit, and spend much of their time fighting claims and fihguring out ways NOT to pay off on claims.

the sooner we rid this nation of health "insurance" and put everyone into a system which would cost MUCH LESS per person so thatw e can all have access to regular medical care, the better our nation will be.

I do not think the solution is to offer government run INSURANCE. l4et's just go full out and use our tax money to pay for our own healthc are.

we already use tax money to pay for our roads, our safety, our schools education, etc. these things are all LESS important than basic human health, yet rich powerful fucks brainwash the masses into thinking it is all some commie conspiracy. fuck, people are so STUPID.
Old 11.11.2009, 10:36 AM   #151
Satan
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
sick people are total twats.

we should find a way to pipe in the poison gas.

let's hear you bitch about lack of free healthcare when yr choking on yr blackened tongue.
qft

we'll save topcat though

ROB YOU WIN
Old 11.11.2009, 10:37 AM   #152
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
by the way, i want the freedom to have health insurance but the nazi corporations won't let me have it due to some fucked "preexisting conditions". so i have a deal with the local hospital. but holy mother of fuck, those nazi exterminators are interfering with my freedom to have health care. which i don't have.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2009, 10:38 AM   #153
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
and you shoud not give a fuick about "freedom" Freedom is in the MIND. what you should are about and demand and fight for is LIBERTY. Liberty is the REAL DEAL. you can be free in your mind but as long as you are not at Liberty to pursue the freedoms your mind conceives of, you are a slave.
Old 11.11.2009, 10:38 AM   #154
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i'm pissed off about the abortion restrictions by the way, it's fucking unfair, way to pander to the fucking conservatives, but it's the only way the bill was going to pass. i'm hoping that the restrictions will be lifted at a later date, sons of bitches.

that makes two of us

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2009, 10:39 AM   #155
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Quote:
we'll save topcat though

phew. I was afraid you guys were gonna send me to the gas chambers.
Old 11.11.2009, 10:39 AM   #156
gmku
invito al cielo

Quote:
HEIL SATAN.

even if theyre gonna make you pay?

like i said, if you want it/need it, go for it. but i don't, so just let me be. please.

I pay now for my insurance. Many, many people do. Many of us are lucky that our employers cover a portion of the cost, but for those of us, ahem, who are used to working hard and making an honest living, paying for health insurance is a given.

And frankly, there's nothing I feel better about paying for. Almost all of my insurance payments go to PREVENTIVE health care. This helps ensure that I stay healthy and don't become a burden on the health care system in my sunset years.

It's when people DON'T have insurance that there is a burden on the health care system, because these are the people who end up not being able to afford to take care of themselves and who then eventually cost the system billions because of expensive care for problems that could have been PREVENTED, had they had the insurance to pay for the prevention.
Old 11.11.2009, 10:40 AM   #157
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
gawd, why didn't I think of posting this thread?

you people are too fucking easy.

and by you people, I mean, crack smokers.
Old 11.11.2009, 10:41 AM   #158
Satan
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
theres nothing worse than kids that talk nothing but shit about parents that have given them absolutely everything.

fucking right. love your momma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
and you shoud not give a fuick about "freedom" Freedom is in the MIND. what you should are about and demand and fight for is LIBERTY. Liberty is the REAL DEAL. you can be free in your mind but as long as you are not at Liberty to pursue the freedoms your mind conceives of, you are a slave.
this is what i was talking about, you put it a lot better though.
Old 11.11.2009, 10:41 AM   #159
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
being sick is flat out unAmerican
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2009, 10:41 AM   #160
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

[insert three paragraphs of STRONG WORDS]

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth