Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Tell me what you've dreamt about
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.26.2006, 11:56 AM   #21
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_buzzo
no. it was huge and in a cave

i wont even begin to tell you what that conotes.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2006, 03:43 PM   #22
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
it started off with my driving an el camino down in the middle of nowhere
i blinked (in my dream) and now i was on i10
it was dark(felt like 9:30pm) and raining
then i blinked again and i was now riding a bicycle down(somehow going as fast as cars)
it was now like 6pm and the weather was beautiful
i was paying the toll on the beltway (i dont know how i got on)
and a girl that ive met twice pulled up next to me
(also on a bike)
she told me to follow her
we show up to this huge building
very modern looking from the outside
we walked in
there was nothing but a huge huge staircase that led us to the top floor (72 floors?)
as we walked up these stairs, i noticed a very 1890ish feel to the interior of the building
there was portraits of women (from when they were born to when they were old) on the walls
very beautiful portraits
we got to the top and went thru the door
it was a room and there was a staircase
there was a HUGE bed and portraits of one woman (from when she was young to when she was old) all over the wall
there was also a rocking chair and a dresser
we walked down the stairs which were located in the middle of the room
we were now in a similar room, with different colored wallpaper and portraits of a diff lady
diff colored bed sheets
we walked down the stairs again
same thing, diff wallpaper and portraits
walked down, same thing
and so on and on and on
what was weird was the fact that there was no doors or anything
the staircase ran thru the middle of the rooms
it was quite bizzare
went all the way down to the first floor where there was a party going on
im looking for my girlfriend
this girl is following me
turns out shes with another girl up on the 40something floor
i decide to get some drinks in me
this girl and i are talking
i hear the empty page playing in a room outside (now there is a house outside?)
i walk to the house and i see all of my friends
im like "wait when did you guys start listening to sonic youth?!"
some girl is making sonic youth macarroni art
the girl i was with dissapears
i see my dad sitting with some natives
hes eating something
im like "dad, what are you doing? and why are you here?!?"
and he starts blabbering about the sun god and ufos
i walk outside of the house
im drunk now
i bust in thru a random door with an axe and i imitate jack nicholson in the shining
all these girls i know are making out
one of them runs up to the door and is like "PEDROOOO!"
and she starts making out with me and im like "woah wiat! im tyring to find someone"
but i chill for a couple of minutes
i try to walk back to the other place i was at but theres people all over me
now im looking for the girl that ive only met twice
they say shes with my girlfriend on the 11th floor
i decide to walk up there
they are rubbing each others breasts
this is that girls room
there is a canvas and paints
i pick them up
they start making out
i begin to paint
i finish the portrait
they start 69ing and i paint another portrait
sonic youth is now playing (shadow of a doubt)
and these girls are going at it hard
i continue painting
i am very confused
im asking myself questions like
"why am i here?"
"what is this place?"
"why are my girlfriend and this girl making love?"
"why am i not angry? should i be angry?"
"why am i so calm?"
"why am i painting"
i notice the song changes and i ask myself
"where are all these sonic youth tunes coming from?"
these girls come up to me
and they are both sitting on my lap making out with each other and me
and im totaly not feeling it, i want to continue painting
im still painting
my hair is getting pulled
im trying to paint and im angry
i am now painting tiny portraits on the inside of these girls vaginas
theres a lot of noise and this girl is eating my girlfriend out while i paint her vagina
i blink a couple of times
im counting
there is a lot of noise
i blink again and again and again
i see my room
i blink and im back in the other room still painting
i blink
im now in my room again, but awake
with my headphones on
EVOL is playing.
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2006, 03:53 PM   #23
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
i only remember the really good dreams or the really bad.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2006, 05:04 PM   #24
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
i keep a dream journal
ive found it helps me remember my dreams a helluva lot better
Old 11.26.2006, 05:27 PM   #25
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
i keep a dream journal
ive found it helps me remember my dreams a helluva lot better

I've always wanted to keep one of those but I never remember.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2006, 05:42 PM   #26
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
Tell me the dream you had last night
And next you'll be reading our auras, right?

PSYCHIC HIPPIE!
Alex's Trip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2006, 06:14 PM   #27
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
And next you'll be reading our auras, right?

PSYCHIC HIPPIE!

I wish! How sweet would that be?
Reminds me of that scene from Almost Famous, "Your aura! It's purple!" or whatever the fuck she says. Ahhh, what a great movie.

Old 11.26.2006, 06:19 PM   #28
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Haha how high is everyone right now?
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2006, 06:25 PM   #29
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

super high for the first time innnn 8 weeks!
Old 11.26.2006, 06:44 PM   #30
strictlycommercial
bad moon rising

strictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's asses
Few months ago I had 2 dreams in a row that involved me rather brutally killing famous actors.
One night Robert DiNiro was blaming me for something so I cut his throat. Next night I dreamed Dennis Hopper turned up in a convoy of white cars outside my house. I was scared as fuck (suspect some Blue Velvet influence). Anyhow, I pretended to be very freindly and civil for a bit and then pounded him to a bloody pulp with a kitchen chair. Eh???

Been reading a bit of Freudian stuff for an essay I'm writing, dreams divided into manifest content & latent content, wish fulfilment, displacement & all that. He has some very interesting, if not entirely convincing, ideas but he always seems to get a bit carried away (ie. why does it always have to come down to castration? Ey?).

I wish I was high...
strictlycommercial is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2006, 07:01 PM   #31
strictlycommercial
bad moon rising

strictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's assesstrictlycommercial kicks all y'all's asses
Hmm...
Guess that does seem a little wierd.
Just to clarify; they were nightmares and I was disturbed by both of them, I do not harbour secret desires to kill celebrities.

There.
strictlycommercial is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2006, 07:01 PM   #32
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
If you'd posted this request a few days ago I could've come up with some bloody weird dreams for you, but I've forgotten them now. But I can remember that they seemed to prove correct the story I always used to be told that eating cheese too late in the evening gives you weird drems.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2006, 07:02 PM   #33
EMMAh
invito al cielo

I'm not stoned anymore. I was for my interview though even though I swore I wouldn't be. Didn't matter much.

Old 11.26.2006, 07:15 PM   #34
Jico

puberty will be over in two weeks... ;(

haha
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2006, 07:19 PM   #35
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
I had a dream a couple of nights ago and it might be hard to recall.

It began with me walking into this basement much in the style of the diner where some of the Happy Days show took place. I walked into the back corner and sat down at a booth. Soon the place began to fill up, most of the people being the 'outcasts', 'punks', or 'emos' from my school. All the kids I've stayed away from at all costs. I wondered why they were there and why none of them noticed me. I overheard one of them talking and thereupon realized who's show I was attending; the Sun City Girls. This got me really excited and made me wonder why everyone else there had heard of them. I thought maybe the hadn't. And then......

....I woke up.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2006, 07:43 PM   #36
EMMAh
invito al cielo

Jico you're picture isn't showing.

nomadicfollower,
Hahah why do you stay away from the punks?

Old 11.26.2006, 07:58 PM   #37
Jico

thks. i've fixed it.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2006, 08:02 PM   #38
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh

nomadicfollower,
Hahah why do you stay away from the punks?

I've tried befriending them, but more often than not, they're really dissapointing. They don't care for punk music, they care about the punk look (it's unfair that I even call them punks). One tried to argue that The Casualties were more important then the Dead Kennedys.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2006, 08:06 PM   #39
EMMAh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicfollower
I've tried befriending them, but more often than not, they're really dissapointing. They don't care for punk music, they care about the punk look (it's unfair that I even call them punks). One tried to argue that The Casualties were more important then the Dead Kennedys.

Hahaha, they sound amazing

Old 11.27.2006, 12:34 AM   #40
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
The other night I dreamed I was sleeping in front of my fireplace and there was a 2nd entrance to my fireplace from the inside wall in my kitchen through a rusty iron gate thingy, and my cat was climbing into it.

most of my dreams are like that

Once I had a dream I was in the courtyard of my old middleschool and there was a layer of green gel covering everything and there were huge yellow warning signs floating through the sky
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth