Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Introduce Yrself.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.26.2006, 02:26 PM   #301
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Men are scum. There is something basic wrong with us. My first reaction on seeing your photo was, Wow, she's cute. And then socialization kicked in and told me, She's 14! And you, gmku, are not a pedophile, nor do you want to end up on a Dateline NBC expose getting taken down by the vice squad!

Men are scum. We're hardwired to react to visual stimuli. Forgive us, for we know not what we do.

Awww that happens to me all the time. I met a girl one time and she was SUPER pretty. Then I found out she was 12.
Old 06.27.2006, 05:14 PM   #302
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Men are scum. There is something basic wrong with us. My first reaction on seeing your photo was, Wow, she's cute. And then socialization kicked in and told me, She's 14! And you, gmku, are not a pedophile, nor do you want to end up on a Dateline NBC expose getting taken down by the vice squad!

Men are scum. We're hardwired to react to visual stimuli. Forgive us, for we know not what we do.

Ahhhgh. I'm guessing you're in your thirties by your thinning-hair post. Thank you for realizing you're probably old enough to be my dad.

Its not a real big deal if a guy thinks a younger girl is good looking, as long as there's not a huge age difference and as long as he keeps his dirty/romantic thoughts inside his head. The last thing we need is someone's grandpa saying "Aww yeah, you know you wanna fuck me, lil' hottie!" to a girl thats barely out of grade school.
Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.27.2006, 05:15 PM   #303
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer
I'm sure I recognise you from the S-K board.

Nah, you must be thinking of someone else.
Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.28.2006, 02:53 AM   #304
cosmokramer
bad moon rising

cosmokramer kicks all y'all's assescosmokramer kicks all y'all's assescosmokramer kicks all y'all's assescosmokramer kicks all y'all's assescosmokramer kicks all y'all's assescosmokramer kicks all y'all's assescosmokramer kicks all y'all's assescosmokramer kicks all y'all's assescosmokramer kicks all y'all's assescosmokramer kicks all y'all's assescosmokramer kicks all y'all's asses
brian..
music...besides sy..tool, pink floyd, a perfect circle, dinosaur jr., jethro tull, and king crimson are my favs.

movies...rushmore, the royal tennenbaums, a clockwork orange, 2001, star wars, just saw eraserhead and loved it, donnie darko, thats a few..

i love seinfeld
yeah...i post at toolshed also..and im new here
hey
cosmokramer is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.28.2006, 06:13 AM   #305
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
welcome new poeple
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2006, 01:10 PM   #306
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisstina
Ahhhgh. I'm guessing you're in your thirties by your thinning-hair post. Thank you for realizing you're probably old enough to be my dad.

Its not a real big deal if a guy thinks a younger girl is good looking, as long as there's not a huge age difference and as long as he keeps his dirty/romantic thoughts inside his head. The last thing we need is someone's grandpa saying "Aww yeah, you know you wanna fuck me, lil' hottie!" to a girl thats barely out of grade school.

You're welcome. And welcome to the board!

But yeah, that last part you're talking about is just wrong in so many ways. Not that I don't have a dirty mind myself. But just because I may be a dirty old man doesn't mean I have to act like one.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2006, 04:45 PM   #307
corporate.ghost
empty page

corporate.ghost has tongues queuing up for a rim-festcorporate.ghost has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
Name: Jesse
Sex: Male
Hobbies: Mountain Biking & Philosophy
What I Do: Special Education Teacher & Graduate Student
Movies: La Cite Des Enfants Perdus (The City Of Lost Children), Blade Runner, Fight Club, Donnie Darko
corporate.ghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2006, 04:46 PM   #308
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Hello, corporate.ghost

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2006, 05:59 PM   #309
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
These newcomers need to post more. Sure, we're intimidating, but come on. :]
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2006, 06:01 PM   #310
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
The newcomers are great to have. There's been a lot more since the new board started - partly to do with the release of a new LP, no doubt.

People like Gulasch Noir, Bertrand and yourself of course. Many others too - this board is much livelier than the old one.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2006, 06:06 PM   #311
vasanum
little trouble girl

vasanum is a splendid one to beholdvasanum is a splendid one to beholdvasanum is a splendid one to beholdvasanum is a splendid one to beholdvasanum is a splendid one to beholdvasanum is a splendid one to beholdvasanum is a splendid one to behold
Hi guys. I'm finally starting to post.

Name: Johnathon
Jams: (don't laugh) SY, Bjork, Tori Amos, Kate Bush, The Smiths, Rush, 10,000 Maniacs/Natalie, etc.
Pictures: German New Wave, bad 70's and 80's horror.
vasanum is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2006, 06:07 PM   #312
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Nice to have you (directed toward all other newcomers as well).
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2006, 06:09 PM   #313
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
thanks for the warm welcome!
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2006, 10:24 PM   #314
corporate.ghost
empty page

corporate.ghost has tongues queuing up for a rim-festcorporate.ghost has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
Yeah, thanks for the warm welcome!
corporate.ghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.01.2006, 01:54 AM   #315
Minister of Crunk
empty page

Minister of Crunk is a jewel in the roughMinister of Crunk is a jewel in the roughMinister of Crunk is a jewel in the roughMinister of Crunk is a jewel in the rough
Pleased to introduce myself.
Especially to you lovely ladies.
I am the Minister of Crunk.
Here to fly the ten nines on the tippy caw.
Fo' sheezie!
Minister of Crunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.01.2006, 11:22 PM   #316
swimsuitissue
little trouble girl

swimsuitissue has tongues queuing up for a rim-festswimsuitissue has tongues queuing up for a rim-festswimsuitissue has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicfollower
Nice to have you (directed toward all other newcomers as well).
Thanks for the warm welcome!
11/19/88 Hollywood, CA; 08/017/90 Hollywood, CA; 09/26/92 Castaic Lake, CA; 07/23/00 Los Angeles, CA; 07/09/06 Los Angeles, CA; 07/10/06 Los Angeles, CA; 09/28/06 Los Angeles, CA; 07/20/07 Los Angeles, CA

Television: chewing gum for the eyes. ~ Frank Lloyd Wright
swimsuitissue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2006, 12:29 AM   #317
SolidZach
children of satan

SolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentata
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
thanks for the warm welcome!

fuck you

SolidZach is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2006, 07:31 AM   #318
Ripchord
the destroyed room

Ripchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's asses
Hi. I'm Amanda. I'm 14 and I live in New York. I'm not really too interesting so i don't really have much to say...
Ripchord is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2006, 11:41 AM   #319
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripchord
Hi. I'm Amanda. I'm 14 and I live in New York. I'm not really too interesting so i don't really have much to say...

So how come you're not in school? Oh, yeah, it's summer.

So how come you're not working? Get a job!
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2006, 11:56 AM   #320
Ripchord
the destroyed room

Ripchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's assesRipchord kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
So how come you're not in school? Oh, yeah, it's summer.

So how come you're not working? Get a job!
I'm taking classes at Amherst over the summer because I am too incompetent to get a job.
Ripchord is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
131415 16 1718192666 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth