Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page random things you have done in your existence
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.10.2006, 08:39 PM   #41
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
If we're going to talk about accidents...
I once fell off my bike and got 15 or so stitches in my leg.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2006, 08:41 PM   #42
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
Once I got a bruise from getting an eraser thrown at me. Yet I don't bruise when I get hit with things that SHOULD give me bruises.
Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2006, 08:45 PM   #43
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
In 2nd grade, I got a case of acure pancreatitis and had to be in the hospital for a week or so. Now I have to take a pill everytime I eat because I have malabsortion.
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2006, 08:45 PM   #44
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisstina
Once I got a bruise from getting an eraser thrown at me. Yet I don't bruise when I get hit with things that SHOULD give me bruises.

Like fists and glass bottles and crowbars and metal bats.
Old 10.10.2006, 09:07 PM   #45
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
They're usually at the top corners of buildings. Whoever does them gets up on the roofs of buildings and does it. I think there's one either near that bookstore off Rideau or the Subway off Rideau (is that the same place? hahah) and I also think I saw once drawn on the side of Mavericks/Dekcuf.
Ooohhhhhhhh, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about now. There's one at the top of babylon that you can see if you're standing from the deppaneur across the street. They're neato looking in comparison to the pacmans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
That's really cool, I had no idea it was there. Where did you learn about it?
A few friends and I were just walking down the street and noticed a home-made painted box labeled "Swap box: Take an item and return the favor" screwed to a board of wood right beside the rideau center and it was filled with things like lighters and matchbooks, but people usually left expired bus transfers and pennies (I'm sure all the homeless people would rob it if they put any higher). I always stopped by it everytime I was downtown but then one day it was ripped off, and all that was left was the logo and screwholes. Some of the homeless people are really bad downtown, I'm sure one of them did it
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2006, 12:35 PM   #46
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
But in response to the threads Q... I have hated on many a person for the misuse of the word "random". ESPECIALLY the fucking idiot teenagers that call themselves random, or things they do random. When you ahve been planning to say "purple monkey" out loud in class when asked a question all day, it is not random. Fuck you.

WHICH IS NOT an attack at you, Mister Thread Maker. I'm just sayin'.

I have gone to church when I was like.. 4, only because I slept at my religious aunt+uncle+cousins' house on a saturday... First+last time ever.

Yea, I really mean random. Just some randomly chosen funny, strange, or peculiar things you've encountered or done in your lives.

OH and I know exactly what you mean. My lil' sister and her friends use "random" for everything. Any thing you say or do is just observed by them and proclaimed as "random, man." Yea.. It's annoying.

Anyhow. I'll give a story now. I was flying to Switzerland from Toronto in 2002 on sep. 11 to be exact and the entire plane was very quiet the entire trip. I mean there were hardly any conversations at all occurring on board at all. I was alone and was travelling to Freiburg, Germany to do some university there. Anyhow, I looked at the guy sitting next to me and said "I guess everyone's a little freaked out; it being the 11th and all. So damned quiet on-board." Immediately after saying this I was given the dirtiest look of all time by nearly everyone who was sitting next to me. I apparantly "jinxed" the flight. I sat for the remainding 3 or so hours with everyone suddenly chit chatting about the world and it's messed up political situations. There were people from everywhere on the flight and they all were arguing and chatting back and forth with each other. It sure got rid of the silence, but it left me with a bit of a culture shock. Sort of random, I guess.

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2006, 04:04 PM   #47
eatmychild
children of satan

eatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asses
My friend
-got shit on by a cow
-saw a baby get hit by a car

and he's fucked up now

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth