Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page origins of your username
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.15.2006, 05:24 PM   #41
PunkerViolence
stalker

PunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's asses
Punker violence - sometihing i thought of when i was bored and stoned.
PunkerViolence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 05:33 PM   #42
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
I am Danny, and I am of myself. Duh.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 05:44 PM   #43
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
"val-holla" is a play on val-halla, the viking paradise. i added the "-ing" because i was bored.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 06:04 PM   #44
SolidZach
children of satan

SolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentata
Based on a comic character I created back when I was a freshman.

SolidZach is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 06:12 PM   #45
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
"val-holla" is a play on val-halla, the viking paradise. i added the "-ing" because i was bored.

For the record, I happen to think yours is one of the better names on this board.

*Edit: Have you noticed how if you say 'for the record', it adds a certain gravitas to your statements? Like perhaps some poor, Godless nobody is looking at this board and saying, "I must right that down, the minutes of today's Sonic Youth messageboard must be presented to the president"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 06:30 PM   #46
qprogeny79
stalker

qprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's asses
this is slightly asinine, but . . .

q -- the 25th most used letter in the alphabet.

progeny -- sounded better than "child," "kid," "offspring," or the like.

79 -- two numbers i chose more or less at random.

basically the idea is that i am strange -- which is why it drives me mad when people say "aprogeny79" -- that one letter change defeats the whole purpose of the name, because a is one of the most used letters.
qprogeny79 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 06:38 PM   #47
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
mine is half "i pulled it out of my ass" and half i just like the sound of it.
Old 05.15.2006, 06:39 PM   #48
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
aprogeny79 is an evil psycho.

my name was invented in my brain.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 06:43 PM   #49
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka

noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 07:02 PM   #50
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
The title character of the playstation rythm game spin-off to parappa the rapper (Umjammer Lammy) and the name of the space pirate king (atomsk) from the anime ova series Fooly Cooly that was taken from the title of an american suspense novel written by Carmichael Smith in 1949.
umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 07:10 PM   #51
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
I was browsing the dictionary to find some other word, and then saw the word "phlegm". At the time I had to come up with a username for another board I now post on. So I decided to choose it because it means a) "thick, sticky, stringy mucus secreted by the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract, as during a cold or other respiratory infection" and b) "sluggishness of temperament".

"scope" is there for no real reason.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 07:28 PM   #52
qprogeny79
stalker

qprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
aprogeny79 is an evil psycho.

. . . and i'm coming across the pond to carry out my diabolical plans, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!!

qprogeny79 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 07:31 PM   #53
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by umjammer atomsk
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i can't believe no person here has ever read "20,000 leagues under the sea" nor heard of captain nemo.

Great read. A classic in every sense of the word. I figured out the finding nemo thing, too. It's cool what nemo means in latin though.

oh yes! that was very cool thing to find out. i hope i didn't sound like i didn't like appreciate that. makes perfect sense in the jules verne novel especially.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 07:32 PM   #54
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Glice, I'm taking away rep points next time you use the word "gravitas" in my presence.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 07:33 PM   #55
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i can't believe no person here has ever read "20,000 leagues under the sea" nor heard of captain nemo.

but anyway...

Captain Nemo's submarine ride at Disneyland is my first memory.

asides: of course the book is by Jules Verne. (oops Glice posted) other asides: I also sell products to Pixar Animation Studios. They are owned by Steve Jobs by the way. Today, the Wheel of Fortune Art Department placed an order. I thought that was kinda cool.

My name...
I have no definitive idea about why I chose it. Atari as a company more-or-less sped up silicon evolution & the first PC was built with parts Jobs & Wozniak stole from Atari. Atari orginally is a term invented by oral tradition (not in the original rules) from the world's oldest board game, Go. I think I liked the idea that it was a name followed by a number. Many people online choose an id followed by a number either because all the slots are filled & they must add the number or to designate their year of birth. I like how "atari 2600" had both a name & number & helped to show people what age group I belonged to for naming myself after such an old (albeit pioneering for its time) videogame system.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 07:34 PM   #56
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
i think umjammer atomsk is one of the coolest usernames on the board.

i'd rep ya, but i have to spread some around.
Old 05.15.2006, 07:36 PM   #57
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
I always thought Disney Land came after Disney World, I later discovered I was wrong after some TV.

I think every one knows where mine came from.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 07:48 PM   #58
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
It's what I say when people get in my way...

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 07:51 PM   #59
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by youthoftomorrow
i think umjammer atomsk is one of the motherfucking coolest usernames on this whole fucking board! And not only is the name cool, you should meet this guy, talk about coolest person to ever live!

i'd rep ya and buy that antique victrola off of you but i have to spread some points around and sell some of my organs. Live on cool guy!

Well thanks, I was starting to tire of it but now i'm thinking it's pretty neat again.
umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 10:19 PM   #60
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
My name.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth