Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page DNT Test Pressings and Metal Plating for sale!! (yellow swans, caboladies, etc)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.10.2012, 10:57 PM   #1
dntrecords
children of satan

dntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's asses
so I am in a very bad financial situation and can't seem to get out of it, so I have no choice but to sell off the metal plating for many DNT releases. these are all limited to ONE, and are as rare as things can get. these would look great framed and on a wall..

I am going to list them on ebay tonight, but I am making a post here first to give you guys a chance to buy them before they go to ebay.. for the metal plates I was going to list the opening bid at $200 (a regrettably low price, I know) and I have the following to choose from:

DNT055.......Plankton Wat "Dawn of the Golden Eternity" LP

DNT056.......Sean McCann "Chances Are Staying" LP

DNT059.......Ättestupa "1867" 12"

DNT061.......Family Underground "Demon Parade" LP

DNT063.......Caboladies "Caboladies" LP

DNT065.......Edibles "Other Minds Meets Inner Space" LP

I have all of the above available as test pressings as well (limited to 5, most have been sold off already) as well as the following test pressings available, for $25 each:

DNT003.......Shearing Pinx "Caves" 7"

DNT019.......Warmth/Yellow Swans split 7"

DNT023.......Shepherds "Bush Babies" 7"

DNT024.......Gay Beast "Disrobics" LP

DNT035.......Mudboy "Mudmux Volume One" 7"

DNT042.......Family Underground "Helium Rug" 1-sided LP

obviously if you buy more than one you can get a discount, and I'll throw in all available DNT releases as well

send an email to dntrecords att hotmail
dntrecords is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth