Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page do u smok????
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.31.2006, 08:33 PM   #21
SolidZach
children of satan

SolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentata
i hate people who talk about drugs...just shut up and do it.
You dont have to tell everyone

SolidZach is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2006, 08:36 PM   #22
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'm a guitar
how's for you that smoke pot, when you r stoned listening sy or other stuff
don't you listen better than ever? don't you see the details you would never realized before??music is fucking better for 'big heads'

Oh hell yeah! Music really opens up my mind when I am high. It takes on a whole new meaning. I notice things I normally don't notice when I am sober. Getting stoned really allows you to experience music on a whole new plane.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2006, 08:42 PM   #23
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
me too. In ahvent smoked in months. I completely missed 4/20 this year. First time in years.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2006, 09:44 PM   #24
Neongod
the destroyed room

Neongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant future
Having 10+ years with both tobacco and the other, I will agree that music sounds different. One particular case in point: "Eclipse" by Pink Floyd on DSOTM, there is a lead guitar that comes in around the middle of the song that I had never noticed until listening to it high. I've found it's easier to isolate a particular instrument when smoked up. Plus your mind acts differently than normal, so you absorb your senses differently (sound, for one). I've had to give up the green due to work *tear* but I must say that one of the best things to do while high is listen to music. That and watch movies from the 70's (duuuude...you know you'd have to be high to notice that...they put it in there for us...).
Old 05.31.2006, 09:45 PM   #25
Neongod
the destroyed room

Neongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
been a while for me, too long me thinks since i lost all the dealer numbers. i'll settle for a dry martini ahhh

Fuckin right? Cheers, mate!
Old 05.31.2006, 11:51 PM   #26
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywinternoshow
same here, cigarettes are the equivalent of non-alcohol beer
hells yah. Before I smoked any cigs I just thought of it this way... why smoke something if ain't gonna get me high?

I have to second they might be giants stoned. Cowtown is killer on green.

the diamond sea while driving high is awe inspring space driving/
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2006, 05:19 PM   #27
i'm a guitar
empty page

i'm a guitar ain't too shabbyi'm a guitar ain't too shabby
Quote:
Originally Posted by shentov
thanks for enlightening us. it's so smart to insult people here and there. good luck.
coming back...
tanx nevermind if u smok or notnnnthis thread is for smokers

your signature`s awesomw
Old 06.01.2006, 05:28 PM   #28
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcoffee
me too. In ahvent smoked in months. I completely missed 4/20 this year. First time in years.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2006, 05:30 PM   #29
i'm a guitar
empty page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neongod
Having 10+ years with both tobacco and the other, I will agree that music sounds different. One particular case in point: "Eclipse" by Pink Floyd on DSOTM, there is a lead guitar that comes in around the middle of the song that I had never noticed until listening to it high. I've found it's easier to isolate a particular instrument when smoked up. Plus your mind acts differently than normal, so you absorb your senses differently (sound, for one). I've had to give up the green due to work *tear* but I must say that one of the best things to do while high is listen to music. That and watch movies from the 70's (duuuude...you know you'd have to be high to notice that...they put it in there for us...).
coming back.......you know what i mean,,,,,,,the ```ghost```melodies`` u realize.........melodies that doesnt come from the normal usual ``piece`` of sound of,for example, a hit in a string
sounds have many parts,,if u listen closely,, reeeeaally paying attention u will see, there`s the `body` of the sound, and things (other sounds) before and after the body,,,but the body smetimes cover the othrs cuz they`re weak
when i`m,,, (u???) `potted` stoned...i can hear easier and easily these (i call them this) ghost sounds
= the details..........
and the sense of rythm changes too
bye
Old 06.01.2006, 06:34 PM   #30
Neongod
the destroyed room

And my point is, I agree with you. I can set my ears to listen to one instrument and follow it completely...almost tuning out everything else. It's a completely different experience.
Old 06.01.2006, 06:41 PM   #31
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Getting some weed today; if my guy pulls through.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.02.2006, 10:28 AM   #32
i'm a guitar
empty page

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidZach
i hate people who talk about drugs...just shut up and do it.
You dont have to tell everyone
do you hate??so avoyd reading this kind of thread

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth