Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page badass sample intros
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.06.2008, 10:13 PM   #1
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
We want to be free! We want to be free to, to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride, and. We want to be free to ride our machines without being hassled by the man. Yeah! And we want to get loaded. YEAH!

Name 'em.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.07.2008, 12:10 AM   #2
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
Liquid Swords.

" When I was little... my father was famous.
He was the greatest sam-urai in the empire;
and he was the Shogun's decapitator.
He cut off the heads of a hundred and thirty-one lords.
It was a bad time for the empire.
The Shogun just stayed inside his castle -- and he never came out.
People said his brain was infected by DEVILS.
My father would come home -- he would forget about the killings.
He wasn't scared of the Shogun, but the Shogun was scared of him.
Maybe that was the problem.
Then, one night... the Shogun sent his ninja spies to our house.
They were supposed to kill my father... but they didn't.
{*woman screams*}
That was the night everything changed {*voice fades*}"

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.07.2008, 01:31 AM   #3
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
There's a Venetian Snares song called Szycag that starts like with a woman's muffled screams and a guy going "You LOVE it, huh?" and then she screams some more. Totally bonkers song, I reccomend it to anyone who likes having their head explode from a stat-stopgasm.
Old 03.07.2008, 01:48 AM   #4
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCreep
Liquid Swords.

" When I was little... my father was famous.
He was the greatest sam-urai in the empire;
and he was the Shogun's decapitator.
He cut off the heads of a hundred and thirty-one lords.
It was a bad time for the empire.
The Shogun just stayed inside his castle -- and he never came out.
People said his brain was infected by DEVILS.
My father would come home -- he would forget about the killings.
He wasn't scared of the Shogun, but the Shogun was scared of him.
Maybe that was the problem.
Then, one night... the Shogun sent his ninja spies to our house.
They were supposed to kill my father... but they didn't.
{*woman screams*}
That was the night everything changed {*voice fades*}"

gza liguid swords, the first one is primal scream

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.07.2008, 01:57 AM   #5
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
OR Mudhoney
Old 03.07.2008, 02:52 AM   #6
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
"What were the skies like when you were young? They ran on forever. They... When I... We lived in Arizona and the skies always had little fluffy clouds in them. And uh... They were long and clear and there were lots of stars at night. And uh... When it would rain it would all turn... It... They were beautiful, the most beautiful skies as a matter of fact. Uh... The sunsets were purple and red and yellow and on fire and the clouds would catch the colors everywhere. That's neat 'cause I used to look at them all the time when I was little. You don't see that. ...You might still see it in the desert."

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth