Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page louder's hip-hop café VI
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.18.2017, 09:50 AM   #81
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Of course, that infamous "Now it's dark... Lets's fuck! I'll fuck anything that moves!! Hahahaha!" bit at the end is the antithesis of funny. It's chilling to the bone. By this point we've heard "fuck" about a thousand times in ten minutes, and its often seemed absurdly funny, but this shift in tone, characteristic of Lynch, is truly unnerving. And then Frank disappears like a phantom (why? Doesn't matter) leaving the viewer with this sense of otherworldly dread, as though there's a chance they're watching not a sadistic gangster, but Satan himself. *shiver*
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.18.2017, 07:09 PM   #82
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
don't you find it somewhat hilarious?

of course. I was laughing at the clip last night. humor amplifies everything.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.18.2017, 08:53 PM   #83
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
of course. I was laughing at the clip last night. humor amplifies everything.

Wow. So glad I wrote like a thousand words on this topic so you could say this to me and make it all worth it. The fuck man? You gotta give me more than that!

Glad you agree though.
Old 01.18.2017, 09:29 PM   #84
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
sorry. long day at work/fishing. along with some light substances.
Old 01.20.2017, 05:58 AM   #85
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
https://soundcloud.com/joeybadass/landofthefree

WOW!!

(Joey is doing what Cole thinks he's doing.)
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.20.2017, 08:56 AM   #86
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
https://soundcloud.com/joeybadass/landofthefree

WOW!!

(Joey is doing what Cole thinks he's doing.)

Nice sample too. Reminds me of "Juicy." Only unlike that song's which is awesome kind of by accident, and despite apparent attempts by Puffy to make it suck.
Old 01.26.2017, 08:47 PM   #87
Severian
invito al cielo

Wow... not much happening so far is there?

Or is everyone just stuck watching the news with their jaws hanging open in shock?
Old 01.27.2017, 12:06 PM   #88
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
New Migos is such an exhausting listen. "T Shirt", "Call Casting" and "Bad and Boujee" are all incredible singles but the album starts with them and gets boring right immediately after.
Old 01.27.2017, 12:11 PM   #89
louder
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Wow... not much happening so far is there?

Or is everyone just stuck watching the news with their jaws hanging open in shock?
http://pitchfork.com/news/71163-chie...rmer-producer/

This kid is a fucking idiot. I almost believed he has changed his life for the better and become a better person.

There's a whole wave of popular rappers who idolized him through high school (Lil Uzi Vert being the boldest example), but now he ought to watch them from the sidelines as he's completely irrelevant beyond the occasional, borderline ironic praise from Pitchfork reviewers.

I see this violent outburst as an act act of desperation.

In my opinion, his fall off was quick. "Finally Rich" and" Almighty So" were fire and even influential, but after that he just lost his hunger and turned into no more than a Gucci Mane carbon copy.

"Back from the Dead 2" is worth a mention because admittedly it did have some interesting moments ("Faneto", "Dear", "Where's Waldo" all go hard), albeit way too long to get through in one sitting. But on all of his post-Almighty So tapes and albums, he always sounded tired and bored as hell while rapping.

So, years of laziness and handling his career like an idiot are finally taking a toll on him. Oh well.
Old 01.27.2017, 01:41 PM   #90
louder
invito al cielo

Gabriel Garzón-Montano - Jardín

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/22768-jardin/

Dope album. Better than everything else I've heard that came out today. Check it out if you're looking for something new to listen to!
Old 01.27.2017, 06:25 PM   #91
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
http://pitchfork.com/news/71163-chie...rmer-producer/

This kid is a fucking idiot. I almost believed he has changed his life for the better and become a better person.

There's a whole wave of popular rappers who idolized him through high school (Lil Uzi Vert being the boldest example), but now he ought to watch them from the sidelines as he's completely irrelevant beyond the occasional, borderline ironic praise from Pitchfork reviewers.

I see this violent outburst as an act act of desperation.

In my opinion, his fall off was quick. "Finally Rich" and" Almighty So" were fire and even influential, but after that he just lost his hunger and turned into no more than a Gucci Mane carbon copy.

"Back from the Dead 2" is worth a mention because admittedly it did have some interesting moments ("Faneto", "Dear", "Where's Waldo" all go hard), albeit way too long to get through in one sitting. But on all of his post-Almighty So tapes and albums, he always sounded tired and bored as hell while rapping.

So, years of laziness and handling his career like an idiot are finally taking a toll on him. Oh well.

Oh well, there's always the Cruel Summer version of "Don't Like" (I've come to kind of hate the Finally Rich version.. snoozefest), and his iconic vocals on Yeezus.

Frankly I think it's a little silly to say that laziness and mis-management of his career are to blame for him being arrested for fucking home invasion. Home invasion, man. That's a big one. That's worse than breaking and entering or plain old robbery.. that's some FUCKED UP shit that only a FUCKED UP mind could lend itself to. That's walking into someone else's house and turning them into fucking prisoners, however temporarily, in the ONE place where they're supposed to be safe.

Like I said, FUCKED. UP. If you want to fight someone, challenge them to a fight. If you want to rob someone, try your luck on the street with witnesses and cops and all that shit. Whatever. But if you want to severely fuck with someone psychologically, and instill in them a sense of absolute powerlessness and make them fearful everywhere for everyone, you'll break into their fucking house when they're there, just to show them that you can. And you'll fling your gun around just to show them you COULD kill them if you really WANTED to.

It's like rape. It's absolutely goddamn disgusting.
Old 01.27.2017, 06:53 PM   #92
louder
invito al cielo

Yeah you're right, I didn't really look into it. It's actually worse than a bummy ratchet dude doing ratchet things. WAY worse.
Old 01.27.2017, 08:42 PM   #93
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Yeah you're right, I didn't really look into it. It's actually worse than a bummy ratchet dude doing ratchet things. WAY worse.

Yeah I don't know the details either, didn't read closely. But there's a big difference between regular robbery and home invasion. It's a sick thing to do, really. I hope it's not as bad as it sounds.
Old 01.28.2017, 01:46 PM   #94
pepper_green
Banned

Chief Keef sure is ugly. all bloated and shit.
Old 01.29.2017, 12:41 AM   #95
louder
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
Chief Keef sure is ugly. all bloated and shit.
Yet there's a massive amount of girls drooling over every pic he puts up on Instagram. Same goes for every other at least semi-popular rapper.
Old 01.29.2017, 01:06 AM   #96
pepper_green
Banned

uh, ok. well, guess that solves it. ladies love Keef.

the fact of the matter is he's a cocaine head. three years ago, he was skinny and wearing rock star sun glasses. slim and urban. doing a incredible Yeezus guessed.

now he's robbing producers during desperate home invasions, and looking like he eats ricotta cheese every night = heavy powder use. crack/molly/cocaine/hydros is what most 2017 hip hop stars are on. and so on.
Old 01.29.2017, 04:47 AM   #97
louder
invito al cielo

I think that doing some jail time could be the best thing that ever happened to him. Just look what it did to Gucci. He came back as Super Gucci; healthy, focused and positive.
Old 01.29.2017, 04:54 AM   #98
louder
invito al cielo

The fact most popular rappers today are drug addicts is really sad. I watched an interview with Kodak Black from a couple weeks ago, he showed up with a ski mask on and barely even talked. One would think he's autistic or suffering from some sort of brain damage. Then I watched an older interview, from just a year ago, and he was pretty well spoken and likeable. Seemed like a completely different dude.
Old 01.29.2017, 05:15 AM   #99
pepper_green
Banned

it's that powder and molly dude. hydro pain pills exert the influence too. all that is a big seller. I know because I hang wit those guys/or guys like those. or did. those dudes will do anything no matter what. the whole GA AtL scene is filled with druggies. selling/doing it's no difference.

even the young kids in the rural part of the state will rob/execute and rape anything that can support their gang. I live next door to some folks like that.
Old 01.29.2017, 05:46 AM   #100
pepper_green
Banned

you have to understand too, that some of these rappers are ignorant as hell. they from the hood and most of the hood is ignorant as hell. drug dealers, pimps, lean, and dumbass tricks that want yr money.

there's no better way but to just ignore these dumbasses.
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth