Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Do me a favour, please...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.26.2006, 03:51 AM   #1
follow.blind
bad moon rising

follow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's asses
Could you check out this site http://drmsmusic.wz.cz/ and tell me if it works (radio blog flash stuff) and write down what browser do you use?
You can listen to some of my old shit if you want...
(for example: you can ride a Prague tram in a track "This Tram Leads to Hell" )
Thanks.
follow.blind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2006, 07:07 PM   #2
follow.blind
bad moon rising

follow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by follow.blind
Could you check out this site http://drmsmusic.wz.cz/ and tell me if it works (radio blog flash stuff) and write down what browser do you use?
You can listen to some of my old shit if you want...
(for example: you can ride a Prague tram in a track "This Tram Leads to Hell" )
Thanks.
new url: http://zendurl.com/drms (finally good FREE hosting - 100MB, no bandwidth limit, NO filesize limit, no ads!)
Old 07.30.2006, 03:57 PM   #3
follow.blind
bad moon rising

So does the flash player work for you?...I tried IE and Firefox - seems to be working...Did any Mac users try this? There has been aprox. 20 visitors on the new page but nobody is able to write if it works...

If you want to start your own "radio" without using myspace etc I'm able to help you - I think that this radio.blog 2.5 is very good thing (and easy to use) and the free hosting service on zendurl.com is one of the greatest around.

(We should make a sy-gossip radio!)

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth