oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07.02.2006, 08:27 PM   #3001
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
f.y.e. needs to fucking die.

hollister and abercrombie need to too. my brother ran in abercrombie once and yelled "you suck!" and all of the lifeless store workers stood there stoically. even the models on the wall have that same lifeless face. there's this one guy i always see when i walk by the store and look in the window that wears his collar POPPED.

according to my mall's website, it's a "true shopping experience" because it has a mere 125 stores. i like the sanford mall and mall of millenia, especially the latter. they have the discovery channel store and stuff like chanel. it's fun to go in and look at the thousand-dollar wallets.

my mall:
http://www.volusiamall.net/shop/volu...Lower?readform
Old 07.02.2006, 08:38 PM   #3002
Gookid
children of satan

Gookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnine
fuck that. let them have their cake, just don't give me any. i haven't been in one in like 5 yrs/
I wouldve guessed seven.

"Yes, I am a fag. Thanks for noticing!"
--HaydenAsche
Gookid is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.02.2006, 09:42 PM   #3003
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
I've never been inside a Hollister, and have no clue what it looks like in there. Like their shuttered windows and blocked doorway are gonna make me curious? When I think about what my life would be like if I was the kind of person that shopped there, I get really depressed and nauseous. Seriously.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.02.2006, 10:06 PM   #3004
when
bad moon rising

when has tongues queuing up for a rim-festwhen has tongues queuing up for a rim-festwhen has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
i looked in fye today and they had 2 lou reed cd's. he comes out with more cd's than that in a week.
when is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.02.2006, 11:15 PM   #3005
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
I've never been inside a Hollister, and have no clue what it looks like in there. Like their shuttered windows and blocked doorway are gonna make me curious? When I think about what my life would be like if I was the kind of person that shopped there, I get really depressed and nauseous. Seriously.

Oh god, I know. It doesn't make the store look alluring, it just makes it look kind of dumb. The signs for each door that say "Dudes" and "Bettys" (ARGH ITS BETTIES, but I guess they don't know) are horrible.

The space shuttle goes up tomorrow. Heh.

when- Haha, I know. The Best Buy I go to is usually pretty good, but I hate when there'll be a band that has 74574457 albums out but they only stock 100 copies of one album. My Chemical Romance only have one or two, but somehow they have enough copies of it to take up six rows. That's about 250 of the same piece of crap.
Old 07.02.2006, 11:58 PM   #3006
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
Last time I was in Best Buy there was a row of William Hung CD's right next to one lonely Zen Arcade CD.

Yesterday I was playing a show and went to Wendy's across the street from the place and the manager saw my Sonic Youth shirt and started talking to me about them and asking if I was gonna see them. It totally caught me off guard.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 12:05 AM   #3007
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
When I bought a SY CD a few weeks ago, the guy at the checkout randomly asked me if I would consider them to be Grunge, and who I considered to be the founders of Grunge. What a completely random and professionally planned question. It was like he was waiting for someone to buy it. I said something like, "Uh...I guess Grunge was a term given to the group of bands that kind of stemmed from them, because they didn't have a genre." And as I walked out, of course I thought of a bunch of actual answers.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 12:39 AM   #3008
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

John V- That's pretty sweet about the manager. Usually when I wear my SY shirts I'm stuck answering "what" Sonic Youth are.

acoustic- Haha. Sometimes I get asked that, but it's random IMs instead of checkout dudes. A friend once IM'd me asking about bands that I thought were punk, and who the first punk bands were. I said VU, the first band that came to mind, and she went "who?".
Old 07.03.2006, 01:19 AM   #3009
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
i once had a dude i.m. me on soulseek and asked me to reccomend him some punk bands. but i think he was from another country
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 01:22 AM   #3010
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
We have been passed as the highest post's on the board! We must proceed as the the thread that never dies! WE MUST STAND THE TEST OF TIME! WHY THE FUCK AM I POSTING THIS? DISHES! DISHES! DISHES!
Old 07.03.2006, 01:24 AM   #3011
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
lolololololololol

Still has less posts than me.
Old 07.03.2006, 01:26 AM   #3012
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
dude. i think this thread might've died without my wonderful bumping today
Old 07.03.2006, 01:27 AM   #3013
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Thank you dear swordsman!
Old 07.03.2006, 01:30 AM   #3014
finding nobody
invito al cielo

it was my honor. i also had to triple post in order to perform that crazy ass bump.

anyone here seen any of the cky movies?
Old 07.03.2006, 01:33 AM   #3015
John Violence
the end of the ugly

I have every one. I'm acutually a huge fan of the band CKY. Their latest album is amazing.
Old 07.03.2006, 01:35 AM   #3016
finding nobody
invito al cielo

i like them alot also. i.d.r. is my favorite cd.. i havent listened to the new album very much. i've got a cky poster and t-shirt

VIVA LA BAM FUCKING SUCKS. i will say that much. bam isn't that big of a jerk in real life. i read an interview with ape and phil
Old 07.03.2006, 01:36 AM   #3017
swimsuitissue
little trouble girl

swimsuitissue has tongues queuing up for a rim-festswimsuitissue has tongues queuing up for a rim-festswimsuitissue has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
Murray Street is the perfect LP, the greatest ever.
Yes, perfection from start to finish!
11/19/88 Hollywood, CA; 08/017/90 Hollywood, CA; 09/26/92 Castaic Lake, CA; 07/23/00 Los Angeles, CA; 07/09/06 Los Angeles, CA; 07/10/06 Los Angeles, CA; 09/28/06 Los Angeles, CA; 07/20/07 Los Angeles, CA

Television: chewing gum for the eyes. ~ Frank Lloyd Wright
swimsuitissue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 01:39 AM   #3018
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
i like them alot also. i.d.r. is my favorite cd.. i havent listened to the new album very much. i've got a cky poster and t-shirt

VIVA LA BAM FUCKING SUCKS. i will say that much. bam isn't that big of a jerk in real life. i read an interview with ape and phil

IDR is really good but i'm kinda tired of it right now. I seriously listened to it everyday for like a year straight. Do you have CKY4? I was at the show where CKY covers bite it you scum. That was the same show that Deron got nailed in the head with a bottle.
Old 07.03.2006, 01:43 AM   #3019
finding nobody
invito al cielo

yeah, i have that dvd. that's badass!
i have a brandon dicamillo cd. he's the fucking man
Old 07.03.2006, 01:49 AM   #3020
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Brandon is half the reason why all of the CKY videos are so funny. I hate Bam's show also. His skating is shit too. I saw a recent video part of him skating and it was super weak. He shouldn't even be pro.

Here is a funny clip I found from one of their shows.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X6rVgbf4p...20chad%20dance
101141148149150 151 152153154161201251651 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth