Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.19.2017, 06:11 PM   #2721
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Trump Officials: 'He Looks More and More Like a Complete Moron'

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2017, 06:46 PM   #2722
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Schools have become the crucible for intimidation and recruitment into the Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, gang on Long Island and around the country.
One Long Island mother, who wanted to remain anonymous for fear of reprisal from MS-13, said she and several other parents have taken their teenagers out of the local high school because they’ve become targets of the gang. Some children are being homeschooled and, in a few extreme cases, sent to stay with relatives out of the state.
“I am scared to death,” the mother said. “It’s a crapshoot. I feel like we’re rolling the dice here, and it shouldn’t be like this.”
Parents and children in Brentwood and Central Islip barely had time to comprehend the shocking murders of two teenage girls last September before four young men were found killed last month.
All six victims had been brutally murdered with baseball bats and machetes—the modus operandi of the MS-13 gang, which has proliferated in the area in recent years.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2017, 06:58 PM   #2723
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
And now, a word from the President!
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
Gettin voted into the White House
Everything lookin good to the people of the world
But the Mafia family is my boss
So every now and then I owe a favor gettin' down
like lettin' a big drug shipment through
And send 'em to the poor community
So we can bust you know who
So voters of the world keep supportin' me
And I promise to take you very far
Other leaders better not upset me
Or I'll send a million troops to die at war
To all you Republicans, that helped me win
I sincerely like to thank you
Cuz now I got the world swingin' from my nuts
And damn it feels good to be a gangsta

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 05.20.2017, 05:25 PM   #2725
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Write his name everywhere.

members of the National Security Council have, per a Reuters source, taken to strategically sprinkling the president’s moniker in “as many paragraphs [of their briefs] as we can because he keeps reading if he’s mentioned.” How might this look in practice? A Defense Department factotum could write: “Diplomatic TRUMP and ideological crosscurrents hampered U.S. efforts TRUMP to slow nuclear proliferation TRUMP in North Korea during the first Bush TRUMP administration TRUMP.”
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2017, 07:24 PM   #2726
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
^ baha!

But seriously, it's looking like he's really, truly, properly gearing up to be bent over and fucked in the ass by Comey and Mueller.

Impeachment would seem a certainty in any other time. Now, you just never know. But yah... endangering the lives of on-the-ground intelligence operatives working for our most politically significant global ally? Not great.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.21.2017, 06:40 PM   #2727
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
^ Did you come up with that?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? That is the CLASSIC Geto Boys song "Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta"! Of all people, you hip hop lover didn't know that? Never seen Office Space either, the masterful scene with the printer? Christ on a STICK!

Old 05.21.2017, 07:20 PM   #2728
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Father destroys his representative over Trumpcare

Old 05.21.2017, 07:35 PM   #2729
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? That is the CLASSIC Geto Boys song "Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta"! Of all people, you hip hop lover didn't know that? Never seen Office Space either, the masterful scene with the printer? Christ on a STICK!

No, no... I know the Fucking song dickass! Jesus! I was just wondering if you came up with the Trump spoof lyrics.

And yes, I've seen Office Space, and mentioned it, and mentioned the song I'm sure. So why would you think that I meant the Fucking Ghetto Boys song when I asked if you came up with that?

I'm so disappointed in your intellect and face right now. GOD!

Old 05.21.2017, 07:46 PM   #2730
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
No, no... I know the Fucking song dickass! Jesus! I was just wondering if you came up with the Trump spoof lyrics.

And yes, I've seen Office Space, and mentioned it, and mentioned the song I'm sure. So why would you think that I meant the Fucking Ghetto Boys song when I asked if you came up with that?

I'm so disappointed in your intellect and face right now. GOD!

Dude, what "Trump spoof lyrics"? I posted the verse verbatim from the original lyrics. And it's GETO Boys, mkay?

Old 05.21.2017, 08:24 PM   #2731
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Willie Nelson to Jeff Sessions: Smoke Some Weed Already

Old 05.21.2017, 10:04 PM   #2732
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Dude, what "Trump spoof lyrics"? I posted the verse verbatim from the original lyrics. And it's GETO Boys, mkay?

Oh, haha you're right. I don't know the words to that song anyway, but whatever. I assumed you were spoofing. Last time I heard that song was the last time I saw office space. So yah, I'm lame.

Yeah, I don't really know shit about Geto Boys. I've always thought of them as a group I liked them well enough, but obviously I don't know what's what.

I do know and love Office Space though.

I'm really not as much a hip-hop guy as I am a balls-out fan of several hip-hop artists. So... I'm pretty much a poser.
Old 05.21.2017, 10:48 PM   #2733
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
fucked in the ass by [...] Mueller.

cookie mueller approves!

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.23.2017, 04:52 PM   #2734
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
dancing with swords

the secret service must have been freaking out
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.23.2017, 07:55 PM   #2735
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

From Demand Progress:

After Trump fired the FBI Director leading the investigation into his campaign's Russian ties, it's clearer than ever: Trump's tax returns could contain bombshell connections to Russia.

Sign the petition: Congress must force a vote on the Presidential Tax Transparency Act, to require Trump to release his tax returns.

Trump is now outright admitting he fired the FBI Director because of the FBI's investigation into his campaign’s ties to Russia.¹

But Republican leadership in Congress is still bending over backward to protect Trump.

Trump's tax returns could contain new bombshell information about his personal links to Russia – so Speaker of the House Paul Ryan is trying to stop legislation to disclose Trump’s taxes from even getting a vote.

Luckily, we’ve got a way to beat him.

Click here to tell Congress: Force a public vote on the Presidential Tax Transparency Act.

The Presidential Tax Transparency Act would require any sitting president – including Trump – to release the most recent 3 years of their tax returns publicly.²

If 218 members of Congress sign a "discharge petition" the bill will get a vote, no matter what Paul Ryan says.

After constantly shifting his excuses for why he hasn't released his tax returns yet (unlike everyone else who's run for president in the past 40 years), this week Trump admitted he won’t release his taxes while president.³

It’s clear we have to force the issue.

A bipartisan set of 191 members of Congress are already on board the discharge petition.⁴ We just need 27 more.

Republicans are starting to buckle under the public pressure but we will have to get LOUD to make it happen.

Tell Congress: Force a public vote on the bill requiring Trump to disclose his taxes.

Thanks,

Kurt Walters
Campaign Director
Demand Progress

DONATE

Sources:
1. Washington Examiner, "Trump: I thought about Russia investigation before firing Comey," May 11, 2017.
2. Congress.gov, "H.R.305 - Presidential Tax Transparency Act," Accessed May 19, 2017.
3. Los Angeles Times, "Trump now says he'll release his taxes — maybe — after he leaves office," May 11, 2017.
4. Americans for Tax Fairness, "Force a U.S. House Vote to Get President Trump's Tax Returns Through a Discharge Petition," Accessed May 20, 2017.

DemandProgress.org
Facebook
Twitter

Old 05.25.2017, 05:31 PM   #2736
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Leading from the side: At NATO event, Trump waffles again on U.S. commitments
At a NATO ceremony in Brussels on Thursday, President Trump appeared, in a moment captured on video, to push aside another world leader to get a spot at the front...

Old 05.25.2017, 06:33 PM   #2737
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
the photos/gifs with the pope are the best
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2017, 06:49 PM   #2738
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the photos/gifs with the pope are the best

Old 05.28.2017, 07:38 PM   #2739
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

How Saudi Arabia played Donald Trump
By Fareed Zakaria

Quote:
This week’s bombing in Manchester, England, was another gruesome reminder that the threat from radical Islamist terrorism is ongoing. And President Trump’s journey to the Middle East illustrated yet again how the country central to the spread of this terrorism, Saudi Arabia, has managed to evade and deflect any responsibility for it. In fact, Trump has given Saudi Arabia a free pass and a free hand in the region.

The facts are well-known. For five decades, Saudi Arabia has spread its narrow, puritanical and intolerant version of Islam — originally practiced almost nowhere else — across the Muslim world. Osama bin Laden was Saudi, as were 15 of the 19 9/11 terrorists.

And we know, via a leaked email from former secretary of state Hillary Clinton, in recent years the Saudi government, along with Qatar, has been “providing clandestine financial and logistic support to [the Islamic State] and other radical Sunni groups in the region.” Saudi nationals make up the second-largest group of foreign fighters in the Islamic State and, by some accounts, the largest in the terrorist group’s Iraqi operations. The kingdom is in a tacit alliance with al-Qaeda in Yemen.

The Islamic State draws its beliefs from Saudi Arabia’s Wahhabi version of Islam. As the former imam of the kingdom’s Grand Mosque said last year, the Islamic State “exploited our own principles, that can be found in our books. . . . We follow the same thought but apply it in a refined way.” Until the Islamic State could write its own textbooks for its schools, it adopted the Saudi curriculum as its own.

Saudi money is now transforming European Islam. Leaked German intelligence reports show that charities “closely connected with government offices” of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait are funding mosques, schools and imams to disseminate a fundamentalist, intolerant version of Islam throughout Germany.

In Kosovo, the New York Times’ Carlotta Gall describes the process by which a 500-year-old tradition of moderate Islam is being destroyed. “From their bases, the Saudi-trained imams propagated Wahhabism’s tenets: the supremacy of Shariah law as well as ideas of violent jihad and takfirism, which authorizes the killing of Muslims considered heretics for not following its interpretation of Islam. . . . Charitable assistance often had conditions attached. Families were given monthly stipends on the condition that they attended sermons in the mosque and that women and girls wore the veil.”

Saudi Arabia’s government has begun to slow many of its most egregious practices. It is now being run, de facto, by a young, intelligent reformer, Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who appears to be refreshingly pragmatic, in the style of Dubai’s visionary leader, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum. But so far the Saudi reforms have mostly translated into better economic policy for the kingdom, not a break with its powerful religious establishment.

Trump’s speech on Islam was nuanced and showed empathy for the Muslim victims of jihadist terrorism (who make up as much as 95 percent of the total, by one estimate). He seemed to zero in on the problem when he said, “No discussion of stamping out this threat would be complete without mentioning the government that gives terrorists . . . safe harbor, financial backing and the social standing needed for recruitment.”

But Trump was talking not of his host, Saudi Arabia, but rather of Iran. Now, to be clear, Iran is a destabilizing force in the Middle East and supports some very bad actors. But it is wildly inaccurate to describe it as the source of jihadist terror. According to an analysis of the Global Terrorism Database by Leif Wenar of King’s College London, more than 94 percent of deaths caused by Islamic terrorism since 2001 were perpetrated by the Islamic State, al-Qaeda and other Sunni jihadists. Iran is fighting those groups, not fueling them. Almost every terrorist attack in the West has had some connection to Saudi Arabia. Virtually none has been linked to Iran.

Trump has adopted the Saudi line on terrorism, which deflects any blame from the kingdom and redirects it toward Iran. The Saudis showered Trump’s inexperienced negotiators with attention, arms deals and donations to a World Bank fund that Ivanka Trump is championing. (Candidate Trump wrote in a Facebook post in 2016, “Saudi Arabia and many of the countries that gave vast amounts of money to the Clinton Foundation want women as slaves and to kill gays. Hillary must return all money from such countries!”) In short, the Saudis played Trump. (Jamie Tarabay makes the same point.)

The United States has now signed up for Saudi Arabia’s foreign policy — a relentless series of battles against Shiites and their allies throughout the Middle East. That will enmesh Washington in a never-ending sectarian struggle, fuel regional instability and complicate its ties with countries such as Iraq that want good relations with both sides. But most important, it will do nothing to address the direct and ongoing threat to Americans — jihadist terrorism. I thought that Trump’s foreign policy was going to put America first, not Saudi Arabia.

(c) 2017, Washington Post Writers Group

Old 05.29.2017, 04:30 AM   #2740
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
How Saudi Arabia played Donald Trump
By Fareed Zakaria

(c) 2017, Washington Post Writers Group

Good piece. That guy used to write a lot for Time magazine back when I read it and I always dug his stuff. Problem is that too many people would be quick t denounce someone as a racist for saying this stuff without actually listening to them.

Saudi Arabia is just this fucking white elephant in the room. Too many governments around the world are complicit in cuddling up to them and ignoring how much of a shitty regime they are. Worst thing is nothing's gonna change.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
87127134135136 137 138139140147187237 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth