Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page This forum has really gone to shit hasn't it?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.10.2010, 08:01 PM   #21
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Basically, what happened is me and SyrFox stopped arguing because we both pretty much only listen to electronic music now. Me and Gabe stopped arguing because we're both deathly bitter and cynical, and I know for a fact that I appreciate his finer qualities now more than ever. Satan got pregnant and won't post sadwhore.jpg. Batreleaser stopped doing meth. Westernquinox seems to have completed his Merzbow collection. Derek temporarily stopped listening to Kayo Dot after Mia got with James Gunn and is now going through that whole thing where he spent forever making a great album and probably feels like not enough people care anymore. Dead-Air seems to be MIA, since he got back with his wife, aside from his radio show; and trust me, I miss his posts. and Glice... well, Glice is pretty much the same ol' Glice, except that he recently admitted he enjoyed an Autechre track, even though it's not danceable. Phoenix and Floatingslowly are in love and therefore don't have time for the board. TheFoxBen likes the new Wavves record. Noisereductions still hasn't watched Inside. Joe Perinelo's had bad luck making Death Finger. n'ik's brilliant, honest, insightful posts are gone. Sway has returned with a bit of reserve and restraint instead of the pure insanity that defined his early posts. Ghostchase has been too busy rewatching Eureka 100 times to post. Rob... well... Rob continues to be Rob, for good or bad. Demonrail is too busy worshipping at the altar of Irreversible. Most of the other regulars are bored. Anngella.. alteredcourse.. terriblecanyons.. jennthebenn.. ploej.. we need more posts by you! Worst of all, no leeisfree or s shelley!

...Those are just a few of the factors contributing to the decline of this board.

hahhaha y'know what's hilarious? I was halfway thru this post and was seriously thinking of throwing another tantrum and leaving if I was mentioned for SOMETHING. Meanwhile the library that is 50 steps from my front door still has Inside, and I don't think anybody has ever taken it out.
Old 08.10.2010, 08:08 PM   #22
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I agree about how imp music is. Music is the ONLY thing that will pull me out of a bad mood. But I don't respond to most music threads as I sort of feel out of my league with this crowd. I'm more confident with the visual arts.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2010, 08:16 PM   #23
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses

artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2010, 08:17 PM   #24
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
do you mean there have been less things for you to start arguments over? normally you start arguments with all and sundry but then again you probably argue with yourself in your sleep.

yes it has been pretty boring here.
I didn't even go through your posts and threads because it's already bedtime and I have enough real yawns to deal with. Your music is shit, nobody likes you. I found emails that would indicate as such too. Do something before you get really old. If you do get old enough to do something about it, that is.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2010, 08:20 PM   #25
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
hahhaha y'know what's hilarious? I was halfway thru this post and was seriously thinking of throwing another tantrum and leaving if I was mentioned for SOMETHING. Meanwhile the library that is 50 steps from my front door still has Inside, and I don't think anybody has ever taken it out.

Well, I'm throwing a tantrum, to you, to go see Inside!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFoxBen
Fuck yeah, I even bought that Wavves album ! I'll be remembered as the guy who likes King of the Beach. Nice and honest post, still...

I hope people don't take my post seriously, it was meant to be ridiculous. I mean, there is some truth in it... electronic music is the only thing that even halfway excites me anymore..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2010, 08:22 PM   #26
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Well, I'm throwing a tantrum, to you, to go see Inside!

I hope people don't take my post seriously, it was meant to be ridiculous. I mean, there is some truth in it... electronic music is the only thing that even halfway excites me anymore..

hahah I know. My wife really wants to see it. I'll tell her the library has it.
Old 08.10.2010, 08:24 PM   #27
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

It just rules. It honestly has the best soundtrack I've ever heard in a horror film.

Just don't read much about it.. it's really shocking and creepy, for real..

Old 08.10.2010, 08:25 PM   #28
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
I feel like this thread is a cry for help. Help delivered by pictures of my cock.
But it isn't.
Old 08.10.2010, 08:26 PM   #29
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Old 08.10.2010, 08:29 PM   #30
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Haha, no, don't worry, I didn't take it seriously but it's just funny to see how other people see you, like "he's the guy who blahblahblah" and there was indeed some truth in it. Anyway, it was an awesome post.

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2010, 08:31 PM   #31
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

I have the here button to press when I need to get a certain reply from a certain poster. You, on the other hand. You are fucked.
Old 08.10.2010, 08:34 PM   #32
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Not Atadampark.
Old 08.10.2010, 08:37 PM   #33
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Quote:

It just rules. It honestly has the best soundtrack I've ever heard in a horror film.

Just don't read much about it.. it's really shocking and creepy, for real..

I never read anything about anything I'm gonna watch.
Old 08.10.2010, 08:37 PM   #34
noisereductions
invito al cielo

BTW remember my thread about us all being bickering siblings? This is thread is what I meant.
Old 08.10.2010, 08:39 PM   #35
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Wheee

Old 08.10.2010, 08:43 PM   #36
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
Oh, then I will drag these personalized holiday snaps to the recycle bin.
Yeah do that.
Old 08.10.2010, 08:49 PM   #37
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Basically, what happened is me and SyrFox stopped arguing because we both pretty much only listen to electronic music now. Me and Gabe stopped arguing because we're both deathly bitter and cynical, and I know for a fact that I appreciate his finer qualities now more than ever. Satan got pregnant and won't post sadwhore.jpg. Batreleaser stopped doing meth. Westernquinox seems to have completed his Merzbow collection. Derek temporarily stopped listening to Kayo Dot after Mia got with James Gunn and is now going through that whole thing where he spent forever making a great album and probably feels like not enough people care anymore. Dead-Air seems to be MIA, since he got back with his wife, aside from his radio show; and trust me, I miss his posts. and Glice... well, Glice is pretty much the same ol' Glice, except that he recently admitted he enjoyed an Autechre track, even though it's not danceable. Phoenix and Floatingslowly are in love and therefore don't have time for the board. TheFoxBen likes the new Wavves record. Noisereductions still hasn't watched Inside. Joe Perinelo's had bad luck making Death Finger. n'ik's brilliant, honest, insightful posts are gone. Sway has returned with a bit of reserve and restraint instead of the pure insanity that defined his early posts. Ghostchase has been too busy rewatching Eureka 100 times to post. Rob... well... Rob continues to be Rob, for good or bad. Demonrail is too busy worshipping at the altar of Irreversible. Most of the other regulars are bored. Anngella.. alteredcourse.. terriblecanyons.. jennthebenn.. ploej.. we need more posts by you! Worst of all, no leeisfree or s shelley!

...Those are just a few of the factors contributing to the decline of this board.

I'm kind of insulted that my ridiculous posts and persona havent warrented a contribution to the decline of the board in your opinion.

I may as well stop posting because I'm not fucking things up, or making things better round here, to you. Sir King of rep on the board.

This isnt a cry for help, rather just another pointless post.

& I'm not looking for a hug.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2010, 08:51 PM   #38
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
I'm kind of insulted that my ridiculous posts and persona havent warrented a contribution to the decline of the board in your opinion.

I may as well stop posting because I'm not fucking things up, or making things better round here, to you. Sir King of rep on the board.

This isnt a cry for help, rather just another pointless post.

& I'm not looking for a hug.

this is the part in the Lifetime movie where you get raped.
Old 08.10.2010, 09:04 PM   #39
noisereductions
invito al cielo

everybody is sleeping now.
Old 08.10.2010, 09:11 PM   #40
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
this is the part in the Lifetime movie where you get raped.
lold

porkmarras needs a blowjob
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth