Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page SY@ McCarren Park Pool Aug. 30, 2008
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.13.2008, 11:48 PM   #41
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know about the rest of you but this lineup sounds pretty awesome to me. Wolf Eyes, outdoors in the daylight! Ha!! Vivian Girls and Times New Viking are both very fun bands in my opinion. Even more excited now.

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 08:42 AM   #42
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan37
Doors open at 4. First act at around 5. And then 2 other acts before Sonic Youth. So now your looking at around 8:30 till they start their show. And thats sux cuz I know McCarren has a cut off on live music which I think is around 10.

Seems that of late, SY's shows are around 1 hour, 20 minutes. So if you're lucky you might get an extra 10 minutes.

Whatever happened to individual bands doing 3 hour rock shows ? Did they go the way of the dinosaur ? Must be the lack of amphetamined/cocained fueled inspiration of the 70s marathon's.

reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 12:11 PM   #43
thesilverrocket
little trouble girl

thesilverrocket has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
anybody know what the set list might look like?
Old 08.15.2008, 12:37 AM   #44
Nizorel
empty page

Nizorel has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
42% daydream nation, 42% rather ripped, burning spear and shaking hell. essentially mccarren park 2006 and mccarren park 2007 combined

(apologies for my first post here being so pessimistic!)
Nizorel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth