Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.16.2017, 03:02 PM   #2861
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

FEAR -> HATE -> MOB -> WAR ->
FEAR -> HATE -> MOB -> WAR -> FEAR -> HATE -> MOB -> WAR -> FEAR -> HATE -> MOB -> WAR -> FEAR -> HATE -> MOB -> WAR -> FEAR -> HATE -> MOB -> WAR -> FEAR -> HATE -> MOB -> WAR -> CHANT -> CHANT -> CHANT -> CHANT -> CHANT -> CHANT -> CHANT -> CHANT -> CHANT -> CHANT -> CHANT -> CHANT -> CHANT -> CHANT...
ah, the irony of tiki torches to proclaim "white supremacy" bhaaa haa haaa haaa
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2017, 03:11 PM   #2862
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ah, the irony of tiki torches to proclaim "white supremacy" bhaaa haa haaa haaa

NOT to be confused with tiki-taka!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2017, 03:30 PM   #2863
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I always hated tiki bull shit and now I have a societally acceptable reason for it.
Old 08.16.2017, 06:01 PM   #2864
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Johnny says:

A message from the children of Johnny Cash:

We were alerted to a video of a young man in Charlottesville, a self-proclaimed neo-Nazi, spewing hatred and bile. He was wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with the name of Johnny Cash, our father. We were sickened by the association.

Johnny Cash was a man whose heart beat with the rhythm of love and social justice. He received humanitarian awards from, among others, the Jewish National Fund, B’nai Brith, and the United Nations. He championed the rights of Native Americans, protested the war in Vietnam, was a voice for the poor, the struggling and the disenfranchised, and an advocate for the rights of prisoners. Along with our sister Rosanne, he was on the advisory board of an organization solely devoted to preventing gun violence among children. His pacifism and inclusive patriotism were two of his most defining characteristics. He would be horrified at even a casual use of his name or image for an idea or a cause founded in persecution and hatred. The white supremacists and neo-Nazis who marched in Charlottesville are poison in our society, and an insult to every American hero who wore a uniform to fight the Nazis in WWII. Several men in the extended Cash family were among those who served with honor.
Our dad told each of us, over and over throughout our lives, ‘Children, you can choose love or hate. I choose love.’

We do not judge race, color, sexual orientation or creed. We value the capacity for love and the impulse towards kindness. We respect diversity, and cherish our shared humanity. We recognize the suffering of other human beings, and remain committed to our natural instinct for compassion and service.

To any who claim supremacy over other human beings, to any who believe in racial or religious hierarchy: we are not you. Our father, as a person, icon, or symbol, is not you. We ask that the Cash name be kept far away from destructive and hateful ideology.

We Choose Love.

Rosanne Cash
Kathy Cash
Cindy Cash
Tara Cash
John Carter Cash

August 16, 2017

‘Not one of us can rest, be happy, be at home, be at peace with ourselves, until we end hatred and division.’ Rep. John Lewis
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2017, 06:32 PM   #2865
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Several men in the extended Cash family were among those who served with honor.

Certainly. From 1951 to 1954, Johnny was in the Air Force, where he reached the rank of staff sergeant — a fact not lost on Bill Callahan's "America":

Captain Kristofferson
Buck Sergeant Newbury
Leatherneck Jones
Sergeant Cash...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2017, 10:25 AM   #2866
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
so Trump's son in law is Jewish, his daughter converted to Judaism for marriage. Has there been any mention of this in relation to the dipshits holding "white power" rallies?
Old 08.17.2017, 10:41 AM   #2867
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
so Trump's son in law is Jewish, his daughter converted to Judaism for marriage. Has there been any mention of this in relation to the dipshits holding "white power" rallies?
her rabbi even made a public statement

on the corporate media anyway

fascinating!

hillary

obama

hillary

kenya

rabbi
Old 08.17.2017, 10:59 AM   #2868
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Uhh... yes. Christopher Cantwell said, he'd continue to do the white nationalist work until someone came along who would fight for it. Someone "like Trump, only who doesn't let his daughter marry a fucking Jew."

"So like Donald Trump only more racist?" asks Vice news lady.

"Way more racist," -- Cantwell.

Yes it's been brought up. There's a powerful video containing this very conversation in circulation by Vice news. I'll try to find a link.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2017, 11:03 AM   #2869
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Here... for said quote, and for 22 minutes of absolute real-world fucking horror, watch this video:

VICE | Charlottesville: Race and terror
Old 08.17.2017, 11:24 AM   #2870
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

ignorance is so scary
Old 08.17.2017, 11:45 AM   #2871
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
ignorance is so scary

It's quite a bit more than ignorance, don't you think? It's like ... a genetic mutation has halted the cognitive development of white people of Northern European descent. It's like mass, violent retardation.

But no matter what, no matter how ignorant or mass retarded these people are, when whte supremacist after white supremacist looks into the camera and says "we'll be back" and "a lot more people are going to die before this is over" it's fucking terrifying. It's FUCKING. TERRIFYING. I don't even know what else to say.
Old 08.17.2017, 11:54 AM   #2872
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

you see terrifying, i see a bunch of pansies pretending to act tough

--

it's supersad to see the victims of that chickenshit maniac though
Old 08.17.2017, 04:11 PM   #2873
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Wow... thanks for the link...
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2017, 07:09 PM   #2874
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you see terrifying, i see a bunch of pansies pretending to act tough

--

it's supersad to see the victims of that chickenshit maniac though

They're promising more. I have friends -- me, little snowflake me, *I* have "friends" -- in my FB circles who are defending this. Or just refusing to denounce it and claiming BLM is the "same," and that the Charlottesville protestors were "just as bad" as the Unite the Right folks who are promising more death, violence, murder. "Just as bad." People THAT close to me are that close to embracing overt literal Nazism.

Don't write this shit off.
Old 08.17.2017, 07:10 PM   #2875
Severian
invito al cielo

21st century Americans vocally supporting ethnic cleansing. Unbelievable.
Old 08.17.2017, 07:30 PM   #2876
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
21st century Americans vocally supporting ethnic cleansing. Unbelievable.
america was built on ethnic cleansing. so... believable.

Quote:
They're promising more. I have friends -- me, little snowflake me, *I* have "friends" -- in my FB circles who are defending this. Or just refusing to denounce it and claiming BLM is the "same," and that the Charlottesville protestors were "just as bad" as the Unite the Right folks who are promising more death, violence, murder. "Just as bad." People THAT close to me are that close to embracing overt literal Nazism.

Don't write this shit off.

i was just writing off those pathetic persons as persons, but you're right, one can get enough pathetic cowards to constitute a dangerous mob.
Old 08.17.2017, 09:06 PM   #2877
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

see what i was saying about pathetic?

http://gizmodo.com/before-getting-ba...t-c-1797949753
Old 08.18.2017, 04:38 AM   #2878
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
the Charlottesville protestors were "just as bad" as the Unite the Right folks .

This idea is gaining traction.

It needs to be combated wherever it's found.

BLM does not have a heritage of hanging people from trees. Or even burning crosses on a family's lawn.

You have a duty to mention this to any cretin who doesn't get it.

When you come across the "just the same" idea, don't be a dick about it, but explain how BLM and even Antifa cannot possibly be compared to decades of murder and oppression.

"But I saw footage of this Antifa guy punch a neo-Nazi."

"Yeah, well, I saw footage of a Nazi...well, never mind. It's too disturbing to talk about what I saw."

"What about that BLM guy who shot a cop?"

"I'm not familiar with that story. But I don't think killing cops is part of BLM's agenda, or else there would be a rash of incidences and BLM would officially be considered a terrorist organization. They aren't. Know who is? Fucking KKK."

"But the left always gives me shit for using the wrong words. Isn't that oppression?"

"You can still say whatever you want. Might get some shit, but the other side wants to deprive certain people of jobs, housing and even life. No comparison."

"Shut up hippy faggot."
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2017, 08:45 AM   #2879
Severian
invito al cielo

I know it's my goddamn duty. That's why my pathetic ass was up all night with the ONE like-minded friend passionate enough to speak up, arguing this point to Fucking oblivion with a veritable social media mob of assholes from our extended friend circles. We both felt like shit afterwards, and felt like we'd sunk to their level, but at the same time, IT'S. FUCKING. NAZISM. We were taught to flip shit over even the appearance of Nazism and white supremacism in goddamn junior high school. Not violently, of course, but we were taught to recognize the symbols and rhetoric affiliated with these movements as threats to our very existence, and to everything decent about our way of life. So we spent the late night and early morning in the mud, trying to remind people of this, and we made some good points, but changed zero minds. Depressing.

A real-life, long-term solution is needed. I am starting to communicate with the VERY FEW people I know who both A) are terrified of fascism, Nazism, white supremacy, militarized hate groups and B) believe that it's counter-productive to punch or attack or use violence of any kind against these people without provocation. It's fucking terrifying how shallow that pool is, but I've got a solid group of people who fit the criteria, and we're starting to talk about next moves. Solutions. What the FUCK to do next.

It's worth noting that at least a third of my friends, stuck in some privileged and entitled state of perpetual adolescence, think I'm part of the problem because I don't publicly condone unprovoked violence against Nazis; because I think that's dangerous and counter-productive and will only legitimize these claims that the "alt-left" are the real threat. These folks live in places like Portland and Seattle, mind you, where I used to live, and they have the freedom to publicly decry the alt-right without worrying that they're going to piss off their co-workers or bosses in the process. The very freedom to do this is a Fucking luxury in many parts of the country right now, and I happen to love in one of those places. Fuck's sake!!!

THE. WORLD. HAS. A. LEARNING. DISABILITY.
Old 08.18.2017, 10:18 AM   #2880
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

this is some heavy shit. you win at the internet today.

at the same time, no reason to despair yet.
94134141142143 144 145146147154194244 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth