Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Where is truncated?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.13.2006, 02:39 PM   #41
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
That's APPALLING, marleypumpkin. You need to be fattened up like a fair-day pig.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2006, 02:55 PM   #42
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Yes, I hope to not be soo skinny someday, but until then I have no complaints. Besides, I make up my skinny weight by having a handsome face.
(haha)
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2006, 04:43 AM   #43
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Well, long time no talk truncated. How are things w/ you? I'm actualy pretty good. I got me some this week-end. FINALLY! (haha)
-George Carlin
Old 05.24.2006, 04:52 AM   #44
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
I'm just lovely thanks...even moreso now that you've shared that scintillating bit of information.

I'm getting a bit busy at work, so I'm missing out on all the collectively moronic things we typically post on.

This is probably extremely unhealthy, but last night I had a dream that included various members of this board (despite having never seen them). All I will say is that it involved a theme park, and it was rather strange, even by dream standards.

So with which chick did you, as you so eloquently put it, "get some"? Since you've already uncovered this tidbit, you might as well share all of the gory details.
Old 05.24.2006, 05:36 AM   #45
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

^:
Well, I just hope the dream didn't turn into a nightmare.
It's actually the girl that I went out on a date w/ on my b-day that I told the board about. Her name is Laura, & she's a student @ the University of Tennessee. She's studying english, literature, & astronomy.
O.K., I'll be totally honest & say, I didn't hit a home-run, I got to 3rd base.
& this is a perfect analogy, 'cuz she's a huge baseball fan. But to me, it was the most action I've seen in YEARS.
-George Carlin
Old 05.24.2006, 05:52 AM   #46
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
^:
Well, I just hope the dream didn't turn into a nightmare.
It's actually the girl that I went out on a date w/ on my b-day that I told the board about. Her name is Laura, & she's a student @ the University of Tennessee. She's studying english, literature, & astronomy.
O.K., I'll be totally honest & say, I didn't hit a home-run, I got to 3rd base.
& this is a perfect analogy, 'cuz she's a huge baseball fan. But to me, it was the most action I've seen in YEARS.
I trust she doesn't know that you post on this board, Marleypumpkin?

sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2006, 07:06 AM   #47
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Score. Good work messr pumpkin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2006, 10:27 AM   #48
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

-sonic!-
No, she doesn't know. & for future knowledge, she started it.

-Glice-
Why Thank You!
-George Carlin
Old 05.24.2006, 10:43 AM   #49
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
It would be most amusing if she posts here and didn't realise you were you. I had an argument with a good mate of mine (from the real world) on the old board like that. I still haven't told him. Hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2006, 10:45 AM   #50
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=truncated]

This is probably extremely unhealthy, but last night I had a dream that included various members of this board (despite having never seen them). All I will say is that it involved a theme park, and it was rather strange, even by dream standards.

quote]

Oooh tell us who was in it. Was I?

On a sidenote, finished that book yet?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2006, 10:47 AM   #51
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

-Glice-
Ooh, interesting. But, I'm certain she doesn't post here, or anywhere. Just 'cuz she's all tied up w/ her school work.
-George Carlin
Old 05.24.2006, 12:44 PM   #52
truncated
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Oooh tell us who was in it. Was I?

On a sidenote, finished that book yet?

I cleaned that up for you. You can thank me later.

You were in it, in fact. I hope he doesn't take offense to this, but you were Glice's "ride buddy" - he was too short to ride any of the rollercoasters on his own, so you were his adult supervision. For some inexplicable reason, you had matching neon wristbands.

Other participants in the dream were: Hip Priest, fishmonkey, !@#$%!, Savage Clone, and schizophrenicroom. It was very odd, as you all had these foreign physical aspects assigned to you.

I'm in the process of reading it, and thus far, you were right, I ADORE it. The first murder scene - delectable. Infinite thanks for sending that.
Old 05.24.2006, 12:44 PM   #53
truncated
invito al cielo

By the way, what is third base these days? I'm not hip on what you crazy oversexed kids are doing anymore.
Old 05.24.2006, 12:47 PM   #54
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i think 3rd base is anal.

so you were lost in the funhouse last night. please do tell.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2006, 12:56 PM   #55
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated

You were in it, in fact. I hope he doesn't take offense to this, but you were Glice's "ride buddy" - he was too short to ride any of the rollercoasters on his own, so you were his adult supervision. For some inexplicable reason, you had matching .

Err ok i'll cope with that.

Don't worry the book get's better and better. And just to piss you off they're making a movie out of it.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2006, 12:58 PM   #56
truncated
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Err ok i'll cope with that.

Don't worry the book get's better and better. And just to piss you off they're making a movie out of it.

A movie could NEVER do that book justice. Who is directing it, do you know?
Old 05.24.2006, 01:00 PM   #57
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
avoider. we want all the details.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2006, 01:13 PM   #58
elix it
bad moon rising

elix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated

You were in it, in fact. I hope he doesn't take offense to this, but you were Glice's "ride buddy" - he was too short to ride any of the rollercoasters on his own, so you were his adult supervision. For some inexplicable reason, you had matching neon wristbands.

Other participants in the dream were: Hip Priest, fishmonkey, !@#$%!, Savage Clone, and schizophrenicroom. It was very odd, as you all had these foreign physical aspects assigned to you.

I'm in the process of reading it, and thus far, you were right, I ADORE it. The first murder scene - delectable. Infinite thanks for sending that.

Don't worry, you weren't in MY dream either.

I dreamt of the board once... it was funny.
elix it is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2006, 01:15 PM   #59
truncated
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elix it
Don't worry, you weren't in MY dream either.

I dreamt of the board once... it was funny.

You don't play nice with me. You weren't invited to the theme park.
Old 05.24.2006, 01:22 PM   #60
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
You don't play nice with me. You weren't invited to the theme park.

gimme gimme gimme, yawn.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth