oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04.13.2006, 09:44 PM   #921
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
marley- ooh, ok.

Umm. I forgot.
Old 04.13.2006, 09:50 PM   #922
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
schizo:

Just a quick qustion, how are these tracks gonna be put together?
What will be the completion process for finalizing this recording?
I need to talk to TheDom & find out more. I was just wondering what the recording process will be.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2006, 10:12 PM   #923
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
I actually don't know. Tomorrow I'm going to do my vocals and ask him to piece it together or whatever.
Old 04.13.2006, 10:16 PM   #924
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Won't you need a copy to sing to?
We need to convince TheDom to get his Sienfeld lovin' ass in here & explain the process to us. (ha ha)

TheDom:

Come here & explain the process to schizo & I.
-George Carlin
Old 04.13.2006, 10:27 PM   #925
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
I actually don't know. Tomorrow I'm going to do my vocals and ask him to piece it together or whatever.

That sounds good. After that Lee's part and the bass just need to be added and then it's done. There's really no process at all, but it might take me a while because Lee's part is kind of tricky at the weird freakout part.

After that, I'll just have to mix it. I already made the drums louder and spent an hour working on the guitar tone. The whole thing should be done at most until next Saturday. I'm hoping to get it done this weekend, but I don't think that will work.
Of course, I'll run everything by you guys before I send it off to Soundtrax.
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2006, 10:32 PM   #926
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

TheDom:

I'm glad you found a way to make the drums louder. I was worried about that.
-George Carlin
Old 04.13.2006, 10:37 PM   #927
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

marley, what i'll do is put sister in my cd player and sing along.

where be john violence tonight..
Old 04.13.2006, 10:43 PM   #928
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

schizo:

That's pretty much what I did w/ the drums. Let me tell ya', it wasn't easy trying to do Steve's work.
-George Carlin
Old 04.13.2006, 10:50 PM   #929
sonicpollution
little trouble girl

sonicpollution has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Ugh...so I'm new to the board and I tried reading this all the way from the start...I couldn't do it...
sonicpollution is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2006, 10:50 PM   #930
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

lol. steve is the man.

i wish the yoof would read this thread. for their album after this, they should do the soundtrack to huskers on a plane. honest to god, it'd be the greatest album EVER.

hey sonicpollution! YOU CAN DO IT!! for a quick summary, we're filming a movie with sonic youth and husker du and joan rivers and some rapper and henry rollins. do you want to be one of the crew?
Old 04.13.2006, 10:51 PM   #931
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
you dont want to read it its nothing but loser sonic youth fans trying to be funny
Old 04.13.2006, 10:52 PM   #932
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
just kidding
Old 04.13.2006, 10:53 PM   #933
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

hey thats mean. i'm not trying to be funny... i'm trying to be hilarious.

i jest.
Old 04.13.2006, 10:55 PM   #934
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

Did You See My Joke Wasnt It Hilarios
Lolololololol

edit: it wont let me write in all capitals so just pretend that it is.
Old 04.13.2006, 10:55 PM   #935
sonicpollution
little trouble girl

sonicpollution has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
For a quick summary, we're filming a movie with sonic youth and husker du and joan rivers and some rapper and henry rollins. do you want to be one of the crew?

Sure I'll be part of the crew, as long as its not as fluffer.

But sonic youth, husker du, joan rivers, and henry rollins are all the same person. And that person is Bono. (He didn't create the universe HE IS THE UNIVERSE.) The rapper however, is part of his sunglasses.
sonicpollution is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2006, 10:56 PM   #936
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

schizo:

You're definetly funnier than any other board member on here. Including me.
(ha ha)
-George Carlin
Old 04.13.2006, 11:06 PM   #937
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
YO! Im done with school for a week now! Ah good ol Huskers on a plane. When we finish writing it we should pitch the idea to Thurston and make a two hour music video out of it.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2006, 11:07 PM   #938
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

sellouteater- lol i'm slapping my knees

marley- haha, thanks. i try.

yo yo john. i'm finished for.. three days. i really think we should. in the "ask sy questions" a bunch of us should ask. what would the music video look like? i want lots of contemporary talented r and b artists. like usher.
Old 04.13.2006, 11:09 PM   #939
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Good luck on pitching it to Thurston. I PM'd Steve 2 weeks ago, & still haven't gotten a reply. & he's the one SY member that posts on here from time to time.
-George Carlin
Old 04.13.2006, 11:13 PM   #940
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Ahh, I never thought about PM'ing Steve. They're probably busy lmao'ing at the arguments in the leaked Rather Ripped threads. I know I'd be.
444546 47 4849505797147547 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth