Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page RIP Brittany Murphy
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.20.2013, 02:00 PM   #41
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
She actually died from rat poison, not a drug overdose, and then her husband died from the same thing a few months later. And who would have known, she was taking on the black iron state? If you went back at the reporting, it was "drug drugs drugs" - one of the tactics the fascists use through their media tools.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nt-spooks.html
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2013, 05:02 AM   #42
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
actually i think of her from time to time.

i heard about the above, but like it was smth like mold in the house, which has been a meh to me.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2013, 01:19 PM   #43
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
actually i think of her from time to time.
i do too. and with affection, i should add.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2013, 01:39 PM   #44
scwxx77
little trouble girl

scwxx77 kicks all y'all's assesscwxx77 kicks all y'all's assesscwxx77 kicks all y'all's assesscwxx77 kicks all y'all's assesscwxx77 kicks all y'all's assesscwxx77 kicks all y'all's assesscwxx77 kicks all y'all's assesscwxx77 kicks all y'all's assesscwxx77 kicks all y'all's assesscwxx77 kicks all y'all's assesscwxx77 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i do too. and with affection, i should add.

Me three.
scwxx77 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2013, 01:40 PM   #45
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Since Brittany Murphy‘s shocking death in 2009, national security whistleblower and friend of the actress, Julia Davis, has alleged that Homeland Security is actually responsible for the actress’ death — and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that both Murphy and her late husband Simon Monjack believed the government was spying on them.

Davis, a national security expert and former Border Protection Officer was branded a “Domestic Terrorist” after she blew the whistle and exposed glaring problems within the Department of Homeland Security in 2004
In fact, Murphy, 32, was even called as a witness in the Julia Davis case in which she was suing the government for wrongful imprisonment.
Davis and her husband made a documentary titled Top Priority — The Terror Within that claimed Murphy and Monjack were on the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s watch list, that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement were trying to kick Monjack out of the country and that when Monjack (a British citizen) was arrested for an expired visa, it was just a scare tactic used to intimidate Murphy because she was defending Davis.
“Brittany had planned to use her star power and public platform to help defend Julia and bring this injustice to light,” an insider told Radar.
“But she never got the chance.”
Monjack often told Radar that he and Murphy both believed they were being watched by the government, and he believed they had something to do with her death.

http://www.constantinereport.com/bri...he-government/

but then you have this hit piece from the whore-media. This isn't journalism. Its a bunch of unsubstantiated shit they are trying to associate with the actress.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...ake-passports/
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2013, 01:43 PM   #46
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
her family tried blaming it on toxic mould.

ever think that people claiming the government is after them + on drugs = people claiming the government is after them because they are on drugs?

the idea the gov would kill her and her husband for a case of such minimal importance as that is ridiculous.

the idea that an actress with drug problems dies from an overdose is not.

and rat poison = strychnine = common ingredient used to bulk out street drugs.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth