Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Lucky people who live in Mexico!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.10.2007, 04:37 PM   #1
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
http://sonicyouthmedia.com/alt-main/index.php

Sonic Youth will be playing in your town.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2007, 10:57 PM   #2
Andrés
children of satan

Andrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's asses
I hope they come to Southamerica too, it's about time!!

Andrés is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2007, 03:50 PM   #3
Goofy
empty page

Goofy has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Yep! Lucky us; I'm waiting to get paid to go buy mi ticket!
Goofy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2007, 05:08 PM   #4
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
too bad the venue they're playing sucks hairy balls, it's like two blocks away from my house, though.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2007, 10:24 AM   #5
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Won't Sonic Youth need to use generator's ? And won't they get up real slow in the morning, if they get up at all ?

Beaners !!!!! LOL

j/k

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2007, 03:43 PM   #6
soniknirve
the destroyed room

soniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's asses
but will they ever come in poland?
soniknirve is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2007, 05:20 PM   #7
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
That´s the worst joke i´ve ever read in this board.

Nice ! A trophy piece !

First place in any category is a fine achievement, I appreciate your nomination.

Miles Davis
Old 02.16.2007, 08:20 PM   #8
against_the_grain
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
This one actually made me laugh.

Sorry about the intial foul joke. I was joking of course.

I just like to perpetuate stereotypes...and making fun of ethnicities and other countries is just that.....goofin' off....

I'm very happy you get to see Sonic Youth in Mexico. Some of my favorite food is Tex-Mex right here in Dallas where I'm at, at the moment.....

And my stoopid reference in the joke was partly from a Cheech and Chong movie. The part about getting up slow...."Next Movie"...their 2nd is hilarious !

So...no offense intended at all....and I'm glad to at least get a chuckle out of you !

Miles Davis
Old 02.18.2007, 02:02 PM   #10
stelazyne
empty page

stelazyne has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Eufemia huack huack huack
stelazyne is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2007, 04:18 PM   #11
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
"Lucky people who live in Mexico"?

Didn't know there was such a thing.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2007, 12:52 AM   #12
Druzhba
empty page

Druzhba ain't too shabbyDruzhba ain't too shabby
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcoffee
"Lucky people who live in Mexico"?

Didn't know there was such a thing.

haHAHAahahah

Now that´s funny !!!!
'You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit the views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.' Dr.Who

Druzhba is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth