Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Psa - Don't Ever Post Your Email Address On This Board
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.09.2010, 08:52 PM   #21
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Damn. That sucks.
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2010, 09:08 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2010, 09:29 PM   #23
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
i get the impression that symbol man is like when your friends dad gets too friendly with you when he's giving you all a lift somewhere. like when he wants to come along and just "hang for a while", but it's not really appropriate, but at the same time you feel kinda sorry for the old dude since the undisguisable loneliness of his existence seems to manifest itself with more painful clarity each moment you spend in his presence. the next time he picks you all up he remembers every detail of small talk about your life you gave him last time and asks you enthusiastic follow up questions that you don't want to really answer in that much detail yet he get ever closer. the mood is kinda soured and everyone is quiet and distant, and its obvious how uncomfortable you all are, but this only seems to make him feel like he should talk more to fill up the silence. he's harmless of course, and he IS trying to be nice and friendly, but there's nothing worse than that long silence that greets his enthusiastic chatter wherein he's supposed to intuit the hint that it's kinda time to leave us all alone now but thanks for the lift and all anyway.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2010, 09:30 PM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
i get the impression that symbol man is like when your friends dad gets too friendly with you when he's giving you all a lift somewhere. .

did that happen to you? did he grab your leg? that explains a lot.
Old 11.09.2010, 09:32 PM   #25
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
no, but if it had done i'd like to think he would have at least had the good grace not to pester me from thread to thread on a message board afterwards, cos that would just be really inappropriate.
Old 11.09.2010, 09:38 PM   #26
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

i think it really happened, and you see him everywhere.

go get therapy!

or

Quote:
well anyway i should be off. it does me no good to be here i should be off continuing to improve my life because i have a lot to make up for after all the bad behaviour of the past. i will not be round these ways again so don't ask after me guys. actually i won't be gone yet i'm still waiting for chabib to ban and delete my account but he hasn't replied to my pm's. probably too busy fighting george bush with his art posters. oh well i will have to wait until he gets around to it. bye guys i hope you find faith in yourselves and turn your lives around. peace be with you.

this.

goodnight nicky. it's like 5am where you are. remember when you don't sleep your brain decomposes.
Old 11.09.2010, 09:45 PM   #27
ni'k
invito al cielo

i thought i might stick around until you get that one c- troll on me you're trying so valiantly but failing so embarrassingly (over and over again) to come close to.

would it help if i made it easy?

quote this text and fill in the missing letters:

Quote:
I AM A F_G AND HAVE M_NTAL HEALTH PR_BLEMS LOL
Old 11.09.2010, 09:49 PM   #28
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Try volunteering in your local community group or neighbourhood organisation and use your musical ability there. you could offer to play acoustic guitar for the elderly or entertain at a party or social event.

there are always old folks homes that welcome people who want to entertain their residents. apart from that there isn't really anything else i can think of. you best keep your hobbies compartmentalised and make them something you do in your spare time and not the sole focus of your failing lives and jittery celebrity fantasies that are feuled by your spending each day in a fugue of irrelevant media entertainment tattle.

you could at least learn a new skill that could be of use to the community and perhaps make you some new friends. i think that that is quite fair and would be beneficial to you and stop you mopeing and spending all day on message boards.

i i am not returning i merely came back because those two were asking after me. but i am the forgiving type so i will forget about it. tbh they are shady characters and i don't want to be associated with such types anymore. don't keep company with people of ill repute. this sounds like a wise saying and something relevant to my life. it is difficult to improve as a person when you don't cut company with those who would see you into the gutter sucking dicks for xylophones. not that i can blame everything on others, i have to take responsibility for my own actions and that means using my time wisely and not associating with the devilment of scoundrels and rogues.

well anyway i should be off. it does me no good to be here i should be off continuing to improve my life because i have a lot to make up for after all the bad behaviour of the past. i will not be round these ways again so don't ask after me guys. actually i won't be gone yet i'm still waiting for chabib to ban and delete my account but he hasn't replied to my pm's. probably too busy fighting george bush with his art posters. oh well i will have to wait until he gets around to it. bye guys i hope you find faith in yourselves and turn your lives around. peace be with you.

go to sleep nicky. your neurons need some rest.

i should go also. DO NOT ASK AFTER ME. I WILL SPEND MY TIME WISELY AND NOT ASSOCIATING WITH THE DEVILMENT OF SCOUNDRELS AND ROGUES.

plus it's 8 and i'm hungry
Old 11.09.2010, 10:08 PM   #29
ni'k
invito al cielo

i posted that a few weeks ago. and you got my time zone wrong. but then again, a better question might be: "why are you trying to work it out in the first place? and when you're that lonely isn't it best to stick to the company of people that might want to know you've decided to go get something to eat or even want to ever talk to you?"

i hope you're ok! i know you tend to get a bit upset when i make posts here.

maybe you'll feel better after a good meal and some neural replenishment.

it's also gotten kind of sad at this point, it seems like you can't stop, but i know that if you tried hard you really could. surely there are better things for even you to do than embarrassingly trying to berate a person on a message board you regard as having mental health problems. even you must be able to realise this is not exactly the most dignified use of time. constantly trying to insult them by attempting to get them to think of themselves as if they are some sort of invalid and entitled to your condescending scorn... kind of a sad fantasy to want to enact online don't you think? i mean, seems like if i really am the confused deluded little schizo child you seem to enjoy talking to me like i am, the classy thing to do would be not to mock.

you know, it'd might be a tad presumptuous of me to assume this behaviour is reflective of how you would actually treat someone irl with these mental health problems you seem so frequently concerned with. as if you were superior to them, as if you were entitled to mock them to shore up your own low self esteem or out of some viciousness. again, presumption on my part i'll admit, but i have to wonder why the need to ever even pretend to do it online.

i'm sure if i was to ask you to stop because it's getting tiring that would probably get you off, but uh, i can't help but ask again, ever so politely, if you might try finding something better to do than talking to me on here? now, i know my own malfunctioning brain can't conjugate the most basic of rational or reasonable arguments for why you should be deny yourself this inalienable right. why, in my state i'm barely even entitled to ask. so i'll have to just leave it up to the hope your own enlightened deliberations cast a judgement in my favour.
Old 11.10.2010, 12:08 AM   #30
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
not posting your email address on a public board seems like a no brainer to me....
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 06:44 AM   #31
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
this thread is beautiful.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 08:24 AM   #32
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I AM A B_T AND HAVE M_TAL HEALTH PR_GRAMS. LOL
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 08:34 AM   #33
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
yeah always a good try
to be friendly
like you have 'what ever problems' go visit a shrink
keep doing that and you will have a lot of friends
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 09:11 AM   #34
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I guess I figured people would post like... blahblahlbah [at] hotmail [dot] com or something. Any site that can be searched by google -- and trust me, this site is always, like, THE FIRST that comes up when you search for just about anything -- is a prime victim. Still, I've had my email address posted before -- in its unaltered form -- and I've never had the password changed. It blows my mind that in 2010, there isn't better security measures on hotmail/yahoo mail/etc -- shouldn't they have fixed that shit, like, 15 yeras ago? Anyway, sorry about your luck.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 09:27 AM   #35
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
inside job imo

that....or reptiloids from planet Zelda.

which makes one wonder....who IS 'ni'k' anyways?

which makes me ask....how IS the weather on Zelda, these days, 'ni'k'?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 11:13 AM   #36
ni'k
invito al cielo

It Is Rainez. Fluoride Rainz For Mi Gellatin Bonez.
Old 11.10.2010, 12:12 PM   #37
ni'k
invito al cielo

Old 11.10.2010, 02:03 PM   #38
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
i posted that a few weeks ago. and you got my time zone wrong. but then again, a better question might be: "why are you trying to work it out in the first place? and when you're that lonely isn't it best to stick to the company of people that might want to know you've decided to go get something to eat or even want to ever talk to you?"

i hope you're ok! i know you tend to get a bit upset when i make posts here.

maybe you'll feel better after a good meal and some neural replenishment.

it's also gotten kind of sad at this point, it seems like you can't stop, but i know that if you tried hard you really could. surely there are better things for even you to do than embarrassingly trying to berate a person on a message board you regard as having mental health problems. even you must be able to realise this is not exactly the most dignified use of time. constantly trying to insult them by attempting to get them to think of themselves as if they are some sort of invalid and entitled to your condescending scorn... kind of a sad fantasy to want to enact online don't you think? i mean, seems like if i really am the confused deluded little schizo child you seem to enjoy talking to me like i am, the classy thing to do would be not to mock.

you know, it'd might be a tad presumptuous of me to assume this behaviour is reflective of how you would actually treat someone irl with these mental health problems you seem so frequently concerned with. as if you were superior to them, as if you were entitled to mock them to shore up your own low self esteem or out of some viciousness. again, presumption on my part i'll admit, but i have to wonder why the need to ever even pretend to do it online.

i'm sure if i was to ask you to stop because it's getting tiring that would probably get you off, but uh, i can't help but ask again, ever so politely, if you might try finding something better to do than talking to me on here? now, i know my own malfunctioning brain can't conjugate the most basic of rational or reasonable arguments for why you should be deny yourself this inalienable right. why, in my state i'm barely even entitled to ask. so i'll have to just leave it up to the hope your own enlightened deliberations cast a judgement in my favour.

tl;dr

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth