Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page scum manifesto
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.14.2010, 05:02 AM   #21
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Bullshit.
ann ashtray is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2010, 05:31 AM   #22
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses

Brilliant. I love it when articles get fucked about with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2010, 12:24 PM   #23
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Maybe she's right. After all when my friends and I were growing up we all
thought wouldn't it be great to be a woman so we could make money on our backs and have fun doing it.
Old 06.14.2010, 12:40 PM   #24
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
Maybe she's right. After all when my friends and I were growing up we all
thought wouldn't it be great to be a woman so we could make money on our backs and have fun doing it.

If that's your idea of fun, there's always a market.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2010, 12:40 PM   #25
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
just look up the word "bear". you'll find it has other meanings.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2010, 12:54 PM   #26
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
come on message board messiah. show us the way. lead us to our end. cut off your balls and broadcast your suicide over the internet. the rest of us will follow the holy prophet into the void.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2010, 01:06 PM   #27
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
not even close to an improvement, you're still stuck in smug sarcastic mode. yawn.
Old 06.14.2010, 01:15 PM   #28
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
not even close to an improvement, you're still stuck in smug sarcastic mode. yawn.

i like smug. how else would i treat your nutjob posts?

you know the william burroughs line "do not offer sympathy to the mentally ill. tell them firmly: i am not paid to listen to this drivel".

there are other options of course-- smug derision is one of them. funny or not,, it irritates the fuck out of you and that makes ME laugh.

cmon nik. cut off your balls and mail them to the queen of england with a love note. bleed to death from your newly-made sac-gash like a gender saint. do it in the bathtub, like a radical sway. let streamable video carry your gospel to the world. deeds speak louder than internet cut-and-paste jobs.
Old 06.14.2010, 01:23 PM   #29
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
"the message seemed to focus on subject of man hate.. to be sure bikini kill are activists, not musicians.."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2010, 01:29 PM   #30
ni'k
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

you know the william burroughs line "do not offer sympathy to the mentally ill. tell them firmly: i am not paid to listen to this drivel".

there are other options of course-- smug derision is one of them. funny or not,, it irritates the fuck out of you and that makes ME laugh.

cmon nik. cut off your balls and mail them to the queen of england with a love note. bleed to death from your newly-made sac-gash like a gender saint. do it in the bathtub, like a radical sway. let streamable video carry your gospel to the world. deeds speak louder than internet cut-and-paste jobs.

wow. a new high.

what you are saying here is that i am mentally ill (a generalisation if ever there was one) and that you enjoy irritating the mentally ill for sport, and you want them to mutilate themselves for your pleasure. sounds like an almost vicious attempt to try and play on someones insecurities. however i have read some of your posts, and haven't noticed any examples that would suggest you had any attributes of "sanity" (whatever that is) that i would feel any envy about lacking.

but perhaps you're right, and that really is some top quality sanity you have there. you could bottle it and go into production.
Old 06.14.2010, 01:29 PM   #31
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

I got neg repped by ni'k for being smug.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2010, 01:38 PM   #32
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker

If we could just imagine for a second that my neg-rep said 'Asking for it a bit, aren't we sonny?' or similar. Because, apparently, I've ball-cupped you too recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2010, 01:57 PM   #33
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Eh? What are you saying? Your neg rep as in neg rep you've given or received? What do you mean you've ball cupped me?
Old 06.14.2010, 01:59 PM   #34
Lurker
invito al cielo

Were you trying to neg rep me?
Old 06.14.2010, 03:00 PM   #35
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
just look the word "bear". you'll find it has other meanings.

there's a bear club now.
they won't let me in.
I should probably just watch from outside.

it wouldn't be as fun as the foot club.
but still.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2010, 03:10 PM   #36
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
foot club?

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2010, 03:24 PM   #37
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Prior to her being fame she had been married to an alcoholic sailor who regularly beat the shit out of her and she enjoyed torturing pets when she did a stint in an animal laboratory. The real reason she shot Warhol was that she convinced herself that he stole one her scripts.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2010, 03:29 PM   #38
ni'k
invito al cielo

actually, she sent it to him but he thought that due to its obscenity it was a police trap, and the authorities were looking him to perform it so they could arrest him. so he did nothing with it, and then when she asked for it back he realised he had lost it.

warhol definitely was the worst thing to ever happen to art.
Old 06.14.2010, 03:30 PM   #39
ni'k
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
there's a bear club now.
they won't let me in.
I should probably just watch from outside.

it wouldn't be as fun as the foot club.
but still.
'

i have never personally got the foot thing.
Old 06.14.2010, 03:35 PM   #40
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
wow. a new high.

what you are saying here is that i am mentally ill (a generalisation if ever there was one) and that you enjoy irritating the mentally ill for sport, and you want them to mutilate themselves for your pleasure. sounds like an almost vicious attempt to try and play on someones insecurities. however i have read some of your posts, and haven't noticed any examples that would suggest you had any attributes of "sanity" (whatever that is) that i would feel any envy about lacking.

but perhaps you're right, and that really is some top quality sanity you have there. you could bottle it and go into production.

pffffft!-- i owe you no explanations regarding my meaning or intentions. read into it what you want. all i'm saying is that if you so want the extermination of the males of the species you owe it to your principles to start with yourself. otherwise you're all talk and no show. permanent paralysis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker

me too! did you laugh? i sure did. i guess a lot of things trigger his insecurities. "woe unto you who doth not suffer as i do" or some such resentful shit. i enjoy the spectacle of his case of rabies.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth