Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Squatting
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.26.2014, 07:38 AM   #1
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
What are your thoughts about it? The street I live in hosts some squatters who brought the council to their wit's ends when it comes to evicting them for some time. Because the property is a commercial one, in the UK the law can't do much about it other than paying surveillance that costs, apparently, 3 grand a week.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2014, 08:28 AM   #2
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck the council, they don't give help to anyone needing it at all, so let the squatters have fun pissing over white man Englands corrupt gracelands. Fuck the squatters n all fucking hand-out merchants they probably sit around all day writing shit songs with their shit brains. Basically everyone here needs to be murdered.

Logically speaking however I don't know how the squatting system works, at all, so i'm pretty sure if someone pops off to citizens advice the whole charade will be forgotten about over tea and biscuits like everything else. The war in Iraq for example. Genocide.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2014, 06:58 PM   #3
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
March 11, 2014 15:38:57
MindMaster

Anime is more deserving of serious academic analysis than most of contemporary film and literature
you are probably right. i couldnt fix a large roof tile/leaking and electricity problem on the roof of the house i live in because i dont have the technical skills because of my mistaken life so i had to pay two or three guys to come and do it for me. they were Magnificent men, muscular devout protestants paired with a born again evangelical electrician who fixed the whole thing really quickly, tossing roof tiles up and catching them, wedging them in place and replacing the leaden water seals and i felt great shame and wished i could unlearn all of the confusing stuff i learned and just solve problems with my body. but that thought itself feels evil. at least i cooked them eggs i guess
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth