Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page How much longer will this board last for, and who will be the last to post here?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.09.2014, 03:10 AM   #41
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
i hate facebook. the entire world has become a message board. its fucking OBLIGATORY NOW! everyone has to see you, you get surveilled. i get fucking comments about "why are you posting that lol". fuck off. the internet is supposed to be for anonymous trolling and piracy.

every fucking dipshit in this town is on fb. i spent my whole life avoiding these people and now i have to read their horseshit and watch them waste police time demanding attention for the petty bullshit dramas they use to fill their empty lives with.

i miss the old days when only smart nerds were on the internet.

-

sheldon wolin hit the nail on the fucking head. we're living under inverted totalitarianism. its not that you're banned from posting anything political on fb, its that you're ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED to express yourself freely. which means that when you do everyone can see and you have to self censor because employers dont want that stuff. you become your own censor because you need money and companies are watching everything you do.

we're neutralizing our freedom of speech in the name of freedom of speech.

-

message boards are for anonymous cowards and nerds, in other words noblemen. but now fb has made a message board for the masses. you get to read about how boring everyone you know is and how the people who beat you up in school all own houses and cars now. fml.

almost everything fb is shit; its more disturbing though the addiction to it while you realize it is not worth it. not more than 5 mins of your day. even more disturbing, is the smart phone being an extension of oneself, of our hands. hate that thing.
but its a free world.
its really pointless to whine about it, if we arent ready to do smth about it.

and i dont know about you, i never befriended coworkers, even though some of them i liked and wouldnt mind keep in touch, or people from school and my past, the past that has nothing to do with my present.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2014, 03:12 AM   #42
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
But most people my age think I'm too old. What do I do? Block them?

most people dont get me. so i stay at home.
and talk to people on fb!
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth