Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page what are you listening to?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.09.2015, 02:02 AM   #47141
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
The Stones : Between the Buttons, Goats Head Soup, Aftermath, live at Leeds 71.

something needs to stop me from playing Silver Train over and over. one of my fav Stones songs.
The greatest period in Stones career! Itīs not long ago I got their Vaults serie album The Marquee Club, Live in 1971. Really great! Whatīs that live at Leeds? Bootie?
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2015, 02:04 AM   #47142
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

The Cramps - Off the Bone

Saturday morning, washing up done, sun out, start of the new football season, New Kind of Kick blasting out. All is right with the world.
The Greatest Cramps album along with Songs the Lord & Psychedelic Jungle. Iīve got Bad Music Bad People, but it has almost same songs as in Off the Bone.
Old 08.09.2015, 02:12 AM   #47143
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Just found out information about that Leeds live. So it has been bootleg, but now they released it as a part of Sticky Fingers Deluxe edition. Seem to have lots of same songs as that marguee album, but more. Itīs in spotify, so going to listen it.
Old 08.09.2015, 04:23 PM   #47144
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

This album is the shit and all you sick bastards should be listening to it right now. Sample.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2015, 01:21 PM   #47145
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

This album is the shit and all you sick bastards should be listening to it right now. Sample.

Yeah, I keep forgetting to mention that this is a really fucking good album. I didn't care much for The Whole Love, but this weird ass free
LP has reminded me once again that Wilco is one of the greats. It's just easy to forget about how great they can be because their greatness is so fucking obvious. Like Radiohead or some shit, yeah?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2015, 04:55 PM   #47146
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Like Radiohead or some shit, yeah?

NO! Radiohead are ENEMIES of ROCK & ROLL.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2015, 02:23 AM   #47147
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
NO! Radiohead are ENEMIES of ROCK & ROLL.

Ok, ok. Chill man. You may be right. But I still find a lot to love in The King of Limbs, Hail to The Thief, Kid A and OKC.

All I meant was that radiohead and wilco have had their dicks sucked by critics and fans for so goddamn long that there's almost nothing left to say about them. And as a result, it's easy to forget that they're still out there making good records.

Well... At least Wilco is.
Old 08.11.2015, 07:54 AM   #47148
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Because your posts guys I wonīt listen either, Wilco or Radiohead.
Old 08.11.2015, 02:33 PM   #47149
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
Because your posts guys I wonīt listen either, Wilco or Radiohead.

Is this one of those language barrier misunderstandings?

I'm pretty sure you have spent years listening to Radiohead, and that you probably got at least a little into Wilco right around the time of A Ghost Is Born, which is when a lot of people who had just jumped on board for Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and its big fancy 10.0 rating started to lose interest (Ghost only got a 6.8 or something, despite being a much better album).

Mind you, these are simply educated guesses based on Wilco's most early 00's break into household name status, with some adjustments made for your living outside the U.S. and having a general aversion to new music

Assuming you don't give a shit about Pitchfork ratings, and knowing how much you love a good rock solo, I am willing to bet that if you haven't already orgasmed over A Ghost Is Born's epic first three songs-- "At Least That's What You Said," "Hell Is Chrome" & "Spiders (Kidsmoke)"-- then you WILL sometime in the near future.
But if I'm wrong and you have somehow not been exposed to Radiohead or Wilco, and are one of the few remaining souls on the planet who doesn't have an opinion about Ok Computer, and you're serious about not listening to either band just because of a couple of posts we made in the wee hours, then... Well, then I wish you a speedy recovery from the apparent stroke and/or massive head wound you recently suffered.

(Ah man, I am *booored*... Working on my own schedule has actually been a real bitch. I do so much blaaaaahing.)
Old 08.11.2015, 02:38 PM   #47150
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I'm pretty sure you have spent years listening to Radiohead, and that you probably got at least a little into Wilco right around the time of A Ghost Is Born, which is when a lot of people who had just jumped on board for Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and its big fancy 10.0 rating started to lose interest (Ghost only got a 6.8 or something, despite being a much better album).

Mind you, these are simply educated guesses based on Wilco's most early 00's break into household name status, with some adjustments made for your living outside the U.S. and having a general aversion to new music

Assuming you don't give a shit about Pitchfork ratings, and knowing how much you love a good rock solo, I am willing to bet that if you haven't already orgasmed over A Ghost Is Born's epic first three songs-- "At Least That's What You Said," "Hell Is Chrome" & "Spiders (Kidsmoke)"-- then you WILL sometime in the near future.
But if I'm wrong and you have somehow not been exposed to Radiohead or Wilco, and are one of the few remaining souls on the planet who doesn't have an opinion about Ok Computer, and you're serious about not listening to either band just because of a couple of posts we made in the wee hours, then... Well, then I wish you a speedy recovery from the apparent stroke and/or massive head wound you recently suffered.

(Ah man, I am *booored*... Working on my own schedule has actually been a real bitch. I do so much blaaaaahing.)

I'm quoting this because it's too funny and shows best what an idiot Severian really is.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2015, 02:41 PM   #47151
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Btw, FUCK Wilco and Radiohead.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2015, 11:33 PM   #47152
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:

Well, I wasnīt absolutely serious about that my earlier post. But yes, I havenīt ever listened much Radiohead or Wilco. The songs I heard from Ok Computer & Kid A when they came, didnīt give me any reason to listen the whole albums. I think Iīve heard also some Wilco before that havenīt give me any reactions. Anyway I listened that new Wilco album little bit and...itīs better than I thought, but if I want to listen some album of 2015 that havenīt got anything new to me, I rather listen Deathīs N.E.W. It has much better vibes and really much better sounds.

Was that stroke thing your humour? I havenīt suffered any strokes, no mentally or physically. And if you confuse me to Rebecca, I think you should not post me anymore, if you donīt even know who I am.
Old 08.12.2015, 11:04 PM   #47153
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Well, I wasnīt absolutely serious about that my earlier post. But yes, I havenīt ever listened much Radiohead or Wilco. The songs I heard from Ok Computer & Kid A when they came, didnīt give me any reason to listen the whole albums. I think Iīve heard also some Wilco before that havenīt give me any reactions. Anyway I listened that new Wilco album little bit and...itīs better than I thought, but if I want to listen some album of 2015 that havenīt got anything new to me, I rather listen Deathīs N.E.W. It has much better vibes and really much better sounds.

Was that stroke thing your humour? I havenīt suffered any strokes, no mentally or physically. And if you confuse me to Rebecca, I think you should not post me anymore, if you donīt even know who I am.

Yeah the stroke thing was my attempt at humor.

Also I don't know what "if you confuse me to Rebecca" means, but if I gave any impression of being genuinely rude or insulting please forgive me. It was not my intention.

THAT said, how about you go listen to "At Least That's What You Said" and "Hell is Chrome" by Wilco. I have a feeling you will like the solos very much.
Old 08.12.2015, 11:38 PM   #47154
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Yeah the stroke thing was my attempt at humor.

Also I don't know what "if you confuse me to Rebecca" means, but if I gave any impression of being genuinely rude or insulting please forgive me. It was not my intention.

THAT said, how about you go listen to "At Least That's What You Said" and "Hell is Chrome" by Wilco. I have a feeling you will like the solos very much.
That Rebecca thing was just about that sheīs was suffering that broken rib. But after Iīve read your post again after sendind mine last I understood you just want to show me how I am at least little bit stupid. I really think music listener can live without Radiohead, but it seems you donīt understand it. I think Tommy is one of the most important albums in popular music, but still I agree your silly opinions about it.

Donīt you know your acting here is like too many others? I mean too many people here have arrogant attitude to others music taste. If I have had a one, I really want to apologize everyone. Anyway I have listened recommendations people have given me (I am really thankful to you about Wipers rest of my life). Have you ever listen any of my recommendations? I think you should because I still think you have too US/UK centered knowledge about music (at least I havenīt seen you written anything for example any Finnish music).

About Wilco, I have now plenty of interesting listening, that new album didnīt give me impression Wilco will be the band I really will like. But maybe Iīll try sometime in the future.
Old 08.12.2015, 11:49 PM   #47155
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
on the flipside of this: I heard Television's See No Evil in a ghetto grocery store days ago. couldn't quite pin point who it was until the solo busted out. there I am shopping for garlic and peppers.

weird. a true WTF moment and it's not even that obscure I know, but still.
I have also heard weird stuff in the grocery store. One day they played Green Grass that Ventures has made version (I didnīt even know who has made the original version). Itīs of course just a funny sixties pop song, but I havenīt ever heard it from the radio, nowhere else than just that Ventures version from my vinyl.
Old 08.13.2015, 09:39 AM   #47156
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
That Rebecca thing was just about that sheīs was suffering that broken rib. But after Iīve read your post again after sendind mine last I understood you just want to show me how I am at least little bit stupid. I really think music listener can live without Radiohead, but it seems you donīt understand it. I think Tommy is one of the most important albums in popular music, but still I agree your silly opinions about it.

Donīt you know your acting here is like too many others? I mean too many people here have arrogant attitude to others music taste. If I have had a one, I really want to apologize everyone. Anyway I have listened recommendations people have given me (I am really thankful to you about Wipers rest of my life). Have you ever listen any of my recommendations? I think you should because I still think you have too US/UK centered knowledge about music (at least I havenīt seen you written anything for example any Finnish music).

About Wilco, I have now plenty of interesting listening, that new album didnīt give me impression Wilco will be the band I really will like. But maybe Iīll try sometime in the future.

Ok, I can see you heart's in the right place here, but I believe the language barrier is just too great, and I think you have really misunderstood me in the past.

Regarding the possible broken rib? I don't remember that conversation well enough to recall how you were involved, but I was definitely not trying to imply that you or anyone else was "stupid," ok? I don't think you're stupid. Not a little bit, not a lot, not at all. I think that your ability to communicate as well as you do with a bunch of folks whose first language is English is evidence of a very capable mind.

Do you understand? I actually think you're very smart.

When "Rebecca" had the possible broken rib, I just chimed in to backup what Symbols was saying, and to share some of the medical knowledge that I've amassed over the course of a lifetime of surgeries, car accidents, broken bones and pain problems. I just wanted "Rebecca" to get his ass to the hospital and not self-medicate with illegally purchased pain medications. I just felt that he situation required a serious response because someone else's health was at stake.

I don't remember saying anything about you, but again, if I gave offense, I apologize. It was not my intention.

One thing that bothers me is that I feel like you somehow think that I don't like you, or that I am mean to you... Or that we are somehow at odds with one another. This is not how I see things at all. I think you've misinterpreted my jokes and gentle ribbing, and taken them as actual insults. I know we don't have the same exact taste in music, but I would never insult you for that. Not in a serious way. In English, sometimes friends speak to one another with a great deal of ironic sarcasm... It's something that definitely occurs in other cultures, and I've personally engaged in this kind of banter in Spanish and even French, but I don't believe friendly English slang and sarcasm translates very well into written conversation in any language. It's a matter of vocal tone and and approach that really only works in person or over the phone.

Sorry to ramble, but I feel like I've tried to say this to you before, and that I've been unsuccessful... I want you to understand once and for all that I actually like you, and that I don't speak down to you deliberately. If I have ever offended you, it's actually because I like you enough to joke with you. But if my delivery or my vocabulary or my own estimation of your ability to understand nuanced English has been off the mark, misleading or confusing to you then that's MY fault and it's a result of my own limitations (or my own stupidity) and not yours.

Am I making sense here?
Old 08.13.2015, 10:13 AM   #47157
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Ok, I can see you heart's in the right place here, but I believe the language barrier is just too great, and I think you have really misunderstood me in the past.

Regarding the possible broken rib? I don't remember that conversation well enough to recall how you were involved, but I was definitely not trying to imply that you or anyone else was "stupid," ok? I don't think you're stupid. Not a little bit, not a lot, not at all. I think that your ability to communicate as well as you do with a bunch of folks whose first language is English is evidence of a very capable mind.

Do you understand? I actually think you're very smart.

When "Rebecca" had the possible broken rib, I just chimed in to backup what Symbols was saying, and to share some of the medical knowledge that I've amassed over the course of a lifetime of surgeries, car accidents, broken bones and pain problems. I just wanted "Rebecca" to get his ass to the hospital and not self-medicate with illegally purchased pain medications. I just felt that he situation required a serious response because someone else's health was at stake.

I don't remember saying anything about you, but again, if I gave offense, I apologize. It was not my intention.

One thing that bothers me is that I feel like you somehow think that I don't like you, or that I am mean to you... Or that we are somehow at odds with one another. This is not how I see things at all. I think you've misinterpreted my jokes and gentle ribbing, and taken them as actual insults. I know we don't have the same exact taste in music, but I would never insult you for that. Not in a serious way. In English, sometimes friends speak to one another with a great deal of ironic sarcasm... It's something that definitely occurs in other cultures, and I've personally engaged in this kind of banter in Spanish and even French, but I don't believe friendly English slang and sarcasm translates very well into written conversation in any language. It's a matter of vocal tone and and approach that really only works in person or over the phone.

Sorry to ramble, but I feel like I've tried to say this to you before, and that I've been unsuccessful... I want you to understand once and for all that I actually like you, and that I don't speak down to you deliberately. If I have ever offended you, it's actually because I like you enough to joke with you. But if my delivery or my vocabulary or my own estimation of your ability to understand nuanced English has been off the mark, misleading or confusing to you then that's MY fault and it's a result of my own limitations (or my own stupidity) and not yours.

Am I making sense here?
Well I think you misunderstood that Rebecca thing. At first when youīre talking about that stroke I just wrongly thought you were talking about that broken rib and thought I was Rebecca. But soon I understood it was just your "joke" about that I am not very fond of Radiohead.

I think this all is connecting that earlier discussing about eighties and that wondering how I was so unaware of eighties US alternative scene. Yes, you were not the one who said my thoughts about eighties dumb. But I think you are now avoiding one main thing I throw to you. You have given me advices what to listen and yes, there has been good advices. But you havenīt taken any advices from me, at least you havenīt ever talk here anything what I have recommend to you or somebody else. I think good discuss of music is equal.

Maybe the result of this all is, that we just donīt have anything to give each other musically, so the conversation between us is quite useless. I have been here just to talk about music. I remember we have some great discuss about Waits, but I donīt remember any other.
Old 08.13.2015, 10:29 AM   #47158
Severian
invito al cielo

Also, Mortte Jousimo:

What I wrote about Radiohead and Wilco was just a bunch of hooey. I was making fun of English music critics and certain really impressionable American & British music fans, who just kinda follow trends...

Personally, I don't think Radiohead OR Wilco are as innovative or important or good or "essential" as the U.S./UK music press seems to believe. I grew up on both bands, and honestly my love affair with Radiohead had more or less run its course before the '90s ended. I still like just about everything they've released, and some of it I even *love*, like Hail To The Thief, which reignited my interest in the band after a few years of basically forgetting they existed.

I probably like Wilco more, but I think they're terribly overrated as well. That new record is surprisingly good, but they haven't blown my mind in quite some time. Again, my love for that band is a product of another time. I'll never care about them as much as I did, and A Ghost is Born is never going to be topped for me. But it's true that both bands have had a real over saturation problem. They've topped so many lists and generated so much hype over such a long period of time that it's actually surprising to hear a new project (like Star Wars) that's just plain good, without being "transformative" or "definitive" and without being praised as some big hairy-ass goddamn work of art.

I feel like Star Wars is just a fun, rather basic research rock album that serves as a reminder of why people started listening to Wilco in the first place. I felt the same way about Radiohead's The King of Limbs, which I didn't even like until I heard the In The Basement live in-studio version, which was satisfying in a similar way. It was refreshingly free of over-the-top bullshit. It just kinda kicked along with a nice krautrock vibe and very little grandstanding "biggest band in the world" horseshit.

So I really wasn't judging you or making fun of you for not listening to Radiohead or Wilco. And I only recommended those Wilco tracks because I know what kind of music you do tend to like, and I thought that you would enjoy those songs, since you're a fan of classic rock, Neil Young, country-tinged rock and guitar based music in general.

I'm SO GLAD you ended up liking The Wipers!!! If I'm the reason you looked into them, then I guess I feel good about that... but really I'm just glad there's another Wipers fan in the world. As great as they are, they are frequently overlooked even in punk circles. They weren't in Our Band Could Be Your Life, and they never released a crossover classic like Loveless, so a lot of younger folks who have investigated the bands behind the sugar coated indie rock of the mid-'90s and early '00s have not been exposed to them like they have been to the Dinosaur jr's and MBV's and even SY's of the world.

So, I'm very glad you dug them.

As for me not paying attention to your recommendations, I have to say part of that is because you have recommended a lot of music (particularly '70s music) that I am already very familiar with, as are most American and English music fans in my age group.
HOWEVER...

When it comes to the Finnish music you've recommended, I have nothing to say in my defense on that one. I apologize. I am always searching for new music, and I have perhaps been a bit dismissive of the artists from your country that you have recommended. In fact, I'm sure I've been dismissive because I can't remember any of the Finnish bands/artists you've mentioned.

I am sorry. You're right that this has been pretty arrogant of me.

I urge you to try again. You must have a fairly good idea of the kinds of music I like, so with that in mind, please recommend me some Finnish artists (maybe some electronic stuff? Or perhaps some Finnish noise, or lush shoegazey post-rock? What about Finnish garage rock in the vein of the Sonics? Or -- fuck it -- anything! Recommend some Finnish artists that you think I will like, and I will promise to look into them just as thoroughly as you did with the Wipers and Minutemen.

Sorry again for writing so much. I should have maybe done this in a PM, but you called me out on a few things and you were right about some of them, so I felt it necessary to publicly admit this and extend an olive branch.

(To "extend an olive branch" is -- if you didn't know -- to "reach out" and offer a hand to re-establish friendship or to show goodwill in the aftermath of a misunderstanding or falling out. Basically, I'm just saying "Hey, Let's Be Friends!" ... I don't mean to talk to you like you're a child, but I really don't want to assume that you understand more English than you do: I should be as well versed in your language as you are in mine, but in this part of the world, we don't teach multiple languages to our children unless we have to. Americans expect everyone to know English, because Americans are arrogant and rude and often completely full of shit )
Old 08.13.2015, 11:24 AM   #47159
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
hey, peepols, stop killing this thread yo

i haven't read any of this, so i really don't know what's going on and don't want to-- i just skipped 1/2 a page to post this. but kiss and make up already.

listened to brian eno's music for airports last night. it's my go-to album for sleep. knocked me out fast and i woke up this morning without headphones

thanks, brain eno!

"okay"
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2015, 12:25 PM   #47160
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
that's my other go-to sleep album barring broken social scene's you forgot it in people. so soothing. (and it did soundtrack my last jaunt through an airport!)

i have on jets to brazil's orange rhyming dictionary.
1858225823082348235523562357 2358 235923602361236824082458 > »
-->

All content Đ2006 Sonic Youth