Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page My Stalker
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.19.2007, 10:09 AM   #1
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
So it all started when i was repeating yr 11, in art class, there was this girl who i use to just joke around with who was in yr 12, she found me annoying and all that shit, and i would make light hearted jokes at her.

I didnt have many friends at school that year, so i would hang out at the art room, and she would too. I was no way interested in this girl, but she was fine to hang out with.

We hung out at lunches for most of the year, she always said i was really annoying and would say harsh things to me, but i think it was becaused she fancied me.

Anyway, so she finishes school and i have to go onto yr 12. A whole year goes by and i dont see or hear from her for a whole year.

Early last yr, i recieve a msg from her saying "hey i got your number from a friend, wanna catch up?" So we do, and she is pretty irritating, all she ever did was bring up things i said a yr ago. she would keep coming over every day saying come out come out, but i didnt want to, she would walk to my house and ask for me to come out, she bassicly wouldnt leave me alone

I would tell her she was annoying and that i dont want to talk to her, but she didnt believe me, she would say things like "how can any one not like me"

I eventually told her to fuck off, and we didnt see each other ever again, i heard stories that her boyfriend put a restraining order on her and all this shit.

TONIGHT, i go into Maccas, and she is a manager, she sees me, walks past and says "you can smile you know"....

Later that night i receive a message from her saying "come with me to a 21st tomorrow night, forgive me and god will forgive you"

SHES NUTS!!
Old 01.19.2007, 10:22 AM   #2
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
So it all started when i was repeating yr 11, in art class, there was this girl who i use to just joke around with who was in yr 12, she found me annoying and all that shit, and i would make light hearted jokes at her.

I didnt have many friends at school that year, so i would hang out at the art room, and she would too. I was no way interested in this girl, but she was fine to hang out with.

We hung out at lunches for most of the year, she always said i was really annoying and would say harsh things to me, but i think it was becaused she fancied me.

Anyway, so she finishes school and i have to go onto yr 12. A whole year goes by and i dont see or hear from her for a whole year.

Early last yr, i recieve a msg from her saying "hey i got your number from a friend, wanna catch up?" So we do, and she is pretty irritating, all she ever did was bring up things i said a yr ago. she would keep coming over every day saying come out come out, but i didnt want to, she would walk to my house and ask for me to come out, she bassicly wouldnt leave me alone

I would tell her she was annoying and that i dont want to talk to her, but she didnt believe me, she would say things like "how can any one not like me"

I eventually told her to fuck off, and we didnt see each other ever again, i heard stories that her boyfriend put a restraining order on her and all this shit.

TONIGHT, i go into Maccas, and she is a manager, she sees me, walks past and says "you can smile you know"....

Later that night i receive a message from her saying "come with me to a 21st tomorrow night, forgive me and god will forgive you"

SHES NUTS!!

be firm...

tell her to take a long walk off a short pier and FUCK OFF.

.... and dont be leading on girls again when yr all alone in the art room, you aint gonna make friends in the art room stuck on yr own, get down to the canteen and take a deep breath and approach some peers.
Old 01.19.2007, 10:25 AM   #3
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
lol yeh, would be helpful a year ago.

I wont be replying to her msg, shes a weirdo
Old 01.19.2007, 10:27 AM   #4
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
lol yeh, would be helpful a year ago.

I wont be replying to her msg, shes a weirdo

yeah, tell er to piss off.
whats she looking for Rent-A-Crowd or something for her 21st.

pish fuckin posh.

although if theres nice food at the 21st it might be worth a look in, you know?, stock up before you hit the town and go to some real party or somethin
Old 01.19.2007, 10:28 AM   #5
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ahah nah id rather not encourage her,
in her stalking prime she was sending messages like "im out the front come out!"
about 5 of those in a row.

Going to avoid her at all costs now
Old 01.19.2007, 10:30 AM   #6
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
How's your sister doing, Anal?
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2007, 10:31 AM   #7
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

Quote:
in her stalking prime she was sending messages like "im out the front come out!"

Going to avoid her at all costs now

hummmm... no amount of sausage rolls or salad sandwiches cut into dinky little triangles can make up for that shit.

nahh, best hit the local chippy on the way to the pub to meet yr mates and throw that sucka to the kerb........ girlfriend.
Old 01.19.2007, 10:32 AM   #8
The Lung
stalker

The Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's asses
I had the same kind of problem with a girl who I went out with a few times. She was alright but we had nothing in common at all so I just wanted shut. So then i got txts everyday and she kept coming to my house and throwing stones at my window and shit. So I just shouted fuck off out of the window and she left. Everytime I saw her around afterwards she just gave me the evil eye.

Stalkers are fuckin scary!
The Lung is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2007, 10:34 AM   #9
The Lung
stalker

The Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

haha it could have been the same girl
The Lung is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2007, 10:34 AM   #10
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
How's your sister doing, Anal?

....................with lube...i.hope.....

sorry aha
anyway

Yeh she is fine thanks,living with us at the moment, getting on our nerves a bit, very bossy and controlling, but meh, i go play guitar or jam and avoid her when i can.
Old 01.19.2007, 10:36 AM   #11
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lung
I had the same kind of problem with a girl who I went out with a few times. She was alright but we had nothing in common at all so I just wanted shut. So then i got txts everyday and she kept coming to my house and throwing stones at my window and shit. So I just shouted fuck off out of the window and she left. Everytime I saw her around afterwards she just gave me the evil eye.

Stalkers are fuckin scary!

ahaha yes, i think it is the same girl
i would tell her, to her face that i did not want to hang out with her.
and she would honestly say "errr how can you not like me?!"

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth