Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Continuation High School
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.02.2009, 01:30 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
fuck yeah, who went? Continuation school was the best, when I finally got kicked out of regular high school and sent there it was like, "wow, here is where all the people I know are!"

I walked in the gate an literally knew every single one of the 122 people at the school, and was very happy to see everyone.

I enjoyed it terribly but I have reservations about teaching there now that I have the opportunity, though I really should give back to my peoples, as they definitely need some inspiring and direct assistance..

Anyone else went to or currently attending a continuation high school?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2009, 11:49 PM   #2
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Not I.
Old 01.03.2009, 12:22 AM   #3
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
What is continuation high school?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2009, 01:38 AM   #4
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Let me google that for you.
Old 01.03.2009, 03:08 AM   #5
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
the people who were kicked out/dropped out in my highschool didn't go to anything like that but just came to school anyways to smoke in front of the pizza place

my friend mike dropped out and then was literally the first person at the school every morning

i always did quite well on tests and so i narrowly managed to get a diploma and still smoke blunts in front of the pizza place 4 hrs a day......i really miss billiards,hacky sack and futbol(soccer)
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2009, 03:12 AM   #6
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
I graduated high school but since you brought up the subject of high school I remembered that I never picked up my diploma. Guess I was in such a hurry to get the hell out I never bothered to pick it up.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2009, 03:24 AM   #7
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
On New Year's Eve, I was at a party at a friend of a friend's house. The boyfriend of the friend's friend also went to some double continuation high school. Like it was the rings of Dante's inferno. I think the story went that he got kicked out of continuation school because he beat up a gay kid who blow him a kiss in class.

In an unconnected development, we called the police when a neighbor of theirs tried to break in when his daughter (?) escaped the party with her friends out the apartment's bathroom window. This was a small party.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2009, 02:10 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcharge
the people who were kicked out/dropped out in my highschool didn't go to anything like that but just came to school anyways to smoke in front of the pizza place

my friend mike dropped out and then was literally the first person at the school every morning

i always did quite well on tests and so i narrowly managed to get a diploma and still smoke blunts in front of the pizza place 4 hrs a day......i really miss billiards,hacky sack and futbol(soccer)

well to be honest, I think that 95% of us at my continuation school were there strictly because if probation officers, but still, it was nice to see everyone! It was like the Haight-Ashbury for all the lowlives and drug addicts of my area.

of course there was some 80s after school special shit going on all the time, like people having various stages of sex all over the place, and some drug doing and dealing in many crevices. You couldn't go to the bathroom if you were holding because they searched you upon exit.

But, the front gate to the school was wide open, considering the probation issues it functioned as an honor system. The campus, aside from searches, was a really mellow and even productive environment. It had all the feelings of some kind of honors school, but was in fact quite the opposite.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth