Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page New Psilocybin Studies Demonstrate Psychological Benefits..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.09.2011, 03:51 PM   #41
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
they are talking from the point of view of consciousness. they have an awareness of it, and perhaps they come to the wrong conclusions, like literalizing metaphors, but at least they have an awareness of their own mind. do you? if so, what are you conclusions? "i am a citizen" or some such statist nonsense?

said beautifully.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2011, 06:38 PM   #42
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
You know, I've been feeling depressed lately. Really down. Not sure who I am or what I'm doing, why I'm here. I live alone with no partner in a dingy inner-city apartment with cockroaches. My boyfriend beats me and my family died in a house fire three months ago.

So I went to my doctor and he gave me some mushrooms.

I'm optimistic that the avalanche of serotonin, the visual auditory and perceptual hallucinations, not knowing where I am, and the constant feeling that I may or may not have wet my pants is going to clear that depression right up.

I trust doctors.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2011, 06:44 PM   #43
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
You know, I've been feeling depressed lately. Really down. Not sure who I am or what I'm doing, why I'm here. I live alone with no partner in a dingy inner-city apartment with cockroaches. My boyfriend beats me and my family died in a house fire three months ago.

So I went to my doctor and he gave me some mushrooms.

I'm optimistic that the avalanche of serotonin, the visual auditory and perceptual hallucinations, not knowing where I am, and the constant feeling that I may or may not have wet my pants is going to clear that depression right up.

I trust doctors.

you should be a proactive patient and tell the doctor to reduce your dosage, or that you're allergic to the medication, or instructions on how to take it. also he might want to ask why your non-existent partner beats you. you might need more help than you know!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2011, 09:19 PM   #44
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Just found out that this dood might have some 'cid. Should I? or shuoldn't I?

I did take 2c-e last weekend, which I understand is like synthetic mescaline....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2011, 08:53 AM   #45
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
they are talking from the point of view of consciousness. they have an awareness of it, and perhaps they come to the wrong conclusions, like literalizing metaphors, but at least they have an awareness of their own mind. do you? if so, what are you conclusions? "i am a citizen" or some such statist nonsense?

A psychotic-awareness of a mind manipulated and fried by drug abuse. Nothing like an ordinary, healthy mind. Are you a drug lord?
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2011, 05:33 PM   #46
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
A psychotic-awareness of a mind manipulated and fried by drug abuse. Nothing like an ordinary, healthy mind. Are you a drug lord?

it is unnatural not to use plant substances. They were used safely for thousands of years before your Sobriety Cult came along.

You really have a big opinion about everyone else. Too bad you're talking out your ass.
(I guess I do need to note for accuracy, as we're talking about psilocybin, it is not really a plant substance. nor is it animal, it is fungal)
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth