Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.21.2020, 12:18 PM   #3001
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I'm so fucking tired of this shit.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2020, 04:31 PM   #3002
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
More frustrating dreams last night.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.29.2020, 07:24 PM   #3003
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I just called the cops for my downstairs neighbors having a house party for the entire night. It's 2:15AM now. I live on 3rd floor, so there's one apartment in between and I can hear them talk over the music.

Stupid dumbasses. I cut their power 15 minutes ago but they didn't get the hint. 2 minutes later the music was up again

Update
One hour later. Cops didn't show. Music was still on, so I removed the fuses from their power supply.
Hope they won't know it was me otherwise they may do it on me. Oh well

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.29.2020, 08:46 PM   #3004
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
yikes, man - don't mess with _tunic_.

Trying to come out didn't go so well. Dad was fairly accepting, mum less so - their general points were "we don't understand why you're so intent on limiting gender to everything", "this will make your life a lot shitter", "we're not sure this is the solution", and "you should look up people who detransitioned". And they got annoyed at me for making offhanded comments about being glad they hadn't thrown me out of the house on the spot ("why are you making us out to be the enemy?").

Oh well. They were at least fine with me trying to dress and present as feminine, so I guess I should go shopping for skirts.
Old 04.30.2020, 02:40 PM   #3005
g.
bad moon rising

g. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's assesg. kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
yikes, man - don't mess with _tunic_.

Trying to come out didn't go so well. Dad was fairly accepting, mum less so - their general points were "we don't understand why you're so intent on limiting gender to everything", "this will make your life a lot shitter", "we're not sure this is the solution", and "you should look up people who detransitioned". And they got annoyed at me for making offhanded comments about being glad they hadn't thrown me out of the house on the spot ("why are you making us out to be the enemy?").

Oh well. They were at least fine with me trying to dress and present as feminine, so I guess I should go shopping for skirts.

Good for you, getting that conversation out there. I hope it helps you and you alone, that's the main thing. Happy skirt shopping!
g. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2020, 12:00 AM   #3006
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

A former Australian football player was arrested by police on stalking charges, and likely drug possession/usage as well. As it turns out, he was dressed as a woman at the time.

Guess which police station has photos taken and sent out to the media within the day? And guess what part of all this football Twitter decides to run with?
101141148149150 151
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth