Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page No Age - Help
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.29.2008, 05:22 PM   #1
Bollocks_to_Pop
children of satan

Bollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's asses
Hey. I know some other people here mentioned that they like No Age. I bought the Eraser single and the Get Hurt EP both on vinyl from Sub Pop. In the past when I've bought vinyl from Sub Pop they also have included free digital downloads of all the songs. Unfortunately I didn't get that with my purchases. I was wondering if anyone had any of the songs from either record that they could pm me so I don't have to repurchase them digitally. I searched google and a bunch of blogs looking from them but only found one or two of the songs. I'd be willing to upload the Liars/No Age split and the recent tour single No Age did when they went around the UK in return for anyone's help.
Bollocks_to_Pop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.29.2008, 05:39 PM   #2
al shabbray

I only got the nouns album
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.29.2008, 09:14 PM   #3
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
Here's a link I got from google that seems to be Get Hurt: http://www.mediafire.com/?mdjnemptzzm

And this one seems to be the Eraser single: http://www.mediafire.com/?fjmtzggqjdj

I don't know if they have passwords, though.
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2008, 03:29 AM   #4
Bollocks_to_Pop
children of satan

Bollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's asses
Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it.
Bollocks_to_Pop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth