Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page An open letter by porkmarras
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.31.2006, 12:04 PM   #1
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Dear Sy board members,
I must have annoyed the shit out of you lot with my goofy posts
and even more goofy threads by now but,c'mon admit it,i also made you smile and there is nothing better than a SY fan with a smile on his/her face.
It's a fact of life that music that only inspires seriouseness and despair will eventually lead to an individual with phsycological deficiencies that will scar him for the rest of his life.Yes,in my opinion Pearl Jam are little shits with no dress sense or trustworthy faces to speak of but,hey,there are worse things in life to worry about(the death of your pet and your video recorder not responding to the rec button function spring to mind).I,just like you,love to get pissed off at the fact that the Hair Police 7'' on blue vynil on 'Uncle willie and his friend records' might not end up in my hands because someone with more record shop attendance points has taken it away from me, but to dedicate a whole thread to that would make me a risible poster who didn't add up to much at all.On the other hand,i interact here with some sharp brains who know their music better than they know their own wives or patners and for that alone i enjoy coming back for more and more(c'mon down to the store....).Think about it:a good humored and not self obsessed post in your count might make buy 3 children in Indianapolis that very rare and very good vynil copy of Cliff Richard's ''The millenium prayer''.And for that may the war on terror commence.

Regards
Porkmarras

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2006, 12:06 PM   #2
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
The amount of pictures you've put up from googlehave helped the bosses' of google earn another billion/

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2006, 12:13 PM   #3
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Jerk.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2006, 12:14 PM   #4
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
bitch

Old 05.31.2006, 12:16 PM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
fucking shit porkmarras you ARE a comedy machine--- i begin to suspect you might be the khchris troll and if that is true i must express my appreciation of you genius. please flood the board as you see fit, and i hope it is not too much pressure that we now count on you to provide us with endless entertainment.

--
and fuck the rep function for not let me slap your butt again
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2006, 12:25 PM   #6
porkmarras
invito al cielo

All i ever wanted was to start a thread that had my username on the title so i could post in it and my username would come up twice when you check the Sonic youth gossip page.Talk about being full of shit honey...........

Old 05.31.2006, 12:26 PM   #7
candymoan
the end of the ugly

candymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's asses
yes

*/**
nothing here...

candymoan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2006, 12:28 PM   #8
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Dear Sy board members,
I must have annoyed the shit out of you lot with my goofy posts
and even more goofy threads by now but,c'mon admit it,i also made you smile and there is nothing better than a SY fan with a smile on his/her face.
[...] Think about it:a good humored and not self obsessed post in your count might make buy 3 children in Indianapolis that very rare and very good vynil copy of Cliff Richard's ''The millenium prayer''.And for that may the war on terror commence.

Regards
Porkmarras

No annoyance here. And I'll bite the (wo)man that says you're not amusing. And not a nice bite like when you're lovin' a pretty thing, a nasty bite.

Interestingly (for me), this post reminded me of a concept I've been toying with, that of cultural migration, which is responsible for a noticable minority of London immigrants, and the counter notion of a cultural war; insofar as I am willing to expose my plans, the contrary notion thereby is that of a cultural violence [cf Cliff Richards] and a conversational violence [cf 'it's all subjective' & the general anti-intellectualism of the punk dialogue]. That we must conduct ourselves with the utmost delicacy (with knowing barbs our tongues press our innercheeks) is a precedent already set; that we must not lose site of quite how important culture is, and must not be waylaid by insipid notions of aphasia, pseudo-nostalgia, 'sold' rhetoric and other such patronisations of a 'live' culture, is of prime importance.

The end corrolary is a positive war on the NSK (war need not be detrimental, thereby) - these ideas are stolen, with love, from the Nation of Ulysses, their caveman notions hereby the hyperreality of my own inventions and contrivances.

Porkmarras is a soldier, for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2006, 12:31 PM   #9
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
All i ever wanted was to start a thread that had my username on the title so i could post in it and my username would come up twice when you check the Sonic youth gossip page.Talk about being full of shit honey...........

ha ha whatever your motives, please continue... you have my sincerest applause...

--

unfortunately i must log off & get to work or i'll become a social parasite... but i hope to read a lot more when i come back
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2006, 12:35 PM   #10
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha whatever your motives, please continue... you have my sincerest applause...

--

unfortunately i must log off & get to work or i'll become a social parasite... but i hope to read a lot more when i come back

Old 05.31.2006, 01:09 PM   #11
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I like your name. it means nothing to me and therefore can mean everything to me.

porkmarrassssss

here is a pic for you my friend (40-inch plus bootie, is the best bootie)

ha ha ha! I don;t even know if you are male! ha ha ha!

here is another one.

Old 05.31.2006, 01:25 PM   #12
Signpost
stalker

Signpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's asses
That's so cool.
Old 05.31.2006, 01:26 PM   #13
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
40inchbooty...
Riiiiiightt...
Old 05.31.2006, 01:30 PM   #14
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
you know i love ya man.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2006, 01:53 PM   #15
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
keep on keepin' on porkmarras

and keep up the standard of threads such as the cliff richard one
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2006, 01:55 PM   #16
cuetzpalin
the end of the ugly

cuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.sweb.cz/TheSaint/behappy.htm

Co-founder of uber-kool outsiders' club.
member of Pookie's fan club
cuetzpalin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2006, 02:00 PM   #17
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Shit, man, porkmarras has a nonsensical name, comes from Italy, lives in England and as I have said before, the coolest guy on these boards... People don't know what they're missing till it's gone.
Old 05.31.2006, 02:05 PM   #18
cuetzpalin
the end of the ugly

cuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's asses
maras means ugliness or disgust in czech, it seems to be a vegetarian slogan
a giger flower for you, man!

Co-founder of uber-kool outsiders' club.
member of Pookie's fan club
cuetzpalin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2006, 02:08 PM   #19
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
porkdisgust, yeah
Old 05.31.2006, 02:20 PM   #20
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
I've been meaning to send you a private message and be couth, but since you have taken to write open letters to yourself on a message board (of a band that you never really talk about), I'll just post it.

You seem funny and cool and all... I agree that the board needs good comedy, but why all the negativity. I've never understood people that post hundreds of posts and start countless threads about things they dislike in culture--the greatest insult to a piece of shit piece of culture is to ignore it. As any media hack knows, any attention is generally good attention.

And people that post shit talking about popular bands and then bring up something like Hair Police tend to have a very one sided view of culture. Can I not like Hair Police and Radiohead or (god forbid) Pearl Jam? I had some banter with you back and forth about said latter and even tried some playful insults, but then you started two more threads about it waiting for someone to challenge you. I dislike the fact that the tone of the board has gone so elitist. I'd rather just discuss the literature piece we're reading and new sonic youth news than all the mindless hate.

In short, I'll compliment you by saying you do have a biting wit, but remember, a biting wit only works when you have some relative knowledge of the subject your biting; and that includes people and pieces of culture.

And I'll stop posting about how awesome Pearl Jam concerts are in an attempt to get the SY fans to give them a chance on the west coast. My intent was to try to let people see that they wouldn't be wasting their money because they put on one hell of a show. Eddie Vedder does have testicles that could cut diamonds and he does crap rose petals and he does sing like angels fucking over a delicate summer breeze in Ibiza... but I'll stop.

And I'm surprised that someone that has so much unabashed confidence has such a paltry social life... simply downloading google video and giving other people shit on the internet. I know you're in England and your weather sucks, but c'mon man... look at the stars, not the screensaver, you twat...

And twat's a sign of affection in England, right?
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth