Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page thurston moore @ williamsburg music hall
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.02.2007, 10:40 AM   #1
IMPOSEonline
empty page

IMPOSEonline has much to be proud ofIMPOSEonline has much to be proud ofIMPOSEonline has much to be proud ofIMPOSEonline has much to be proud ofIMPOSEonline has much to be proud ofIMPOSEonline has much to be proud ofIMPOSEonline has much to be proud ofIMPOSEonline has much to be proud ofIMPOSEonline has much to be proud of
hey... appreciated when someone caught my review of the deluxe day dream nation release... wrote about thurston moore's show in williamsburg the other day... it was great, but sort of depressing (the setting, at least)... enjoy, i hope... !

http://www.imposemagazine.com/mag/?p=2388
IMPOSEonline is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2007, 10:43 AM   #2
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Nice piece of writing. Thanks.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2007, 10:48 AM   #3
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
good review, did you think the sound sucked? seen two shows there and right now i think its the worst sounding club in NY, of the ones ive been to recently.
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2007, 10:54 AM   #4
IMPOSEonline
empty page

IMPOSEonline has much to be proud ofIMPOSEonline has much to be proud ofIMPOSEonline has much to be proud ofIMPOSEonline has much to be proud ofIMPOSEonline has much to be proud ofIMPOSEonline has much to be proud ofIMPOSEonline has much to be proud ofIMPOSEonline has much to be proud ofIMPOSEonline has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgekrz
good review, did you think the sound sucked? seen two shows there and right now i think its the worst sounding club in NY, of the ones ive been to recently.

you know, i saw savy fav there (http://www.imposemagazine.com/mag/?p=2335) and it was sort of awful... like really depressingly/oppressively loud.. but maybe it's cuz i love t. moore so much or maybe it's just he handled the space better, but i thought it was fine, if not really good- maybe it was also just a quieter set .. acoustics and all
IMPOSEonline is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth