Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page This Forum is on it's last legs....
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.08.2015, 11:27 AM   #81
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
I thought she was great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
sweet ole' cankersores had reported getting pregnant

some people here (porks, nik, etc) claimed that it was bullshit--that she had stuffed a pillow under her shirt or something--

but that was just a metaphor-- there was no pillow or picture or anything, just the claim that it was a fake story

they kept demanding "proof" or something-- she got pissed off and left the board for good

me, i didn't know or care to see any proof-- i don't come here for "real" people, only for their internet personas. because what else is there? words on a screen. we can't really know. and yes her internet persona was all over the top but i liked her.

if "satan" (her username at the time) was pregnant, then she was pregnant, regardless of the actual state or condition of the person typing the words, who could have been anyone anywhere.

and this is why we can't have nice things.
Old 05.08.2015, 11:29 AM   #82
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Well... not really. She said a lot about them but I caught her in a lot of gross misinformation or misunderstanding, but the kind that a younger person who hadn't grown up with them might have. She claimed for certain that a lot of the intricate, virtuoso guitar solos on Sticky Fingers and Exile belonged to Keith Richards. Just not so, as any source, including liner notes, will tell you. It was all junky Keith could do to keep up straight rhythm guitar much less the jazzy noodling that Mick Taylor was providing. The Stones hired Taylor, in fact, to provide those tasty solos.

When I tried to correct her, she wanted to hear none of it.

Quote:
she knew so much about the rolling stones at times i thought she was some 70s lady posting pictures of her daughter ha ha ha

best wishes to her wherever she might be
Old 05.08.2015, 11:44 AM   #83
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2015, 11:47 AM   #84
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Well... not really. She said a lot about them but I caught her in a lot of gross misinformation or misunderstanding, but the kind that a younger person who hadn't grown up with them might have. She claimed for certain that a lot of the intricate, virtuoso guitar solos on Sticky Fingers and Exile belonged to Keith Richards. Just not so, as any source, including liner notes, will tell you. It was all junky Keith could do to keep up straight rhythm guitar much less the jazzy noodling that Mick Taylor was providing. The Stones hired Taylor, in fact, to provide those tasty solos.

When I tried to correct her, she wanted to hear none of it.

ha ha ha-- i didn't know that-- but that sounds just like her!

i found her bullshit & bravado highly entertaining
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2015, 12:09 PM   #85
gmku
invito al cielo

I did, too. Amusing, and sweet, in her own way.
Old 05.08.2015, 02:36 PM   #86
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
and sweet, in her own way.

yes! very much so.

ANYWAY

the forum is on its lung leg

Old 05.08.2015, 05:39 PM   #87
gmku
invito al cielo

Ha ha. Perfect.

Quote:
yes! very much so.

ANYWAY

the forum is on its lung leg

Old 05.08.2015, 06:02 PM   #88
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, but it got kind of lame when it was just a bunch obvious lies and not in the I'm-pulling-your-leg kind way but in the please-like-me-and-think-I'm-cool way.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2015, 06:27 PM   #89
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
damn, i missed pillowgate. congrats to her though.
Old 05.10.2015, 11:13 AM   #90
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
sweet ole' cankersores had reported getting pregnant

some people here (porks, nik, etc) claimed that it was bullshit--that she had stuffed a pillow under her shirt or something--

but that was just a metaphor-- there was no pillow or picture or anything, just the claim that it was a fake story

they kept demanding "proof" or something-- she got pissed off and left the board for good

me, i didn't know or care to see any proof-- i don't come here for "real" people, only for their internet personas. because what else is there? words on a screen. we can't really know. and yes her internet persona was all over the top but i liked her.

if "satan" (her username at the time) was pregnant, then she was pregnant, regardless of the actual state or condition of the person typing the words, who could have been anyone anywhere.

and this is why we can't have nice things.

Sorry to correct you but I have never challenged Saturnine about her pregnancy as far as I remember. I was convinced, and I still am, that she wasn't pregnant, but I never voiced my opinion to her in public or in private. If anything, realising what was going on made me more concerned about her mental health because of a long, verifiable history of made up stories she broadcasted on this forum while she still posted. Somehow I liked her a lot anyway and I still do. It's probably a good thing she's not here anymore.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2015, 11:27 AM   #91
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
suchfreinds gets shot by LAPD.

lulz I died. I never wish this on ANYONE....but wow.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2015, 12:33 PM   #92
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
actually, the whole pillowgate thing went down slightly different than symbol says. but you know what, im not going to get into it other than to say it boiled down to some jokes that i made in response to trolling by satan. her response was to get angry then leave. quite possibly she is better off for me doing that. maybe not. i dont know. let the past be forgotten.

i didnt mean to annoy her that much or push her off the board. i dont actually give a shit about any of this.

not my finest moment, but then again my whole back catalogue is a wild oscillation between avant cyber bullying, genuine psychotic breaks and madcap comedy capers.

im not going to condemn anyone for simulating, if we abandoned our pretenses to self and truth all together we'd all be a lot happier imo. some people get dogs as practice ffs. whatever.
Old 05.10.2015, 12:37 PM   #93
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
my whole back catalogue is a wild oscillation between avant cyber bullying, genuine psychotic breaks and madcap comedy capers.
I love me a pompous internet warrior. I'm going to tattoo this on my chest. This is a comedy capers moment, isn't it?
Old 05.10.2015, 12:42 PM   #94
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
tattoo my anus onto your back and stub out cigarettes into the hole
Old 05.10.2015, 12:47 PM   #95
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

How far up you own arse I have to travel before I find the hole.
Old 05.10.2015, 01:20 PM   #96
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
not my finest moment, but then again my whole back catalogue is a wild oscillation between avant cyber bullying, genuine psychotic breaks and madcap comedy capers.

this is the most poetic thing i've ever read on the internet
Old 05.10.2015, 01:22 PM   #97
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Sorry to correct you but I have never challenged Saturnine about her pregnancy as far as I remember. I was convinced, and I still am, that she wasn't pregnant, but I never voiced my opinion to her in public or in private. If anything, realising what was going on made me more concerned about her mental health because of a long, verifiable history of made up stories she broadcasted on this forum while she still posted. Somehow I liked her a lot anyway and I still do. It's probably a good thing she's not here anymore.

no need to apologize-- i just remember her fighting nik and you and others during her last days here. but i'm not even going to claim that this memory is in any way accurate. i sort-of-summarized because, shit, i'm not going to go and do some archeological dig of old posts (i might for other things but not for this).

as for the mental health issues i believe she herself declared to have been diagnosed as bipolar. if true, that was probably consistent with her presence here. i have several bipolar friends and they're all different but at some point everyone gets very "intense". i don't mind that.

i really don't know about any made up stories though. i'm not challenging this one way or another, just proclaiming my cluelessness. which is, actually... irrelevant. well there's a waste of a paragraph.

Quote:
actually

yeah, i sort of summarized/generalized. and yeah i read your old posts and i don't recognize them from who you appear to be today. so i'm glad you made it out of that. it's not the same person at all. now don't let me get all heraclitean.
Old 05.12.2015, 04:10 PM   #98
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:

i really don't know about any made up stories though. i'm not challenging this one way or another, just proclaiming my cluelessness. which is, actually... irrelevant. well there's a waste of a paragraph.

I understand and I don't want to divulge further. I loved her presence on the forum. RIP Saturnine.
Old 05.12.2015, 04:14 PM   #99
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

One poster I'd really love to find out how she's doing is Laila. Top ten poster for me.
Old 05.12.2015, 04:17 PM   #100
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
One poster I'd really love to find out how she's doing is Laila. Top ten poster for me.

All I really remember of her were two threads she did. One of them was asking whether Robin Hood was real, to which she got slaughtered for. The other one was her rambling about how great showers were. That last one was just bizarre of her.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth