Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Sincere Love
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.26.2011, 04:49 PM   #21
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
yes, apparently it's true.

kill myself.

etc etc.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 04:55 PM   #22
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
But really... does anyone ever notice how this board is a digital cock measuring of who has the 'wittier, funnier' answers that's completely derailed from the topic? Like fuck, a little bit is ok but it's FAR overdone here.
I bow to no troll.

your tear-stained posts only serve to reconstitute the dirreYEAH cake...and teeth....and most likely lube (Gail isn't as necrotic).

kill yourself????????
Old 04.26.2011, 05:00 PM   #23
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

home, safe from this mess. I'm off to join her now and unburden myself from this SHAME I feel.

it's all yours nikky.
Old 04.26.2011, 05:01 PM   #24
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
I'm in love with all of you.

But it's a joke compared to my devotion to THE ONE.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 05:20 PM   #25
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Lol yall gaills got family time now

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 05:39 PM   #26
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
If you deeply still love this woman, why don't you want to be with her? why don't you want to "rekindle" the fire in the past relationship. Anyways, this is weird cause I think you're trying to find answers in these questions, but hope you find what yer looking for.
to attempt to bring my thread back from the haterz (jesus guys, its not like I was talking about sports in a bar in LA, perhaps y'all trollz and lamewads are to jaded to take it seriously so could y'all kindly play around on other threads, I'd rather talk to adults here

I have no interest to rekindle the "romantic" or "erotic" aspect of this love, but the platonic/spiritual aspect is still rather fresh at times, and she and I keep that up to a degree (of varying ferocity but none-the-less consistent)

As I said, we didn't break it off on necessarily unfriendly or even unamibacable terms, its just that our lives had clearly diveregent paths and they remain today only more diverging. That is only what makes me trip out on the sincerity of the love in my heart all the more. I haven't actually felt this way about any of the other women I've been with since, nor the one I'm chasing after currently.

It is just kind of weird is all.. I can't explain it, but it is a tangible feeling which obliterates the pettiness of sentiment and emotion. It trumps reason, but remains quite real and also the more so quite realistic..
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
I told suchfriends not to post about me.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to knox again.

you wish, what I have for you is genteel yet facetious

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 06:03 PM   #27
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
In that case,
is it not unfair with all the new women?

Old 04.26.2011, 06:05 PM   #28
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
In that case,
is it not unfair with all the new women?
why would it be? This love is no longer romantic, and I have no desire for it to again become so neither do I ever do anything to push it that way. What right does any other person have to feel needlessly jealous of my own heart? Besides, y'all know me, its a big heart ini gots, with plenty of room. BUT, if I was a less discipline man I could easily see where you are coming from, and in truth if I had been as revealing about this with some of them as I have been with y'all, perhaps it would have been more pertinent and issue at the time

Old 04.26.2011, 06:19 PM   #29
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death
love doesn't fucking exist

I agree with death. love should just be looked at as "respect" between two people. the rest is just chemical bullshit and human fantasy.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 06:28 PM   #30
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Love is like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want then you see what your friend's having and you wish you'd ordered that.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 06:51 PM   #31
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
I was in love with a girl once but it was a forbidden love. She was lower middle class and I was upper working class. Our families would never have approved. We had to pretend to be just flatmates.

One day her parents came to dinner and we had to keep up the pretence all night.

When they had gone we were so relieved. But later on I discovered that my favourite solid silver plated cruet set was missing. It had been a gift from my Cub leader when I received my cookery badge with the highest score ever recorded in Bramlinton Cub troop 5th division.

I swiftly came to the conclusion that Lettice (for that was her name)'s mother had taken my solid silver plated cruet set. I had noticed throughout the evening that she fondled it often, not realising that I had noticed her keen attention.

I persuaded Lettice to email her mother with my accusation:

"Dear Mum, thanks for coming to dinner with me and Pookland. We had a lovely evening. Unfortunately we noticed that Pookland's solid silver plated cruet set went missing that evening. I'm not saying that you 'did' take the solid silver plated cruet set from my flat, I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the solid silver plated cruet set but the fact remains that the solid silver plated cruet set has been missing ever since you were here for dinner. Love and hugs, Lettice."

Weeks passed and we heard nothing. Just as we were coming to the conclusion that Lettice's mother had been caused grave offence and that we may have been mistaken in our initial accusation a reply arrived in Lettice's inbox:

"Dear darling daughter Lettice, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Pookland, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Pookland. But the fact remains that if he were sleeping in his own bed, he would have found his solid silver plated cruet set by now. Love, Mummy."

Our forbidden love was discovered. I have not seen Lettice for these past 45 years. And I have not loved with such intensity, propensity, and apprehensity since.
Old 04.26.2011, 06:58 PM   #32
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
You people are so fucking bitter.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 07:15 PM   #33
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
You people are so fucking bitter.

my love thread, cast into the aether one year nigh, was fiercely shat upon with calls of falsehood, male estrogen and penis envy; yet here I am, still madly in love and gladly shitting back into the wind.

eat a bag of dicks, SYG.

tread fearfully, dear advice-seekers and patrons of woe.

hyre thar be unicrons.
Old 04.26.2011, 07:29 PM   #34
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
why would it be? This love is no longer romantic, and I have no desire for it to again become so neither do I ever do anything to push it that way. What right does any other person have to feel needlessly jealous of my own heart? Besides, y'all know me, its a big heart ini gots, with plenty of room. BUT, if I was a less discipline man I could easily see where you are coming from, and in truth if I had been as revealing about this with some of them as I have been with y'all, perhaps it would have been more pertinent and issue at the time

does that not mean you're hiding something relevant?

Old 04.26.2011, 07:56 PM   #35
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
I would say something, but...nahh.
Old 04.26.2011, 08:11 PM   #36
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
I agree with death. love should just be looked at as "respect" between two people. the rest is just chemical bullshit and human fantasy.
brohamster, if I didn't know you were being crassly facetious, I would seriously pity that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

eat a bag of dicks, SYG.

that is the first thing I ever heard you say that gives away that you are even remotely from Los Angeles.

Old 04.27.2011, 08:52 AM   #37
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
^

Old 04.27.2011, 08:55 AM   #38
Pookie
invito al cielo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1zn_...eature=related
Old 04.27.2011, 11:02 AM   #39
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
brohamster, if I didn't know you were being crassly facetious, I would seriously pity that.

Love is like God. It only works if you pretend.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2011, 11:03 AM   #40
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

you are so negative

> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth