Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.23.2015, 01:03 AM   #38341
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
aww snap! My girlfriend's grandpa gave us his stereo system....the turntable needs a new needle....but I can listen to cassettes!

PELTOR! ACID MOTHERS MIXTAPE HAPPENING NOW!

Do you know what kind of cart you got EVOL?

Basic replacement needles run pretty cheap online, and are generally easy to swap.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2015, 04:04 PM   #38342
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i hate days off and having shit to do. i read il purgatori and la vita nuova for fun, though.
Old 03.24.2015, 07:21 PM   #38343
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
they're called stylus. you can order them. they're cheap. do it now!!!

so you and yr girlfriend can have an analog relaxing good time.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2015, 07:29 PM   #38344
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Oh fuck it now im voting Republican fo life just for you and Abe Lincoln

that's just what you want. but i'll pay the price. young republifucs are the worse scum fucks ever to invade any bar. you've met em!!! they dont call them re PUB li cans for nothing you know!?!

but you live in Cali.
Old 03.24.2015, 07:40 PM   #38345
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccagotcursedout
but you live in Cali.

"Da Homiez thinkin Cali just fun and bitchez" Tupac

Oh, we have those fucks here too, indeed since their a minority they shout the loudest about the sky falling and are obviously the most pissed off of any GOP fucks in the whole country because NOTHING in Cali fits into their agenda, they always hatin..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2015, 07:50 PM   #38346
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
they last took office with a trillion dollar surplus at the peak of the US empire when it reigned as the worlds sole superpower. it took 8 years for them to reside over the worst depression since the 1930s and create ISIS.

it is scarcely fathomable how utterly they - i cant even use the word 'failed' because it was worse than that. the last republican administration went beyond incompetence and stupidity over into the realms of apocalyptic suicide.

if you look at what they actually did - it was something like the native american practice of potlach in which a tribe which had been too successful destroyed its own riches in order to humiliate another tribe. it was a kind of sacrifice of lives and wealth for no clear or discernible purpose beyond rumsfeldian po-mo fantasy theatre and cheneys dark psychotic aggression.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2015, 07:52 PM   #38347
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Yes but sadly dead_battery its merely the smoke-and-mirror ruse from 1984 to somehow suggest the Democrats or any other political machinery is fighting against such an agenda. They all in on it together, picking a "lesser evil" is still evil and still part of an evil agenda.

Old 03.24.2015, 07:54 PM   #38348
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

i've got two boots. one to smash a Sarah Palin face and one to forever damage a Ted Nugent lookalike.

in other words.

one to annihilate a racist hunter "mudlife fo life fuck" and the other a stuck up rich facist beatch!!!!

i have to deal with both. and luckily i have two FEET to keep my balance!!!

im telling you, those republicans are congregating and mulitiplying each day. spreading the hate!!!
Old 03.24.2015, 08:03 PM   #38349
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
they failed completely in everything they tried to do and not only failed they slaughtered soldiers and innocents and destroyed an entire nation and regressed parts of the middle east into ISIS which is one of the greatest evils and barbarisms of all time.

they intended to take over the entire of the middle east and had a fucking 2 YEAR timetable! another leaked truth that hardly anyone knows about since the media was intimidated and bullied into terrified submission.
Old 03.24.2015, 08:05 PM   #38350
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Yes but sadly dead_battery its merely the smoke-and-mirror ruse from 1984 to somehow suggest the Democrats or any other political machinery is fighting against such an agenda. They all in on it together, picking a "lesser evil" is still evil and still part of an evil agenda.

there were a few democrats who opposed it like kucinich. mostly they went along with it because they cared about appeasing the media and their careers and power. some of the morons probably fucking believed it would work too.
Old 03.24.2015, 08:05 PM   #38351
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
they failed completely in everything they tried to do and not only failed they slaughtered soldiers and innocents and destroyed an entire nation and regressed parts of the middle east into ISIS which is one of the greatest evils and barbarisms of all time.

they intended to take over the entire of the middle east and had a fucking 2 YEAR timetable! another leaked truth that hardly anyone knows about since the media was intimidated and bullied into terrified submission.

yes but in what substantive way have the Democrats reversed any of that? In which way is the country definitively moving in a different direction? See living in a "Democrat paradise" I've come to learn directly that these assholes aren't really much different, they just piss on your other leg telling you its raining than the leg the GOP were pissing on, then they both kind of piss on each other so you think they don't like each other but in actuality they just into some freak-a-lic watersports shit yo!

Old 03.24.2015, 08:16 PM   #38352
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
yes but in what substantive way have the Democrats reversed any of that? In which way is the country definitively moving in a different direction? See living in a "Democrat paradise" I've come to learn directly that these assholes aren't really much different, they just piss on your other leg telling you its raining than the leg the GOP were pissing on, then they both kind of piss on each other so you think they don't like each other but in actuality they just into some freak-a-lic watersports shit yo!

yeah i dont disagree.

but the bush admin policy had already failed - or gone beyond failure into the realms of sheer fucking catastrophe - before obama was even elected.

the entirety of the bush admin there were these quiet little establishment dems writing in the new republic and positioning themselves as cleaner, safer, slightly more rational proponents of the bush doctrine, just waiting to take over.

bush foreign policy was stupid and destructive so of course its better to have saner and smarter people in charge and obama is not some deranged maniac like cheney or some bizarre fantasist like rummy.

we'll be trying to clean up the bush and blair admins mistakes (although they pretend not to understand the consequences of their actions and have no regret and so 'fuck up' is a better word than mistake).
Old 03.24.2015, 08:20 PM   #38353
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Obama is just Bush 3.0 with a better haircut and more knowledge about sports, he still totally committed to blowing shit up and killing people around the world, he just has to do it more on the down low cuz of all the negative publicity Bush 2.0 and Bush 1.0 garnered

Old 03.24.2015, 08:20 PM   #38354
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

altho i wonder if the gop can ever recover because my god - rand paul - ted cruz? they're fucked.
Old 03.24.2015, 08:22 PM   #38355
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Mark my words, the next President will be a rich, elitist, white man from a corporate background. This is the Nixon Revolution revisited, these are the "silent majority" of pissed off, more or less racist and resentful white people who feel their economic power is threatened by minorities and equality. Just check twitter, just watch any Republican "analysis", just talk to some middle class white people. Its the same thing happening in Israel as previously sane Israelis fall under the spell of militant zionism and the fabricated existential threat of Arabs..

This is what happened from 1968-1978 and it WILL happen again from 2016-2024

Old 03.24.2015, 09:06 PM   #38356
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

call me a paranoid freak, but those bastards are trying to destroy you and me.

do you really want Jeb Bush to serve office? he operates on a scale that is dreadfull. those racist bastards congelating assholes are bonding together. planning on hating me and you!!!! the poor and the non-christian. creating new but old problems.

IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!! because you know a rich republican is going to take office and his more military service to service more hate is going to rule!!!

PLEASE DONT LET THIS HAPPEN!!!! GOB BLESS, I'M OUT!!!!!!
Old 03.24.2015, 09:26 PM   #38357
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

take into effect the rednick culture that has grown and spawn into the top 20 since Obama took office. they care little for him and every poor mans feeling.

i know. take my word for it.

they're out there and coming to get you unless you do something about it.
Old 03.24.2015, 09:32 PM   #38358
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Honestly what is the difference? Personally i liked George Bush better because at least we could openly criticize what is wrong without looking like assholes. You have to be careful criticizing Obama and Democrats unless you look like "those" kind of fucks even if the grievances are legitimate

Old 03.24.2015, 10:55 PM   #38359
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
there were a few democrats who opposed it like kucinich.

and paul wellstone who very possibly got killed for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccagotcursedout
GOB BLESS

YES!!

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2015, 05:26 AM   #38360
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1418181818681908191519161917 1918 191919201921192819682018 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth