Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page New UK Flaming Lips Dates!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.09.2006, 02:17 PM   #1
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
They will be playing at
The Brighton Centre - November 4th
The NIA Birmingham - November 9th
The SECC Glasgow - November 10th
The Hammersmith Apollow - November 13th

ive already got my tickets for the NIA date, im sooo happy, i saw them at the Birmingham academy a few months ago and now i get to see them again in november, and i dont even have to go to god damn! London to do it!!!.
they are fastly becomming my 3rd favourite band, behind Elliott Smith and Sonic Youth, their new album is fantastic!, there are some amazing songs on there like 'Vein of stars' and 'Mr. Ambulence driver' which features the great lyric "mr ambulence driver im not a real survivor, cause im wishing that i was the one that wasn't gonna be here anymore".

Does anyone have any idea how you get to be one of the Aliens or Santas on stage with them??, ive asked this on their message board but people on there arnt too helpful.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 02:31 PM   #2
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Piss flaps! Why can't they play Manchester again?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 02:35 PM   #3
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
because they are too kool for manchester!!, they only play kool places like birmingham. ha ha ha.
Old 07.09.2006, 02:39 PM   #4
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Burn. I'll come back with that some how. Give me a day or two.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 02:40 PM   #5
screamingskull
invito al cielo

seriously though their new album is amazing, forget the yeah yeah yeah song "Mr ambulence driver" and "Vein of stars" are beautiful fantastic songs!.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth