Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Hey fishmonkey
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.11.2006, 06:40 AM   #1
DemonBox
the end of the ugly

DemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's asses
you never got around to tell how things went with that coverband you we're playing with. so, who is it going? Been any gigs latley?
DemonBox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2006, 08:47 AM   #2
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
its going grand man, thanks for asking, its just a little crappy cover band i'm in at the moment, playing in little pokey pubs around Ireland for a few euro's at a time. Playing this weekend, and played a few weekends ago also so the gigs are there alright.. its really a kinda money making project at the but i'm being clever, all the money i get from gig's i'm putting it away and its paying for me to go on holidays to New York for 2 weeks in October. So far i've paid off my flights and have also paid some money towards my accomadation ( a hotel slap bang in the middle of Manhattan which is pretty expensive i tell ya!!)
So you could say i'm a prostitute to music and selling my soul really by just playing covers but i've always wanted to go to NY and by doing this i've made it very affordable.
I was in an original band for years but we kinda broke up and things got really awkward cuz we were all really good friends, our website used to be www.winterlongmusic.com (if you wanna check it out, there should be some songs online there and stuff) but when we broke up i kinda fell out of writing material but this is something i'll get back into. In the meantime i'm enjoying playing gigs and makin a few €€'s for myself off the back of other songs!
Thanks for the interest Demonboxx, you playin yrself? or any bands on the go?
Old 05.11.2006, 02:27 PM   #3
DemonBox
the end of the ugly

DemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's asses
Well, it's always good to make some extra cash good to hear you got to play around a bit. Yeah, i play in a coverband myself with some mates from school, it's no big deal, we're just having some fun. It's no serious at all, we have only played fuor or five local gigs. But i have always been wanting to form a cool band and play music that we write ourself's. but i can't really see that happen with the guys im playing with now Hope you have a blast in NY man! coverband-rock on
DemonBox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth