Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page St Petersburg - June '07
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.16.2007, 03:42 AM   #1
gazza4
empty page

gazza4 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Hi Folks
I wondered if anyone on the forum was planning to go and see this show and if so, how they had navigated from the link to buy tickets. The website was Russian language so I fell at the first! Any advice would be appreciated.
gazza4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2007, 04:33 AM   #2
Toxa
100%

Toxa kicks all y'all's assesToxa kicks all y'all's assesToxa kicks all y'all's assesToxa kicks all y'all's assesToxa kicks all y'all's assesToxa kicks all y'all's assesToxa kicks all y'all's assesToxa kicks all y'all's assesToxa kicks all y'all's assesToxa kicks all y'all's assesToxa kicks all y'all's asses
I'm thinking about going. Univercity always owns my time in june.
By the way, it's impossible to buy tickets online if you are not from St. Petersburg. Venue is big as I've heard so I think there will be tickets for sale at concert day.
Toxa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2007, 05:20 AM   #3
gazza4
empty page

Thanks for the advice Toxa. It's a shame we fans can't buy our tickets online, it's along way to travel if the show gets sold out. You can only buy the tickets if you live in St Petersburg?, that's an incredible way to do business through the internet. Thanks again mate.
Old 05.19.2007, 05:00 AM   #4
gazza4
empty page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxa
I'm thinking about going. Univercity always owns my time in june.
By the way, it's impossible to buy tickets online if you are not from St. Petersburg. Venue is big as I've heard so I think there will be tickets for sale at concert day.
Hey Guys
Does anyone else have any constructive advice on obtaining tickets for the St Petersburg show?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth