Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Young man! There's a place you can go..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.07.2006, 04:52 PM   #1
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
...and it's here, apparently- The Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Islands.

http://www.gayandlesbiankingdom.com

A 100% homosexual independent kingdom off the coast of Australia. Well, Hayden?
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2006, 05:12 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself

are you asking him to take a trip together? i didn't know hayden had so many admirers...

ps:

Young man, there's no need to feel down.
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy.

Young man, there's a place you can go.
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.

They have everything for you men to enjoy,
You can hang out with all the boys ...

You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal,
You can do what about you feel ...

Young man, are you listening to me?
I said, young man, what do you want to be?
I said, young man, you can make real your dreams.
But you got to know this one thing!

No man does it all by himself.
I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf,
And just go there, to the y.m.c.a.
I'm sure they can help you today.

You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal,
You can do what about you feel ...

Young man, I was once in your shoes.
I said, I was down and out with the blues.
I felt no man cared if I were alive.
I felt the whole world was so tight ...

That's when someone came up to me,
And said, young man, take a walk up the street.
There's a place there called the y.m.c.a.
They can start you back on your way.

Y-m-c-a ... you'll find it at the y-m-c-a.

Young man, young man, there's no need to feel down.
Young man, young man, get yourself off the ground.

Y-m-c-a ... you'll find it at the y-m-c-a.

Young man, young man, there's no need to feel down.
Young man, young man, get yourself off the ground.

Y-m-c-a ... just go to the y-m-c-a.

Young man, young man, are you listening to me?
Young man, young man, what do you wanna be?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2006, 05:18 PM   #3
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Brilliant. Genuinely very brilliant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2006, 05:21 PM   #4
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
I like to hang out with the straights, we pity them.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2006, 05:33 PM   #5
Intellivision
i'm a rotten little fuck

Intellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's asses
Remember this guy's arrest back in March?

Ex-Village People singer gets probation on drug charges
John Coté, Chronicle Staff Writer
Tuesday, September 5, 2006

(09-05) 11:06 PDT REDWOOD CITY
-- A San Mateo County judge today decided against prison time for former Village People lead singer and "cop" Victor Willis, sentencing the faded disco star to three years probation and drug treatment after he pleaded no contest to drug charges.
Judge Mark Forcum directed Willis to complete at least a 6-month drug treatment program or face three years and eight months in prison.
Willis' attorney, Mark Geragos, said his client was scheduled to be released from the San Mateo County jail today and then would fly to Southern California, where he will enroll in a 30-day program at the Betty Ford clinic followed by a 6-month treatment program in Long Beach.
"Obviously we're gratified that Judge Forcum went out on a limb and gave him another chance," Geragos said outside a Redwood City courtroom. "I think he sees Victor's enormous potential and senses that this time he has at least what appears to be a genuine commitment to keeping his sobriety."
Willis, who was the "cop" character in the famed disco group and co-wrote such hits as "Y.M.C.A." and "Macho Man," pleaded no contest in July as part of a deal that covered three different cases involving drug and weapons charges.
Willis and a female companion were arrested after a traffic stop in South San Francisco in March. Both initially gave false names to police, and officers later found a small amount of cocaine and drug paraphernalia, prosecutors said.
At the time, there was an arrest warrant out for Willis after he failed to appear for sentencing on a September conviction on drug and weapons charges stemming from a July 2005 traffic stop in Daly City, when police found Willis had 3 grams of cocaine and a loaded .45-caliber handgun. He also faced a third case for a probation violation.
Under the plea deal, Willis could have received one of two sentences: two years in state prison or six months in county jail followed by a drug-treatment program. With credit for time already served, Willis' 6-months in jail has been completed. Willis, in a statement on his Web site, victorwillisworld.com, has said he plans to release a book about his life and begin a tour next year.
Intellivision is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2006, 06:02 PM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intellivision
Remember this guy's arrest back in March?

He just got probation.

Ex-Village People singer gets probation on drug charges

John Coté, Chronicle Staff Writer
Tuesday, September 5, 2006

(09-05) 11:06 PDT REDWOOD CITY -- A San Mateo County judge today decided against prison time for former Village People lead singer and "cop" Victor Willis, sentencing the faded disco star to three years probation and drug treatment after he pleaded no contest to drug charges.
Judge Mark Forcum directed Willis to complete at least a 6-month drug treatment program or face three years and eight months in prison.
Willis' attorney, Mark Geragos, said his client was scheduled to be released from the San Mateo County jail today and then would fly to Southern California, where he will enroll in a 30-day program at the Betty Ford clinic followed by a 6-month treatment program in Long Beach.
"Obviously we're gratified that Judge Forcum went out on a limb and gave him another chance," Geragos said outside a Redwood City courtroom. "I think he sees Victor's enormous potential and senses that this time he has at least what appears to be a genuine commitment to keeping his sobriety."
Willis, who was the "cop" character in the famed disco group and co-wrote such hits as "Y.M.C.A." and "Macho Man," pleaded no contest in July as part of a deal that covered three different cases involving drug and weapons charges.
Willis and a female companion were arrested after a traffic stop in South San Francisco in March. Both initially gave false names to police, and officers later found a small amount of cocaine and drug paraphernalia, prosecutors said.
At the time, there was an arrest warrant out for Willis after he failed to appear for sentencing on a September conviction on drug and weapons charges stemming from a July 2005 traffic stop in Daly City, when police found Willis had 3 grams of cocaine and a loaded .45-caliber handgun. He also faced a third case for a probation violation.
Under the plea deal, Willis could have received one of two sentences: two years in state prison or six months in county jail followed by a drug-treatment program. With credit for time already served, Willis' 6-months in jail has been completed. Willis, in a statement on his Web site, victorwillisworld.com, has said he plans to release a book about his life and begin a tour next year.

Too Much Time On My Hands
Written by Tommy Shaw
Lead Vocals by Tommy Shaw

Sitting on this barstool talking like a damn fool
Got the twelve o'clock news blues
And I've given up hope on the afternoon soaps
And a bottle of cold brew
Is it any wonder I'm not crazy? Is it any wonder I'm sane at all
Well I'm so tired of losing- I got nothing to do and all day to do it
I go out cruisin' but I've no place to go and all night to get there
Is it any wonder I'm not a criminal?
Is it any wonder I'm not in jail?
Is it any wonder I've got
Too much time on my hands, it's ticking away with my sanity
I've got too much time on my hands, it's hard to believe such a calamity
I've got too much time on my hands and it's ticking away from me
Too much time on my hands, too much time on my hands
Too much time on my hands
Well, I'm a jet fuel genius - I can solve the world's problems
Without even trying
I have dozens of friends and the fun never ends
That is, as long as I'm buying
Is it any wonder I'm not the president
(He's not the president)
Is it any wonder I'm null and void?
Is it any wonder I've got
Too much time on my hands, it's ticking away at my sanity
I've got too much time on my hands, it's hard to believe such a calamity
I've got too much time on my hands and it's ticking away from me
Too much time on my hands, too much time on my hands
Too much time on my hands
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2006, 10:57 PM   #7
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself

I hate lesbians.
Old 11.08.2006, 04:58 AM   #8
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Best answer^^^

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 07:02 AM   #9
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Why would anyone want to inhabit the same island with a bunch of annoying dykes?

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2006, 12:01 AM   #10
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Lesbians pwn.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth