Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page the fiscal clif
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.30.2012, 06:04 PM   #21
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
amen to BIG AMERIKA
you know the time in america when everyone wanted everthing big

wich then accelerated to the america that is responsible for 40% pollution worldwide

it is in everyones good to live ecologic
i buyed most stuff in secondhandstores and i'm 20 years veganistic and recycles also , like most people do here

it is intelligent lifestyle
only problem is that it don't sells
because of energy efficiecy don't boost the sell

let's hope the future accelerates fast and have 100% eco industry
money vs nature
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.30.2012, 06:19 PM   #22
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
amen to BIG AMERIKA
you know the time in america when everyone wanted everthing big

wich then accelerated to the america that is responsible for 40% pollution worldwide

it is in everyones good to live ecologic
i buyed most stuff in secondhandstores and i'm 20 years veganistic and recycles also , like most people do here

it is intelligent lifestyle
only problem is that it don't sells
because of energy efficiecy don't boost the sell

let's hope the future accelerates fast and have 100% eco industry
money vs nature

That's great, even though it is a bit of a misconception that vegan is undoubtedly better for the world. Not to say that it's not a good thing, but you can eat meat - eggs and milk - without disrupting the natural flow of the earth. It was only, as you mentioned, the American way of whatever you want whenever you want it in whatever ridiculously large amount that you want it in that causes the problems. If someone goes vegan, but still maintains the attitude of overindulgence at any cost, then they can still have just as negative an effect on the world.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.31.2012, 10:14 AM   #23
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
last i was thinking after i had seen the numers for all the cost of disasters have for a sertain place on earth

damage for nature: -2.5 million $

to who are they gonna pay this damage?
to mother nature???

and how do you value a forest
for the beauty, the variations of life forms
the positive influence for oxygene

or how much this tropical wood will sell on the markets wich is mostly imported by japan
( they>the people who do this things, don't only kill dolphins and whales )

you can not mix human rationality that is given value to nature as real

humans have failures, interpretation failures

this planet will be in the nearby future populated by the next generation
wich is that they are not born jet

sea level is rising then with a higher speed then it is now
wich makes the land shrink, can be that some countries in europe simply wil dissapear

the foodchain is out of balance because of 7 billion humans, over fishing ect

the ozonlayer can get worse, aids is still spreading, more older people over +60, clean air and clean water is becomming a problem, some industry's are high damaging for works, child labour

problems and problems

who then on their turn don't go away by money
they only go away with smart solutions applied, even if they are alternative

me being a vegetarian is just a part of actions as there could be more
like not going to zoo's or dolphinariums and also not keeping pets

i just don't understand the industry around pets
it can not be that my life is made to feed another animal

laws of nature
foodchain is the foodchain

humans don't need to go crazy with animals
training elephans and lions and tigers for the circus

yoga with dogs

are you all gone fucking crazy to waste soo much energy
while humans themself die of hunger

and we create an industry of petfood
c'mon

be rational
if you save all that energy that is wasted you can feed people and give them a home to live in

cause that is what people in need are now waiting for
waiting for to be helped

and now i remember the money collected for charity is all gone in the pockets of these vultures who try to help childeren or veterans or people with cancer you know, someting to manipulate someting inside you so you open your wallet and while you think i'm helping people out
your money is gone to a selfish vulture

this not only happens in america

in africa you have this too
the poor steal the food they give to the poor and then sell it to the poor
the just have that extra money squeezed out of the poor
the poor, who can't do a thing about this, are a double victim of situations
Old 12.31.2012, 10:57 AM   #24
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I'll likely get back everything I pay the US in taxes during 2013, so I rightly don't give much of a fuck.

Being a Master of the Universe has its privileges.

La dolce vita.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.31.2012, 02:48 PM   #25
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'll likely get back everything I pay the US in taxes during 2013, so I rightly don't give much of a fuck.

Being a Master of the Universe has its privileges.

La dolce vita.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.31.2012, 03:05 PM   #26
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
la dolce vita was about an empty life
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.31.2012, 03:31 PM   #27
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I wouldn't know. I can't be bothered with black and whites, or anything under 48fps, really.

Perhaps, on a whim, I may favor you with subtitles.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.31.2012, 05:52 PM   #28
gast30
invito al cielo

so no big broblems as i hear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWKfX...ture=fvwp&NR=1
Old 12.31.2012, 09:23 PM   #29
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Every time I hear this story I think of Congress as a bunch of lemmings leaping off a cliff, and think, seems appropriate.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.01.2013, 05:40 AM   #30
gast30
invito al cielo

and just saved in the last minutes
obama, who even rushed back from a hawain vacation, made it happen again
aahhh a hearth breaking american story

lol

i think this messing in the bank world is over
there are now controls on 6000 european banks
banks that loose money will be the responsibles for their losses
profits made will be directly going to pay of debts instead of giving a bonus to employee

that will bring them back to earth to face the poor people + victims of their promoting this BIG life to people and handing out credit cards and loans
before cheking if this person can pay back the money
Old 01.01.2013, 03:53 PM   #31
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
and just saved in the last minutes
obama, who even rushed back from a hawain vacation, made it happen again
aahhh a hearth breaking american story

lol

i think this messing in the bank world is over
there are now controls on 6000 european banks
banks that loose money will be the responsibles for their losses
profits made will be directly going to pay of debts instead of giving a bonus to employee

that will bring them back to earth to face the poor people + victims of their promoting this BIG life to people and handing out credit cards and loans
before cheking if this person can pay back the money

More song and dance like the birds of paradise yo. Two months? We have an existential crisis going on in America. The dinosaurs aren't yet ready to admit that trickle-down economics NEVER FUCKING WORKED. So we are arguing about that for no fucking reason. Further, the "liberals" haven't learned yet that WAR NEVER FUCKING WORKS. So we have that bullshit too. Further, right now the Democrats are TOO FUCKING PUSSY to let the Bush Tax Cuts go, when we ALL know damn well it is the most sound economic policy adjustment for the long term. Further, all these Debt-Hawks be crowing on about the debt the debt the debt (funny how they didn't mention in from 2001-2009 when they added $3 TRILLION to the national debt while averaging $500 BILLION budget deficits and institutionalizing the structural economic holes that are currently gutting our society)

Also, we have a very distinct class war going on, and it is not rich vs poor. The rich won that battle during the Gilded Age a hundred and ten years ago. No, this battle is between the poor (who have low wages, no health benefits, and no long-term opportunities) and the middle class (who have all these things and generally enough expendable income for expensive vacations, building additions to their homes if not buying extra homes, and piling up a few spare cars in the drive way including brand new ones for the kiddies)

The middle class is the one who needs to pony up more cash in taxes, and do without some of the middle class perks so that the rest of society can get a piece of the pie. Until we face that reality, we will continue to have structural deficits, declining public healthcare and education, and of course, the inevitable Escape From New York scenario.

Wake up and live America, Babylon will indeed fall and collapse under its own weight if people don't start getting conscious of the needs of their fellow compatriots and sacrifice some of their own wants and desires for the greater good of our common society. There is one and ONLY one option here, if folks chose to ignore it, society will collapse, the current situation is as untenable as was Slavery and Jim Crow, and we got rid of those because of their inherent instability. We are facing a similar class war today, however Abolition and the Civil Rights Movement bridged the gap and converted the masses of middle class Americans to embrace COMMUNITY. Will we do it again his time around?

Old 01.01.2013, 04:05 PM   #32
gast30
invito al cielo

you got to know that the basic of the system don't work because of continantal size of the finacial structure

people in europe are not really ready for europe at the moment
millionairs flea to russia
millionairs from france are now moving in to belgium

it is the protectionism of individual intrests

group of finacial constructions between rich people
opec, imf, g8

these people regulate their intrest first
and then you have this protecionism phenomenon of people who won't let go of power and will be there at that position for the rest of the future
Old 01.03.2013, 10:27 PM   #33
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
It's times like these that I am glad my paycheck is far less than the average paycheck.

How hard is it to move to Canada?
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2013, 11:11 AM   #34
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
For those of you living in the States who get paid tomorrow, your paycheck will be 2% less due to Social Security. Unemployment benefits were extended, so enjoy working for less pay while individuals who aren't working are able to stay not working longer.

Remember, this is the small decrease......

First, let's get it straight - everyone in America this morning is paying more taxes this next year on the federal, state and local level. It is the government tri-fecta.

Second, let's get it straight again - not only are we paying more taxes, from those on minimum wage to those that are millionaires, spending just increased overnight by 61 billion dollars.

Third, the deficit just hit 3 more trillion dollars to hit just over 21 million in the next four years.

So in a nut shell, you will pay more and the government will borrow more just to keep the door open. And there is no end in sight.
Why did this happen? Well it is simple folks - you voted. You continue to vote people in that spend your money like it was water and when it is gone - they want more. And you can do nothing to stop it - nobody can at this point. And we mean nobody.

The numbers? Well the average paycheck will see a $200 a month decrease in what you make. Meaning - you will pay around $200 more a month in payroll taxes. The Bush tax cuts are now gone. The government wins - you now will pay your fair share.

If you die - well you will be hit also by 28%. Meaning if you are older or have medical issues - uh....get it into a trust now.

Your medical insurance - now taxable and get ready for just over a 10% tax for Obamacare! Enjoy that health insurance folks!

Oh...ya - just about forgot something - the Congress and the President get a pay increase. The house voted to overturn the executive order (yes the president just did it) and it looks as of this writing that the pay increase will be shut down? Who knows - it is a mess!

Would you rather two-million or so people suddenly drop out of the economy altogether? Lets get it straight, unemployment isn't exactly the dole or even welfare, you have to have actually WORKED to be eligible for any of it, so its not just a bunch of lazy fucks. For those who haven't been having the privilege to have to be applying for work, its very difficult for a great many people lately. Unemployment is a way to keep the economy at least partially afloat in the downtime. Besides, unemployment doesn't pay but a fraction of the bills..

So Bytor, was it your solution, lower the taxes and let the corporations reign supreme? That trickle-down shit didn't work either, or did y'all forget that (a) Bush I had to raise taxes to make up for Reagan's blunder and (b)we have to raise the taxes again because of the blunders of Bush II

So I'm not sure exactly which fiscal conservatives you'd like us to vote for, because all the previous so-called conservatives have been as liberal in their deficit spending as anyone else! And again, would you also prefer to pay for your father's expensive medical care which I am sure Medicare is covering at least a portion of the tab? That is your alternative, pay a little bit more in your taxes now, or pay the entirety of the tab at the end, take your pick, but that shit costs money. Are your kids in public school? Oh right, that costs money too. Stop at a traffic light or hop on the freeway this morning? Oh right, that costs the government money too. Flush to toilet or turn on the tap? Yeah, that is that big bad government spending for ya, how dare the government try to provide essential public services, who the fuck do they think they are making it so people don't die in the street from geriatric diseases and that folks have marginally clean water to drink and the shit doesn't sit in open sewers at the curb and traffic flows AND BUSINESS (i.e. goods and services) smoothly through the world's most advances public infrastructure. Hey, lets let the TEA Party have their way, gut the public funding, and then we can become the haven for free-market capitalism like.. Somalia

Old 01.04.2013, 11:35 AM   #35
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
dammit suchfriends i don't agree with everything you say but wanted to give you a thumbs up regardless, and this shit won't let me.

bytor--that's some lame copypasta job man. this shit website here is the source of your elaborate "comment" http://www.setpoliticalreview.com/topstory.htm

the page there says that you can't reproduce their content and can be found liable. you reproduced it without naming the source and without stating you have their permission. lack of respect for intellectual property is... communistic! :P

lastly, while that site doesn't attach a publication date to each of their "articles", the information is outdated or just plain false-- the bush tax cuts were reinstated for 98% of the population in the compromise bill. so unless you make more than $400K/year filing single, or $450K/year filing as a couple, the tax cuts continue. i don't have time to fact-check all their claims though, but that jumped at me right away.

ps- also on another copypasta falsehood, the estate tax exemption is now 5 million dollars, your copypasta claims everyone will get 28%, bla bla, etc. well if you have over 5 million net worth you should probably create a trust, otherwise you're clear.

i fucking hate lies.
Old 01.04.2013, 12:20 PM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
It was copy paste, but I thought it had linked like my last post in the school shooting thread (click the picture).

Had intended to link it as to where just that section of his daily blog would pop up instead of the entire weeks worth of stuff. What I had to say at the top is in different font compared to the copy paste.

i know i know but it read here like that was your argument and that your argument was full of lies.
Old 01.04.2013, 12:44 PM   #37
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Whose paycheck is that? It's January 4th. Any tax changes wouldn't have time to go into effect unless it's a daily paycheck (highly unusual). Sorry, I don't understand.
Old 01.04.2013, 04:39 PM   #38
gast30
invito al cielo

money money money i want to be rich for a change now

you know this carlos from mehico
the richest man on earth

the question is only when?
i don't want to be rich in 2050
Old 01.04.2013, 04:55 PM   #39
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Is this is a rhetorical question?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2013, 07:42 PM   #40
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I was talking about my paycheck. After reading your post, I went back and scrutinized my check stub. An error on my part was NOT factoring in the increase we elected for our flexible spending account back in October (forgot about that). SO - factoring that in, it appears my monthly bring home will be closer to $50 less per month than it was in December.

i'm gonna guess you make less than $250K/year so the difference is due to the end of the "payroll tax holiday".

the payroll tax holiday was instituted by obama, not bush. that articled lied to you.

so that brings back the social security share of employees from the 4.2% that held during 2011-2012 to the original 6.2%

problem is, obama proposed continuing it but boner rejected it because it adds to the deficit, and some democrats were also against it because this is money that goes into social security.

so, in the obama vs. boner comparison, BLAME BONER, THE PRINCE OF ORANGE, FOR YOUR INCREASED FICA RATE.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth