Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page The Courtney Love Conspiracy Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.09.2007, 12:39 AM   #21
XenakisMaster
empty page

XenakisMaster has a brilliant futureXenakisMaster has a brilliant futureXenakisMaster has a brilliant futureXenakisMaster has a brilliant futureXenakisMaster has a brilliant futureXenakisMaster has a brilliant futureXenakisMaster has a brilliant futureXenakisMaster has a brilliant futureXenakisMaster has a brilliant futureXenakisMaster has a brilliant futureXenakisMaster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by contrelefuckingsexisme
Hmmm...I've recently read "Heavier Than Heaven" and it made me realise that Kurt wasn't as nice and affective as , at least, I thought.
I believe she sent somebody to kill him and everyone thought that the suicide idea was valid because he was constantly saying things about suicide. Since he was very young. So she took advantage of that to make him disappear as he was kind of an asshole and she was kind of a fucking crazy bitch.

End of the story.

Well dude, if you were a amazing musician, and people told you " you need to be more like a poser" you would be an asshole to most. Kurt was actually a great artist, a very beautiful human, troubled....but what great artist is not troubled? He dealt with it differently and jesus, fuck,....i hope someone did not kill him...that would be brutal and wrong...if he choose the cowards way out, whatever... that was his choice.

people piss me off all the time , I react (or try to help them evolve) and they think i am an asshole...most of my close friends and family know I am a crazy musician and don't hold strange actions against me.
Finally,
I hold no credence to judgements that he was an "asshole" made by posers, media, and non-artists.
I seriously doubt Curt had a mala-aura...I doubt he had one bad bone in his body...his ability to create such beauty and offer this to his community,selflessly I might add, was his blessing to the world.....God or whatever, looks highly on those actions.
Matthew
XenakisMaster is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth