Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page fuck insomnia
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.08.2010, 01:59 PM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
dr !@#$%! sez:

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
reading can keep me awake if i'm not already sleepy. I need to set a page limit or i'll read the whole thing..

sounds to me like you have a problem with anxiety and the unwanted insomnia is only a symptom of the underlying cause.

you could try working out in the mornings (if possible), which will make you tired come night-- then again maybe you need meds+therapy (lots of us do).

also, the coffee-- oh yes. i won't go there until you're ready. but the coffee...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I can't fall asleep partly because of the noise and vibrations coming from the restaurants Spice Cove and Souen underneath me. It gets me so aggravated then it takes an hour or two to unwind after midnight when they finally shut them down. By Friday, when I can sleep in on Sat, I'm a wreck. Well, if you hear about me going nutty some night, you'll uinderstand, I tried to work within the system. But as expected, the Bloomberg system is shit.

have you tried getting a white noise machine? i know it's not a cure-all and it won't get rid of bloomberg but might be worth a try in the short-run.

then again, a couple of rats and a few well-placed phone calls... might just get you in trouble with the korean mafia
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.09.2010, 08:29 AM   #22
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses

evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth