Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page lovely girls that are with complete idiots
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.20.2006, 06:32 PM   #41
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
no! damn this new page to hell...to hell I say! ha ha
er
ah
type

now I am impelled to quote (considering it's a new page)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
relationships are so overrated anyway, the occasional one night stand suits curmudgeonly selfish gits like myself far better.

Well, it suits me just fine...now that my heart is in absentia.

My soul is still okay I believe (or wanna believe), although it does have a hole or two due to the (aforementioned) condition of the heart.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2006, 08:59 PM   #42
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
All too often, relationships are born of convenience and lack of self-esteem. How depressing.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2006, 10:47 PM   #43
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
i was going to post something like that on the girls' pictures thread, how i can't separate the dumb fuck actor factor when looking at some of those girls.

i thought the title of the thread was "lovely girls that are complete idiots" that would make my post a lot more sense.

well, to address the real topic, people get what they deserve, maybe beautiful girls are with total jerks because they themselves are shallow and probably jerks to other people; there's a lot of "dominating one" theories around for that one, hell, for relationships in general.

the only thing that sort of irks me is when nice, smart girls (or nice smart guys) end up with complete jackasses (or complete bitches) who treat them like crap and destroy their self esteem yet get super attached and in love with these sort of characters. i know way too many people, of both genders, who are like that.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2006, 10:55 PM   #44
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
It's not always the case.
Old 09.20.2006, 11:20 PM   #45
supersonicsix
little trouble girl

supersonicsix is a glorious beacon of lightsupersonicsix is a glorious beacon of lightsupersonicsix is a glorious beacon of lightsupersonicsix is a glorious beacon of lightsupersonicsix is a glorious beacon of lightsupersonicsix is a glorious beacon of light
i don't think girls who go for the wrong guy 'deserve' it as such, but should use it as a learning experience. Personally, i've made lots of r/ship mistakes and even let myself be treated the wrong way, but this is most likely due to the fact that i don't really enjoy being in r/ships but just wanted to try, and it didnt.
supersonicsix is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2006, 12:26 AM   #46
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
G I R L F R E N, that spells girlfriend, and that's something that I understand... --J. Richman, The Modern Lovers
You must spread the blah blah blah
Old 09.21.2006, 03:27 AM   #47
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
from what i understand of japan the lack of christian influence on the culture makes casual sex less of a big deal there and the philandering ways of the male are taken more as par for the course.

bang on.
but it still find alot of girls seem to be looking for long term relationships much more than in england.
it doesnt stop em fucking away while theyre looking though. but you are a lot less likely to have a one night stand that you can both walk away from the next day without hurting the others feelings.

of course, some of the time the "nice" girls arnet really nice, and some times the guys arnet really bastards. half the time they must really love each other. who am i to question their happiness anyway?
that guy might be a cunt to everybody else but hes probably a prince to her, that might be why she married him.
or maybe not.
i onlly cared last night because i was drunk.
saying that though, ive known alot of lovely girls with bastards who are actualy friends of mine, so it usualy is the way i reckon.
some people just arnet as strong. it doesnt make them shallow or mean theyre in a relationship for convinience. they just fall for the wrong people, or they dont see the things that are hidden from them.

unless one of the people in question is a friend of yours, the only reason for caring is jealousy.
right?
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2006, 03:39 AM   #48
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
this one guy i know...very pretty, very smart, good musician...in high school he was always going out with twinkie slutbags even though my very very attractive but more "grungy" or alternative (or what the fuck ever) friend was obviously in love with him . when asked recently why he was always with these dumb bitches he said "because they always persued me . i didnt even know how to approach anyone else"
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth