Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I am Making an Expedition to See "Panic! at the Disco"!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.01.2006, 07:25 AM   #1
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
The first thing when you read this was probably LAWL; RIPfrey the oh so indie bastard from Gost Bich is going to see the most non-indie and annoying band ever. The concert takes place on November 11th and is in Washington DC at some gigantic stadium type venue, the tickets cost 45$. I have seen some videos of P!ATD live and it's not pretty.

SO....

Why am i going to such an event?

Since .. a really long time ago I have liked this girl, alot. This summer we started hanging out and i guess you could say we go out, but we try to keep it on the down low. However i am reaaally into her. Anywho, she is not blessed with the taste of my comrades on this board..her favorite bands are always horrible mainstream annoying emo pop rock bands.. Panic!, Good Charlotte, James Blunt.ect. We are together ALOt like every day and she has had the same cd in her car's cd player since some time in june.. Panic at the Disco's "a fever yoou can't sweat out" I know every song by heart, its awful. Anyway, her dad live sup in DC and she heard=, somehow about this event (probably constant monitoring of their website, which is rlygay) and she decided she would try to arrange to go, low and behold, it worked out and i have been called upon to come with. IT is strange , but i feel som eexitement over this, even though its not a band i like, it should still be fun, i mean, its a band, playing music.. with guitars and drums and stuff.. so eh?? The only drawback is that the bands songs are absolutely attrocious and awful, they are geeky emo goth shit (this girl is definately not a goth though,, i hate goths) But anyway, im thinking about dressing weird and blending with the crazy scene kids and stuff.. or maby i will be myself to the max and wear a polo and khakis with running shoes.. eh i dont know.. these guys dress up in 18th century outfits.. so wtf...

I look forward to this though.. even if it is the worst band ever.. i hope its fun. Wish me luck. (ben david inspired me to ramble about this this..its been cool)
http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2006, 09:40 AM   #2
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
OH MY GAWD!
I HEART PANIC! AT TEH GHEYBAR.

You must really likes this grrl if yr going to see p!atd
Old 10.01.2006, 09:45 AM   #3
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I've had girlfriends the same way, but I absolutely refused to go to any shows with them. I was supposed to see Avenged Sevenfold. Twice. Decided not to
Old 10.01.2006, 09:49 AM   #4
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
No wonder you used to attract girls like that, you actually were one of them
Old 10.01.2006, 09:55 AM   #5
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
I once almost had to see The Junior Varsity with a friend. Luckily it started storming and we left.
Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2006, 09:57 AM   #6
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
good luck
Old 10.01.2006, 11:00 AM   #7
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
you'd think the "the oh so indie bastard from Gost Bich" guy could switch his lady friend's cd for some godawful noise and convert her to the darkside.

you'll have a good time, most of the show you'll spénd staring at her and avoiding the stage. resist the urge to beat up emo kids.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2006, 11:52 AM   #8
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02

Haha yeah- don't pretend it didn't happen, Inhuman!
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2006, 02:54 PM   #9
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I've been to a Soulfly concert with my ex-girlfriend, cause she's kind of a metalhead. It was not so bad after all.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2006, 04:08 PM   #10
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
eeeee

although, i saw green day. American idiot tour. By my own choice, so eh/ Everyone's gotta have that big arena rock show, right? And you know? It kicked ass.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2006, 04:35 PM   #11
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
Good luck, yet hhaha

LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2006, 05:11 PM   #12
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah I actually went to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers and The Subways with my friend Katie. I don't like either bands, but they had lemonade there and it went on pretty late, so all was good. Shit bands can be compromised with good people.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2006, 07:52 PM   #13
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
I think shes worth it.
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 10.01.2006, 08:08 PM   #14
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
panic at the dicksuck.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2006, 08:13 PM   #15
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02

Use emoticons when you're messaging with friends to show them how you really feel. Emoticons are emotional graphics--visual ways to express the way you feel when words alone just aren't enough. -microsoft

Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2006, 08:27 PM   #16
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2006, 09:14 PM   #17
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

MY FUCKING BAND
Old 10.01.2006, 09:21 PM   #18
touch me i'm sick
expwy. to yr skull

touch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's asses
panic at the disco... yuck
touch me i'm sick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2006, 10:14 PM   #19
dietzer123
stalker

dietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard suckadietzer123 cold hard sucka
i have a friend who's going to panic at the disco with his girlfriend but he gets to see bloc party open so that's cool
Old 10.02.2006, 01:41 AM   #20
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
bloc party opening for these assholes?

not that BP would be good or anything, but this is just horrendous.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth