Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Fuck You !@#$%!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.03.2006, 12:57 AM   #101
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
That's the way to be Amaranth. Keep that cute little girl all for yourself.

What did you say to the guy in the doctor's office?
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 01:09 AM   #102
Amaranth
bad moon rising

Amaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud of
i am glad that people think she is cute enough to want to have her, she is cute, but she is mine

I think what i said to the old man (i will paraphrase here) was something like no. but i was nice, i know he was just complimenting her. She looks more like a girl version of her dad than she looks like me, though she looks like me a little bit.
Amaranth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 01:16 AM   #103
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
I was wondering if you like told him off or something. I might have taken it the wrong way & freaked out @ him.
-George Carlin
Old 04.03.2006, 01:24 AM   #104
Amaranth
bad moon rising

Amaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud of
well, we were at the dr's office, so it wasn't too threatening. i might have been a little frightened if it was night,and my car was broken down in the middle of nowhere and he came our from behind the trees and said he wanted my baby in a "you better" type a tone. he was harmless.
Old 04.03.2006, 01:32 AM   #105
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

I bet after the wierd tension was gone you were happy about the compliment.
-George Carlin
Old 04.03.2006, 01:36 AM   #106
Amaranth
bad moon rising

Well, it wasnt tence, people are always comming up to me and saying how cute she is, i am totally used to it. but now there are 3 people who have said they want her; her grandma wants to keep her, too!
Old 04.03.2006, 01:53 AM   #107
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
$#%@%#@#$%@ is just a little kid who needs to move out from under his parents house and live life by experience.

Don't let him get to you. You're not alone, alot of people think he's an idiot.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 01:54 AM   #108
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Well, just keep a close on eye her. She is very cute.
-George Carlin
Old 04.03.2006, 01:59 AM   #109
Amaranth
bad moon rising

yeah, i don't need her kidnapped! don't get me paranoid Marleypumpkin!!!
Old 04.03.2006, 02:01 AM   #110
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
$#%@%#@#$%@ is just a little kid who needs to move out from under his parents house and live life by experience.

Don't let him get to you. You're not alone, alot of people think he's an idiot.

Thanks for your support. I have been getting overrun by !@#$%! lovers.
But, I never wanted there to be a fued between us. He just needs to learn to respect other people's opinions. I really do hope things will be resolved between us. & besides what's the point of having a board if your just going to ignore everyone.
-George Carlin
Old 04.03.2006, 02:06 AM   #111
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Sorry for making you 'noid Amaranth.
-George Carlin
Old 04.03.2006, 02:16 AM   #112
Amaranth
bad moon rising

it is ok. in all fairness it is not totally your fault! the old man didnt make me nervous, but thinking that someone could kidnap a child is not a fun thought, but that i think is all parents worst fear.
Old 04.03.2006, 02:24 AM   #113
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

I know what you mean. My sister has a 2 year old boy. The father is a no good piece of shit & doesn't take care of his kidS. (has a girl w/ another woman) & just recently he came to our home & literally tried to take my nephew from his mother. Fucking bastard!
-George Carlin
Old 04.03.2006, 02:28 AM   #114
Amaranth
bad moon rising

yeah, thats definately not cool.
Old 04.03.2006, 02:31 AM   #115
Amaranth
bad moon rising

on an after note, i think that people who are relatives, or who know the child and family kidnap more than complete strangers usually do. i am not sure what the stats are on that for sure though. at least 50/50 i would imagine, but more likely it leans more twards relatives/friends of family kidnapping more than strangers.
Old 04.03.2006, 02:36 AM   #116
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
Thanks for your support. I have been getting overrun by !@#$%! lovers.
But, I never wanted there to be a fued between us. He just needs to learn to respect other people's opinions. I really do hope things will be resolved between us. & besides what's the point of having a board if your just going to ignore everyone.

Don't count on it. Actually, it might be a good idea to register under "marleypumpkin" with the "l" used as a capital "i" because you're next in line to be trolled.

I've messaged CHABIB and I think he's reluctant to do anything and if doesn't really agree with you and find you annoying, well you're on your own ship buddy!

Word of advice: it might be good to just ignore !@&^$%#& and maybe not bring light to yourself to chabib. There is definitely alot of "favoritism" going on in the this board.

Just let him be. No need to wish to mend things or bury the hatchet, the guys very vindictive and he's probably keeping a log of all your posts right about now.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 02:39 AM   #117
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Amaranth:

That is very true. People are more alert for strangers to take their kids then they are for known/close people to. Which, this needs to be addressed nationwide.
-George Carlin
Old 04.03.2006, 02:40 AM   #118
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
On this forum, I and l look different.

http://216.70.73.169/gossip/showthread.php?t=14
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 02:47 AM   #119
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
Don't count on it. Actually, it might be a good idea to register under "marleypumpkin" with the "l" used as a capital "i" because you're next in line to be trolled.

I've messaged CHABIB and I think he's reluctant to do anything and if doesn't really agree with you and find you annoying, well you're on your own ship buddy!

Word of advice: it might be good to just ignore !@&^$%#& and maybe not bring light to yourself to chabib. There is definitely alot of "favoritism" going on in the this board.

Just let him be. No need to wish to mend things or bury the hatchet, the guys very vindictive and he's probably keeping a log of all your posts right about now.

What do you mean by you've messaged CHABIB? What about?
I'm sure chabib already finds me annoying. Everytime I try to post something for him to reply to, he always ignores it. Probably 'cuz I asked him if he would listen to a track I wrote. But, is that so horrible?
-George Carlin
Old 04.03.2006, 02:59 AM   #120
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
Speaking of Dinosaur Jr., this one goes out to !@#$%!

"Why Don't You Like Me!"
-J.Mascis

Apologies for being picky, but "Don't" is actually Lou Barlow's song.

sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth