Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Thank You, SY....From Oklahoma!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.22.2006, 02:55 PM   #21
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
"Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your beautiful fucking name, you american insane chicks..."
He he
Old 06.22.2006, 03:53 PM   #22
elverum
empty page

elverum has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
TONITE I ROCK TONITE

awesome color is to start playing around 8:00pm.

sonic youth!
My ticket says doors at 8, so that probably means Awesome Color will be at 9. There's a Man Man show right after this, like at 11 30 @ walter's, so that's also why i'd like to know how long the performance has been.

Have you (or anyone else for that matter) ever been to Warehouse Live?
elverum is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.22.2006, 04:06 PM   #23
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I saw dinosaur jr at warehouse live. It is a very good pce to see a show.
the stage is big, the sound system is LOUD, dinosaur fucking tore me a new asshole, and the place is clean. there are attendants in the men's room! There are people that come around sweeping butts and cups and shit off the floor at regular intervals! they ahve a smaller venue right next to it, where I saw TV ON THE RADIO, and that is a cool venue as well!!!!

The dudes from awesome color say they go on stage at 8:00pm. doors open at 7:00pm.
Old 06.22.2006, 04:09 PM   #24
elverum
empty page

elverum has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Really? Wow. Perhaps I should get there earlier...

By the way, you should check out man man, 5 bucks w/ sonic youth stub. They say they go on at 11 30 and they put on an amazingly raucus show.
elverum is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.22.2006, 04:14 PM   #25
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
are they the japanese dudes?
Old 06.22.2006, 09:32 PM   #26
turmeric
empty page

turmeric has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
PeterPuff and stvpttrsn I totally feel similar to what you expressed. When a band I love comes through Oklahoma I feel like they are doing us a favor since we are far out of the way and all. But they are having a big impact when they come here, I feel like some of that red dirt washed off my back from that show. It doubtless inspires people to see these great artists like SY come out here and perform. I feel totally sentimental and thankful.
turmeric is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.22.2006, 10:43 PM   #27
thethuthinnang
little trouble girl

thethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to all
The setlists are snowballing and becoming more and more awesome! Fuck, I can't wait. 5 days until the Denver show!
thethuthinnang is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth