Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Palestinian kids CRIP WALK their way into the white house ;)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.25.2009, 10:10 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
"School children who won "Dubka" dance contest will perform at dinner in Washington."

http://www.themedialine.org/test1.as...0818_Dubka.jpg

Palestinian Children Dance Their Way to the WhiteHouse

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2009, 12:51 AM   #2
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
i meant to post this video in another thread. but i didn't do very well, i caught the swine flu while entertaining barbs from ghosts. guess i'm one for dialogue? hey?

anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJB5R...eature=related
Old 09.26.2009, 01:34 PM   #3
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
see, all we needed to get C-walkin in the white house is some flavor.. I mean George Bush the First tried when he invited Eazy-E to have lunch in the white house (I used to have a picture, but that computer crashed)

"
Music News
Do the Right-Wing Thing

Eazy-E the Republican? -- The N.W.A. rapper's surprising connection to the conservative George Bush administration

By David Browne

David Browne David Browne is EW's music critic and author of ''Dream Brother: The Lives & Music of Jeff & Tim Buckley'' (HarperCollins)

Sinéad O'Connor and George Bush may not quite be political allies, but they do seem to be on the same side of one hot issue: N.W.A. (Niggas With Attitude), the controversial L.A. rappers who made headlines with their song ''F--- Tha Police.'' O'Connor, an ardent hip-hop fan, was scheduled to make a cameo appearance on the band's forthcoming album, Niggaz 4 Life, but conflicting work schedules got in the way. Meanwhile, the band's entrepreneurial leader, Eazy-E (above, a.k.a. Eric Wright, 23), jetted off to D.C. for — of all things — a ''Salute to the Commander in Chief'' luncheon in Washington on March 18. The National Republican Senatorial Committee sponsored the fete, which featured a speech by President Bush and drew 1,400 Republicans. Wright wore a black leather suit to the event. Why was the rapper and self-proclaimed former drug dealer invited? Apparently his donations to various L.A. charities earned him an invitation to join the fund-raising Republican Senatorial Inner Circle. And Wright's spokesman says the rapper ''really loves the President. He thinks he's a great humanitarian and that he did a great job with Desert Storm.'' Senators Phil Gramm (R-Texas) and Robert Dole (R-Kansas), who'd asked Wright to attend the banquet, had no comment."

after all:

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth